Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4354

Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Grimthorne's Shoppe of Various Arts
(¨*.¸´.¸(¨*.¸´.¸(¨*.¸´.¸(¨*.¸´.¸¸.´¸.*¨)¸.´¸.*¨)¸.´¸.*¨)¸.´¸.*¨)

W e l c o m e . . .
to desolation row, Guest. First of all, thank you. I am so glad you have at least interested enough in my little shop to click on it. I hope, that I will be honored with the task with creating a piece of art for you. I make a variety of different arts such as pixels (I use premade FREE templates), linearts, manipulations, and sometimes, self drawn avatars (optionally animated), and simple to advanced post tables.

T h e   R u l e s
1. When my shop is closed, please do not request. If you do happen to be stubborn and request when I am closed, I will not except. I rarely close my shop, I only do when I am to busy or simply not wanting to work on anything for a while.
2. Credit is not required on any of my works, but it credit is nice.
3. Please, please, PLEASE use what I make. I put effort into my work, some more than others but I did work hard to give you something. If you do not use my work, I may consider not doing requests for you for a while.
4. Obviously, do not claim my work for your own. I worked hard on that (as stated above) and I do not want you running around with it under your name.

E x a m p l e s
Below are examples for all of my art.

all art examples:

T h e   R e q u e s t s
Pixel art
Code:
[size=24]Pixel Art Form[/size]

[b]Pixel type:[/b]
[b]Description/ref of wolf: [/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Name on/off:[/b]
[b]Wolf Name:[/b]
[b]Name colour:[/b]

Manipulation
Code:
[size=24]Manipulation Form[/size]

[b]Wolf description or ref:[/b]
[b]background:[/b] can be transparent
[b]Name:[/b] on/off
[b]Name color:[/b]
[b]Text[/b] optional

Line art
Code:
[size=24]Line art Form[/size]

[b]Wolf description or ref:[/b]
[b]background Color:[/b] can be transparent
[b]Name:[/b] on/off
[b]Name color:[/b]

Post table
Code:
[size=24]Post Table Form[/size]

[b]Table type:
[b]Link to Bio[/b]
[b]Color(s):[/b]
[b]Font color:[/b]
[b]Mood:[/b]
[b]Border[on/off]:[/b]
[b]Lyrics (required for only some tables):[/b]
[b]Gif or image (for advanced table only):[/b]

Last edited by Grimthorne on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 4246

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:54 am

Character Name: Starlight
Name on Image:Yes
Color Of Name: Steel gray
Any quote/other text?: Once what you had is gone, it's gone. (Also Steel gray)
Species (can be more than one): Wolf
Description of Character(s): Black fur with pink eyes. All her paws are white and tail tip and her belly is white too.
Personality/mood: Silent and cool
Size: N/A
Background: Forest
Font color: Same. Steel gray
Background color: Navy blue
Table type: The type where the picture is on top. Same like the old versions :3
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Snowwy's finished late request

The sound of distant wolves talking with each other and shouting in excited voices had come to Aarons attention a while back, and before he had no intentions of joining a pack but he knew better. Any wolf would need a pack, and because he wasn't quite as wild as a lot of other wolves he would need a pack more then anyone else. Thats how he found himself here, watching the pack converse and talk with each other in cheerful voices, excited about something and by the looks of large amount of fish laying on the ground he was guessing eating a lot had something to do with it.

As he saw the large brute with bright blue eyes with a feather in his neck fur he swore this was all just a delusion his dehydrated body had created, until this delusion reacted not happily like Aaron would have wanted but instead rather frightened and nervous. He assumed his son thought Aaron was some sort of thing his crazy mind had created and was just tricking him, which was probably the reason he was looking around at everyone else, probably to make sure they didn't notice his strange behavior or if they could see him too.

His son's schizophrenic behavior had always scared Aaron. At the time he was much younger and stupid and didn't quite understand the disorder and in the end had chased his son off for something he couldn't help. He had always assumed his son had just died since he left the pack at such a young age but obviously he was wrong. He had no idea how to handle Grimthorne still, but Grim was an adult now and could look after himself, Aaron just was over joyed he could make things right between him and his son. The only problem was trying to convince  his song he wasn't just an illusion, which he guessed wouldn't be to hard if he got reactions from other wolves.

"Hello" he said in a gruff, British accent. Of course as soon as he spoke he saw Grimthorne through the corner of his eyes dashed away quickly, hiding behind some white female with caramel eyes. Sighing he turned his head so he was facing his son and sighed softly, his eyes holding deep regret within their bright blue depths. He wished him and his son had a better relationship, he wished his son wasn't crazy but obviously he would have to deal with both, just make the most out of them and hope Grim doesn't try to kill him.

Addressed: The Pack
Mentioned: The pack, Grimthorne, Snowflower
Song of the moment: I Miss You by Blink 182
Muse: Meh its alright
Tone: Calm and collected
Word Count: 430
Side Notes: I wanna try my best not to rp with myself that much but lkjghkljfdhg they just have to have a reunion

Code:
<div style="background: url(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TMFt48AZWf0/UeMpELqKVAI/AAAAAAAAAPg/Yk16uHXDb_I/w576-h433-no/14-92.png) no-repeat top #595959; width: 500px; border: 4px solid white; margin: 0 auto;"><div style="padding: 10px; padding-top: 400px; width: 480px; font-family:verdana; color: Black; font-size:8pt; line-height0px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify;">
[center][left]The sound of distant wolves talking with each other and shouting in excited voices had come to Aarons attention a while back, and before he had no intentions of joining a pack but he knew better. Any wolf would need a pack, and because he wasn't quite as wild as a lot of other wolves he would need a pack more then anyone else. Thats how he found himself here, watching the pack converse and talk with each other in cheerful voices, excited about something and by the looks of large amount of fish laying on the ground he was guessing eating a lot had something to do with it.

As he saw the large brute with bright blue eyes with a feather in his neck fur he swore this was all just a delusion his dehydrated body had created, until this delusion reacted not happily like Aaron would have wanted but instead rather frightened and nervous. He assumed his son thought Aaron was some sort of thing his crazy mind had created and was just tricking him, which was probably the reason he was looking around at everyone else, probably to make sure they didn't notice his strange behavior or if they could see him too.

His son's schizophrenic behavior had always scared Aaron. At the time he was much younger and stupid and didn't quite understand the disorder and in the end had chased his son off for something he couldn't help. He had always assumed his son had just died since he left the pack at such a young age but obviously he was wrong. He had no idea how to handle Grimthorne still, but Grim was an adult now and could look after himself, Aaron just was over joyed he could make things right between him and his son. The only problem was trying to convince  his song he wasn't just an illusion, which he guessed wouldn't be to hard if he got reactions from other wolves.

"Hello" he said in a gruff, British accent. Of course as soon as he spoke he saw Grimthorne through the corner of his eyes dashed away quickly, hiding behind some white female with caramel eyes. Sighing he turned his head so he was facing his son and sighed softly, his eyes holding deep regret within their bright blue depths. He wished him and his son had a better relationship, he wished his son wasn't crazy but obviously he would have to deal with both, just make the most out of them and hope Grim doesn't try to kill him.
[/left]

[left]Addressed: The Pack
Mentioned: The pack, Grimthorne, Snowflower
Song of the moment: I Miss You by Blink 182
Muse: Meh its alright
Tone: Calm and collected
Word Count: 430
Side Notes: I wanna try my best not to rp with myself that much but lkjghkljfdhg they just have to have a reunion[/left]
[/center]
</div></p>
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 4246

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:30 am

Thankies Grim c:
I ain't hidden no more XD
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Closing my shop for the rest of today and tomorrow so I can remodel it and add some new features.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:57 pm

(please excuse my double posting)
I am now open again!
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108470

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:29 pm

Pixel Art Form

Pixel type: Yawning
Description/ref of wolf: Look at Saladin's avvie for the fur color and then a black line down her muzzle
Eye color: Golden
Name on/off: On
Wolf Name: Arane
Name colour: Dark green perhaps?

Line art Form

Wolf description or ref:
background Color: can be transparent. Forest or a tundra clearing of some sort.
Name: on
Name color: Dark green

Post Table Form

Table type: Original
[b]Link to Bio
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net/t277-arane
Color(s): You choose
Font color: Greeen
Mood: Neutral
Border[on/off]:
Lyrics (required for only some tables):
Gif or image (for advanced table only):

Manipulation Form

Wolf description or ref: Saladins color fur and hazel eyes
background: can be transparent
Name color: Arane
Text you choose

I know it's a lot but i have plenty of prints. Take your time and don't rush, I ain't that picky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:31 pm

oooh everything is accepted, I dont mind doing this much. I like forward to it actually.
Starting on the pixel art now.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108470

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:41 pm

The pixel and lineart are for my new signature while the table is for posting and avvie for my avatar of course. Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:48 pm

Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 Acrowp14_by_nocterma-d71t7v1
Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 Localman_by_nocterma-d71t7w2

The sound of distant wolves talking with each other and shouting in excited voices had come to Aarons attention a while back, and before he had no intentions of joining a pack but he knew better. Any wolf would need a pack, and because he wasn't quite as wild as a lot of other wolves he would need a pack more then anyone else. Thats how he found himself here, watching the pack converse and talk with each other in cheerful voices, excited about something and by the looks of large amount of fish laying on the ground he was guessing eating a lot had something to do with it.

Tagged: Wolf names
Muse: Yea
Tone: Yea
Word Count: Yea
Side Notes: words

Code:
<div style="background: url(http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/96/27/2007-125.jpg) no-repeat top #435a41; width: 491px ; margin: 0 auto;"><div style="padding: 10px; padding-top: 450px; width: 480px; font-family:verdana; color: #081707; font-size:8pt; line-height0px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify;">
[center][left]The sound of distant wolves talking with each other and shouting in excited voices had come to Aarons attention a while back, and before he had no intentions of joining a pack but he knew better. Any wolf would need a pack, and because he wasn't quite as wild as a lot of other wolves he would need a pack more then anyone else. Thats how he found himself here, watching the pack converse and talk with each other in cheerful voices, excited about something and by the looks of large amount of fish laying on the ground he was guessing eating a lot had something to do with it.

His son's schizophrenic behavior had always scared Aaron. At the time he was much younger and stupid and didn't quite understand the disorder and in the end had chased his son off for something he couldn't help. He had always assumed his son had just died since he left the pack at such a young age but obviously he was wrong. He had no idea how to handle Grimthorne still, but Grim was an adult now and could look after himself, Aaron just was over joyed he could make things right between him and his son. The only problem was trying to convince  his song he wasn't just an illusion, which he guessed wouldn't be to hard if he got reactions from other wolves.

[/left]

[left]Tagged: Wolf names
Side Notes: words[/left]
[/center]
</div></div>
Back to top Go down
koda
koda

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 3740

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Post Table Form

Table type: ordinary
Link to Biohttps://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net/t284-koda
Color(s):uhhh I don't really know
Font color: grey or black whatever looks best
Mood:neutral
Border[on/off]:on?
Lyrics (required for only some tables):
Gif or image (for advanced table only):
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 2007-126
Finished Arane's request.
Total Price for Arane's requests: 48 Prints
Accepted Koda, I'll start now.

Last edited by Grimthorne on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Earless
Earless

Wolf Breed :
  • Ethiopian Wolf

Prints Prints : 3733

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:57 pm

Wolf description or ref: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 Posing_wolf_pup
background Color: Transparent, I thought it'd be easier.
Name color: A lightish blue, like my font color in the chatbox/right in this post.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:18 pm

TEXT HERE
TEXT HERE
TEXT HERE
TEXT HERE
TEXT HERE
TEXT HERE

Tagged: Wolf names
Side Notes: words

Code:
<div style="background: url(http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/96/27/2007-128.jpg) no-repeat top #8b9f80; width: 491px ; margin: 0 auto;"><div style="padding: 10px; padding-top: 450px; width: 480px; font-family:verdana; color: black; font-size:8pt; line-height0px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify;">
[center][left]TEXT HERE
TEXT HERE
TEXT HERE
TEXT HERE
TEXT HERE
TEXT HERE
[/left]

[left]Tagged: Wolf names
Side Notes: words[/left]
[/center]
</div></div>
Total Price for Koda's request: 20 prints
Please make sure you post in a the transaction topic.

Your request is accepted, Earless
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||   Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN || - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grimthorne's Shop of Various Arts || OPEN ||

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3