Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
Say hello to a soul on fire EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
Say hello to a soul on fire EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
Say hello to a soul on fire EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
Say hello to a soul on fire EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
Say hello to a soul on fire EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Say hello to a soul on fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4393

Say hello to a soul on fire Empty
PostSubject: Say hello to a soul on fire   Say hello to a soul on fire EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:36 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Say hello to a soul on fire 14-9216
Say hello to a soul on fire Create.php?text=Grimthorne&name=My_chemical_romance
Say hello to a soul on fire Create.php?text=A%20Fallen%20Angel&name=Evanescence
We have no where to go
No one to wish us well
A cry to find our home
Our stories they will tell

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Say hello to a soul on fire Create.php?text=Hello%2C%20I%20am%20Mr.%20Nobody&name=Beyond%20Wonderland
For those who are unaware, I am indeed actually a boy. I usually just say I am girl to make things less awkward because I am bisexual, though I lean more towards guys. For a fresh start, I'm posting this so you guys can know about the real me... though I am sure you've seen the length of this and instantly backed away thinking "oh god, there is no way I am reading all that."

For starters, I will introduce myself with simply my dreaded first name, Adrian. I usually like to go by Adam but there are those few that call me Adrian. My eyes are mainly green, though upon looking closer they do have some brown in them and I have brown hair naturally but I dye my hair black. My hair is fairly long for a dude, I'm rocking the emo haircut and yes, I am emo. I wear mainly black though I do wear red and grey sometimes. I've only ever worn "guy liner" (cougheyelinercough) once before and although I do look totally hawt with guy liner I hate anything being near my eyes, and no I do not paint my nails black. Like said before I am bisexual, though I lean more towards guys, meaning a prefer guys over girls.

I have plenty of disorders, including ADHD, tourettes, aspergers, and OCD. I also have extreme anxiety and I'm neurotic, meaning I am pretty much a walking time bomb of emotions and super sensitive. I have anger management issues and the littelest things making me seriously ticked off. I can't stand it when people are whispering around me, because like I said before I have extreme anxiety so I'll most likely chew them out or snap and cuss at them simply because it makes me feel like they're whispering about me. I am also fairly clingy when I have friends, I get really mad when they leave me out and I know it sounds stupid but sometimes I even think they just hate me so thats why they left me out, so I may just stop talking to my friends for a while. I'm afraid of nearly EVERYTHING (lol, not kidding) I have the most terrible fear of swimming, I wont even swim in a kitty pool cause I feel like something is gonna grab my ankles and pull me underwater, drowning me. I hate the cracks between the bed and the floor (so my bed is laying flat down on the floor) and I HATE mirrors, or reflections in general.

Say hello to a soul on fire Create.php?text=A%20riot%20on%20the%20inside&name=Beyond%20Wonderland
I love poetry, music, and drawing. These three things are great ways for me to vent and get things off my chest. I listen to rock music and I play the drums, I can sort of sing but I'm not the best singer. I write and read poetry a lot, my favorite poet is Edgar Allan Poe. Drawing is something I do all the time, it sort of calms me and when I'm drawing I don't have tics as often for some reason. I prefer to stick with small groups, so I have about in total, maybe 4 real friends the rest are just acquaintances I chat with sometimes. I'm rather awkward and shy, I wont even order my own food in restaurants. My family actually tease me a lot because I am so awkward and shy. Once you get to now me though, all heck breaks loose. I'm wild, fun, crazy, random, loud (because of aspergers) and sometimes violent. i love anime, I know I'm a nerd but everyone is so perfect and beautiful in anime. Some of my favorite shows are Doctor Who, Once Upon a time, Supernatural, Hetalia, Soul Eater, Blue Exorcist, and Death Note. I like many bands, a lot are screamo/rock/punk. SOme of my fav bands are Falling in Reverse, Bring me the Horizon, Black Veil Brides, Blink 182, Green Day, Rancid, Breaking Benjamen, Cherri Bomb, 30 Seconds to Mars, My Chemical Romance, Sleeping With Sirens, and Sick Puppies. I am current 13, turning 14 on September 13th.
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4285

Say hello to a soul on fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say hello to a soul on fire   Say hello to a soul on fire EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:56 am

Yay for Hetalia! I'm glad there is someone else who likes it too X3
Back to top Go down

Say hello to a soul on fire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Eclipse Pack :: ENTERTAINMENT :: About You!-