Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
Stone Den EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
Stone Den EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
Stone Den EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
Stone Den EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
Stone Den EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Stone Den

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108505

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Stone Den IMG_0466

The den is the pack center of our territory. It's well hidden in rocks of a mountain. It's a good place where pups may explore safely and still be protected from predators such as bears.

Predators:

- Bears
- Wolves
- Coyotes

Prey:

- Rabbits
- Rodents
- Small mammals

Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:23 pm

Calla was at her den that night, unable to sleep but some how she had. The stormy female arose on the morning in her empty den and decided that today she would venture back to the Boundary but to the river and see wha has become of it. She needed to scent mark and such anyways. On her way there, Calla hunted a rabbit and ate it quickly. Today seemed to be a good day to spend at the river. At this, she bounded off and to the Yellowstone river.

To Yellowstone River
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 5025

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:13 am

Mbaya followed the paw steps continuously, sniffing the ground with her small black nose. Something didn't feel right. There were to many mingled scents here. She was in Pack Territory and she now knew it, frozen in fear.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:46 am

As Calla edged towards the den, she was starting to feel a pang pang in her stomach. She was beginning to feel nauseated and paused a moment. She lowered to the ground panting and looked behind her to be sure that Azura was keeping pace with her. She didn't see her. The female panicked slightly but kept her emotions in check as she sniffed the air. Something seemed off, something she knew wasn't in the air before. Instinctively Calla knew she should press on but she felt sick and her temperature rising. She knew she needed to get to the den.
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:49 am

Mbaya scented something she had smelled before. A pregnant mother. She quietly scurried over to Calla, although unknown who she was, Mbaya could see the den from where they were and assumed that was were Calla was heading. "Let me help you." She grunted and tried to nudge her foward.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:59 am

Calla flinched and a small growl left her throat when a new wolf suddenly appeared. She realized she wanted to help and smiled."Thank you." she said, feeling grateful. The Soarele female rose wearyingly to her feet and edge towards the den. Upon reaching it, Calla pawed the dirt to make it softer before settling down with a tired sigh. When she could catch her breath, she looked at the female."What's your name?" She asked. Calla could see this meant no harm to her. She was truly in her debt for helping her.
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:04 am

"My... name?" She asked. The female hadn't yold anyone her name in a long time, she haddly remembered it herself. "Mbaya. Habari Mbaya." She said with a nervous glance at the females stomach, afraid sge was going to dfive her off so soon. "No problem about the help, and may I get your name as well?" Mbaya was usually very ambitious, but she wouldn't harm or be mean to a mother.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:14 am

Calla nodded to her response."It's a pleasure to meet you Calla."She said, smiling gently at her."My name is Calla. I'm the Soarele clan leader of Shattered Eclipse Pack. What brings you here?"The female saw her glance and chuckled softly."Relax child. They will be coming any minute now."Calla shifted so that she was ready to deliver her young. The pressure was enormous and she whined softly at such pain.
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:24 am

Mbaya just nodded, settling down beside the female, unsure what wlse today. "Is there another Clan?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:28 am

Calla shut her eyes and nodded to Mbaya's question."Yes, Noapte. It is the clan of the night. Cieco is the leader there."She peeked through slits at the female."You wish to join it I take it?"
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:32 am

At the word, "night", Mbaya pricked her ears and looked at Calla hopefully. "Oh, yes!" She said as she wagged her tail quickly from side to side. Regaining her professional side she asked, "Would you like me to stay here until the pups are born?"
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:40 am

Calla laughed."I see. Cieco would be pleased to receive members of his clan."She nodded at her question."Please, I'd be glad of the company for a while."She shifted again and panted a few moments before asking,"So how have you come across this place?Traveling?Instinct?"The female winced at the pain again and shift. Her lips pulled back in a snarl. The pups were here no doubt, she thought.
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:44 am

"I was just sort of,... wandering I guess." She said, seeing Calla wince and snarl in pain. She moved over a little to give the pregnant mother more room to give birth. "Stay calm, and take deep breaths." She said.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:50 am

Calla couldn't answer Mbaya for there was another surge of pain and sh felt herself pushing. She could hear the female encouraging her but she was obviously heeding it because she shut her eyes and took deep, slow breaths. There were two, she felt. Two pups and she wandered if they'd look like her or Cieco. What if they were different?She'd love them no matter what.
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:55 am

Mbaya nudged the two newborns towards their morther's belly as soon as they were born. Her gaze softened at the pups with a soft sight. "They're beautiful." She whispered as she stared at the cute fuzzy bodies.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:04 am

Calla sighed when the pain eased and she felt warm bodies next to her. She sat up and smiled. How cute they were indeed, small and vulnerable. Calla licked at them to gather their scents and clean them. With a glance at Mbaya she nodded in agreement."Yes, they are."She yawned suddenly and laid back."I'm going to rest for a while."She said, the tiredness clearly in her voice. She had closed her eyes and slipped into peaceful dreams of family and future.
(Those of you who are the pups, I have reserved what you look like till we know so that you may describe it to us)
Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Prints Prints : 105010

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:45 am

The sandy male walked into a land he had not known. His dark green forest eyes swept over the area. it smelled of pine and vacancy. A pack lived here. He tested the air, scenting no one near him for the while so he continued on. Gaping his jaws, the air fresh and smelt of a rain coming. He wondered how powerful the storm was. Whether it was going to be harsh weather or a snappy drizzle. Walking on soft ear, his paws seemed to melt into the soil and he felt he was sinking, but he wasn't. The place seemed peaceful and quiet, save birds and occasional woodland forest animal talk and chatter. Following his nose, Saladin came to realize that he wasn't alone now. There were others close by. Something told him, an important event had occurred and the male inched to a place of berry bushes and looked out. There, in a clearing, lay a den. He wondered for a moment before snorting and keeping quite as he inched closer but then retreated. There were two wolves here, he smelled. Though he knew his intentions of being here, he could not make a move alone. The mother was vulnerable, weak perhaps, but what of the other?Saladin scrunched his nose before vanishing in the bushes but watching closely to see what might happen if he waited.
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:50 am

Mbaya was about to speak to the mother once more, when an unfamiliar scent wafted into her jaws. Though the female was quite small, she could as you say, "pack a punch". The female got up and pretended like she hadn't scented anything. She purposefully walked in the direction of the stranger and looked up at him, her tiny frame making her look sweet and adorable. "Hello..." Mbaya said in her shy voice, one of many. "Who are you?" She smiled and looked up once more at the male.
Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:57 am

Saladin blinked when a small female approached him. She'd spotted him. Smart wolf, he thought."Hello." he greetedin a rather gruff voice. His green eyes pieced hers. What did she want?The large male hadn't wanted to be seen. His intentions here weren't good. He thought he should turn and leave, but he stayed. With his head held high, Saladin spoke again."Pups were born, yes?"He smiled gently at her."Their scents traveled all the way to my packs territory."
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:05 am

Mbaya sniffed. "Liar." She growled, knowing that was impossible, considering how recently they had been born. Though she was quite small, she managed to bowl Saladin over and pin him to the ground. "Why are you here, loner!" She snarled, placing a paw on his throat. "Tell me now, or I won't be so delicate next time." Mbaya whispered in Saladin's ear with a threatening hiss.
Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Saladin narrowed his eyes at her reply. When he was suddenly pinned, he lay there in a daze. The female was small but she seemed to have strength. He liked this but he was in no mood to argue with this female."My name is Saladin."He said, suppressing a growl."I am only passing through this land." he said gently trying to push her away from him. He sat up slightly and met her gaze with his, calm and reassuring. Though he was here for other reasons, Saladin didn't want to her this one. Now was not the right time. He'd rather gather his pack first and come back. Saladin moved back a few paces and stood to his full height. He watched to see what the female might do next.
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Mbaya was budged off but she stil, kept her guard up. "What are you talking about?" She asked, tilting her head, her hackles rising. She licked her chaps, twitching her nose.
Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Saladin glanced around seemingly getting irritated."I mean you no harm."He said."I'm only passing through here."He met her gaze still confident but he felt annoyed.
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:55 pm

The female took a step back and spoke with a mocking tone. "Be my guest, and leave." She growled, staring up at the large male's orbs. Though she was curious to learn more about him, she only jerked her head to the side, for permission to pass.
Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Saladin nodded to her."As you wish."He walked off to the side and paused, looed directly into the females gaze."Pleasure meeting you."He smiled softly at her, his eyes gleaming for a moment.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Stone Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone Den

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next