Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
Aptitude test for new comers EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
Aptitude test for new comers EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
Aptitude test for new comers EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
Aptitude test for new comers EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
Aptitude test for new comers EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Aptitude test for new comers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4355

Aptitude test for new comers Empty
PostSubject: Aptitude test for new comers   Aptitude test for new comers EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:30 pm

For those who are not aware of what an aptitude test is, it is basically a test that determines where you're strengths are and where you would work best in the pack. I was thinking that every time we get a new member once they've been officially accepted to the pack and chose their clan they would be tested to see what rank suits them best (if a large group of members joins around the same time they will all be tested all at once). They would be tested most likely by a member of high standing and be supplied with questions and scenarios that the wolf would have to answer honestly. According to their results it would help them discover which rank best suits their wolf, though they can choose any rank they wish.

The tests would most likely be sent out through PM and there could be like a mini event in the rp, it would work as an official welcoming to the pack. The wolf/wolves taking the test would also be faced with several quests/missions or whatever that they would have to complete to be fully accepted in their rank. So, after a wolf took the aptitude test they would be set with several different missions (ranging from maybe three to four) that they must complete successfully to join their wanted rank, if they fail they may either choose to try again (there could be maybe 3 chances) or pick a new rank to apply for. Maybe after they are accepted into their new rank they could have a week or two of training in that rank, tried by a devoted member of that rank.
I tried to explain best I could, if there are any questions just ask here c:
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108471

PostSubject: Re: Aptitude test for new comers   Aptitude test for new comers EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:37 pm

I think i see where this is going. I haven't seen an idea like this but let me sum it up to my understanding.

Basically, once a member has been accepted into the pack on WQ and they come here, post their bio and such, they meet the pack in-I'mma say pack boundary- and then they meet the Dominant's and after a time, when they want to train and such, they apply and then PM's are of the tests and they get three tries to apply for the rank they wish before they start training? Correct if i am wrong!
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4355

PostSubject: Re: Aptitude test for new comers   Aptitude test for new comers EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Mhm, basically c:
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aptitude test for new comers   Aptitude test for new comers Empty

Back to top Go down

Aptitude test for new comers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Eclipse Pack :: STAFF AND YOU :: Questions/Suggestions-