Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108505

CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) Empty
PostSubject: CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)   CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:16 am

I've come to a very difficult decision that I must shut the pack down, for a time. It's become inactive and I can understand that the school year is starting up for members as well as myself. I need to be able to focus on school work but this has proven a distraction in the past. As such, I'm going to shut it down till perhaps I find a gap to manage it again, or, until next summer where I will have the free time to come on here and manage things as I always have.
Another important reason is that, I need a break from making RP sites and such. As stressful but mostly fun as it is, I can't take the time to do it over the school year. It's one of those times where you do too much of something and you just need a good break from it.
There are chances of me popping in on the holiday breaks from school, but I won't be role-playing. I would pop in for a nice chat with friends and such cause I know I'd miss you all a lot.
I'm not quitting role-play completely. I'll be in STP, TFC, and basically rps where I'm not managing forums myself. It's the responsibility of keeping a site running when I'm not here that bothers me which is another reason why I'm shutting it down for a while. I don't want users holding up in RP for me so as of which I think shutting it down would be a wise choice.
In all possibility, if someone could watch over the pack in my absence and keep things running, that'd be awesome.
I know Cieco is on vacation which explains why he's been on as far as I know, but I don't want him stressed. Perhaps I may consider new admin and Dominants for a time being. This would mean that the thread would go to that person and all of the responsibilities of the pack as well. If you would like the position, contact me before Monday.
As enough said, this message goes to all my friends here. I'm around other rps from time to time, just not running them. I'll miss you all!

Questions may be posted here for I am not leaving right this moment. Monday is the dateline.

The lovely Calla

Last edited by Calla on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4132

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)   CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:04 am

woah! That came from no where!
I know I've being inactive and all but I was planning on coming back after my two weeks in Spain, when I've relaxed and my brain has had a chance to sleep.
Oh well, if you've made up your mind...
I love you Calla! And everyone else c:
Are you closing MC as well?
Good bye SEP~
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4016

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)   CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:29 am

Awe like I said on MC I am sad to see this pack closing, we were spectacular.
MC is staying open c:
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)   CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:05 pm

I'm not shutting it down forever. I just don't think I'd have the time to manage it during the school year is all.
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4281

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)   CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:28 am

O.o ........
NYAAAAAAAAA!
Why do the most packs with member sites than 20 I'm on have to close ;-;
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)   CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:55 am

Oh my gosh you guys. You make me want to change my mind...
Ugh perhaps I shalt not close it. Although, don't count on activity to be awesome as it has been cause I gotta find a job now and high school is gonna tackle me to the floor. I just don't want you guys to die on me nor i on you ya know?
Back to top Go down
Raslar
Raslar

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4258

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)   CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:47 pm

wb snow snow lol and i am with whatever calla decides lol
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)   CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:13 pm

I shall reconsider. The pack stays open Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4016

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)   CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:18 am

Like I've said before, unfortunately I will not be staying in the pack even if it is staying open. I simply do not have time for all these packs and rps with my school starting tomorrow so, I'll just become a friend if thats alright :/
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)   CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:25 am

Sure thing Aaron/Grim. I know where to find you so it's not a big deal haha.(Mine starts Tuesday)
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4281

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)   CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Hey Ras. What's up? BTW, posted as Cry on thedemonata.

YAY! We ain't closing. *dances*
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)   CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED) Empty

Back to top Go down

CLOSING OF THE PACK(RECONSIDERED)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1