Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
December 1-31, 2013 announcements EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
December 1-31, 2013 announcements EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
December 1-31, 2013 announcements EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
December 1-31, 2013 announcements EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
December 1-31, 2013 announcements EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

December 1-31, 2013 announcements

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4376

December 1-31, 2013 announcements Empty
PostSubject: December 1-31, 2013 announcements   December 1-31, 2013 announcements EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:49 pm

December 1, 2012
Announcement(s)

For the month of December I have added a few decorations to the forum as well as redid the theme for Christmas.
@Calla: You dont need to worry I saved the theme and everything so its nothing I can't fix.
Since it is Christmas I decided it would be a good idea to get another contest up. I was thinking maybe a secret Santa would be cool with a bonus of creating a graphic for Christmas (can be photo manipulation or drawing).

<-> Grimthorne, Mozurie <->
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108492

PostSubject: Re: December 1-31, 2013 announcements   December 1-31, 2013 announcements EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:25 pm

I'm glad I saw this, cause I was about to freak out. As long as the rules are clear and everything goes with same rules, I'm fine with that. We have a new member but i haven't time to put in group, so please do that for me:D I think I may come into a position of appointing a new Dominant Male. Just heads up for that. Also, I am not moving, as I thought I was in december. I should be on more during Christmas break, but for now I have to focus on my math grade before semester ends so Grim is still in charge for now. I promise to see to it that this pack has a better leaverage when I return so that things will move along more smoothly. We might have to either start the pack over again with fresh Characters(If users so choose) or continue where we left off. I leave this to a vote of the pack. Just reply below: Yes or no.

Grim? More color!Wheres the joy in grey?Razz
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4376

PostSubject: Re: December 1-31, 2013 announcements   December 1-31, 2013 announcements EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Haha okay Calla, I was in the middle of working on the design when something came up... so it does look a bit grey and I haven't changed the buttons or background yet!
Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4119

PostSubject: Re: December 1-31, 2013 announcements   December 1-31, 2013 announcements EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:15 am

wowe much festive, such Christmas.

Can't wait for the site to be active again, personally I don't know whether to restart or not, I'd be keeping Zoe if we did...
Back to top Go down
Raisin
Raisin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mexican Wolf
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : None yet
Prints Prints : 3818

PostSubject: Re: December 1-31, 2013 announcements   December 1-31, 2013 announcements EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Since I am frankly "new" to this pack, it's really a decision for the previous members to deermine to start over or not. However, it doesn't seem like many tend to come around at this point. I do hope to see this pack grow and for this Christmas kind of theme, I'm hoping to see the site with the festivity of spirit.
Back to top Go down
http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Prints Prints : 108492

PostSubject: Re: December 1-31, 2013 announcements   December 1-31, 2013 announcements EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:48 pm

I'm glad we still have people joining. Really, I haven't been on WQ so I don't know what's happened with the thread there. Otherwise, I will have something planned for Christmas break Very Happy Look alive everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December 1-31, 2013 announcements   December 1-31, 2013 announcements Empty

Back to top Go down

December 1-31, 2013 announcements

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Eclipse Pack :: Locked Topics :: Locked Topics-