Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
E a r l e s s - WIP EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
E a r l e s s - WIP EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
E a r l e s s - WIP EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
E a r l e s s - WIP EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
E a r l e s s - WIP EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

E a r l e s s - WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earless
Earless

Wolf Breed :
  • Ethiopian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 3768

E a r l e s s - WIP Empty
PostSubject: E a r l e s s - WIP   E a r l e s s - WIP EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:30 pm

E a r l e s s - WIP 3538990

General

Wolf age: 4 Months old.
Wolf gender: Female

Appearance

Eye color: A Fiery golden, with a thick ring of dark brown just surrounding the pupil.
Fur color: A fabulous red, along with the underbelly, shoulder blades, and chest a cozy cream.
Build: Slender, Skinny, Petite, and hopeless. Her build makes it impossible to walk without tripping due to her legs being short and she's to heavy to lift herself high enough to jump, yet when she runs she's too fast that she might trip or crash into something.
Fur density: Underbelly is nice and fluffy, easy to cuddle up in. The pelt, however, is harsh, good for picking up heat but not for warming up to.
Personality: Earless never had a shy nature, even before she hit her head. She was always cheerful and enthusiastic, and constantly clumsy. She can be very mean and mature, but she always finds it better to be daringly adorable. For one, she doesn't hang around her age. No, it's always adults or someone she can relate to, with the exception of someone to bully. Also, she likes to steal. Considering the fact of her small size and speed, she could easily achieve that. She has been known to hide in a small abandoned summer groundhog hole, in which she hides her shiny, cozy, sticky goods.

Origins
Mother: Eject
Father: Fail. (Literally, that was his name. )
Siblings: Memphis, Rabbit, Puppet, Kermit, Griffy, Mink, and Lespos.
History: Unknown. She'd fallen about 10 feet and hit her head, giving her slight amnesia. She does know her name, however.

Occupation
Mate:  N/A
Offspring: No

Skills(Should equal 100)*:

• Strength: 10/100
  • Speed: 60/100
  • Endurance: 30/100

Last edited by Earless on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108505

PostSubject: Re: E a r l e s s - WIP   E a r l e s s - WIP EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Earless, I need to know what you skills are. They should add up to a hundred, please.
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Earless
Earless

Wolf Breed :
  • Ethiopian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 3768

PostSubject: Re: E a r l e s s - WIP   E a r l e s s - WIP EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:25 am

Yeah, it's a work in progress and I'm pretty sure I put them up there. But eh, I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E a r l e s s - WIP   E a r l e s s - WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

E a r l e s s - WIP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Eclipse Pack :: MEMBER THINGS :: Biographies-