Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
Hidden wolf. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
Hidden wolf. EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
Hidden wolf. EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
Hidden wolf. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
Hidden wolf. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Hidden wolf.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star
Star

Wolf Breed :
  • Italian Wolf

Prints Prints : 5189

Hidden wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Hidden wolf.   Hidden wolf. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:53 am

Luna's POV

I walked through the cool, mountainous forest with one thing on my mind, to relax and let my wolf take over. It had only been a few days since the full moon and already she was getting restless. What did i do to deserve a spirited feather ferrel as my wolf? I thought. Feather ferrels are the strongest wolves with the most energy and are located by always having a feather in their fur/hair. A branch snapping behind me brought me out of my thoughts.
"Hello? Is any body there?" I said, turning around quickly. Something brushed past my face at a higher speed than a werewolf. Something rustled my black hair and ran away before I could catch it. "Who are you?" I asked, acting like an oblivious human, worthless as they are. The creature stopped in front of me and let me see the blood red eyes.
"Your worst nightmare." the vampire said before lunging at me and everything went black.
I woke up feeling hungry and worn. the red room I was in was horrendous! There were whips everywhere, the stench of blood and death lingered in the room and a few thin, abused humans were chained to the wall like I was. The black door opened and the mortals immediately curled into little balls. A tall figure accompanied by another slave walked into the room as I sat up to show that I was not scared, even though my wolf was the only part of me that wasn't. He walked over to me and lifted my chin, making me stare into those red, gorgeous eyes. I looked down, unable to hold his gaze any longer.
"What is your name?" he asked, letting go of my chin while I stood up.
"Luna, who the hell are you?" I said. The second I finished the sentence my captor slapped me.
"You will speak to me with respect, slave!" he said. Its easy to say that I was surprised by this reply. I decided to look angry to hide that weakness. If I looked surprised it would most likely show my identity.
"Excuse me? I'm no slave to a filthy vampire." I snapped, fighting to stay in human form.
"Oh really? Then why are you in chains? Now, you and the other girls ste the table for me at precisely seven o'clock. Melanie here will show you where the dishes are. After that I want Melanie and Sophia to draw up a bath for me." He said before walking out the door. I examined the chains holding me to the wall. Thankfully, they were iron, so I could easily break them. I stood up and held my arms out to the girl who was following my new master for her to unlock them.
"Sorry about James. He just thinks that scince he's a vampire, he can just abuse us. I'm Melanie by the way. In that corner is Sophia ,and Gwen is over there." She said while unlocking the chains.
"Thanks." I said.
"Come on." Gwen said. "It's almost seven, we have to get dinner ready and on the table."

I folded the napkin and placed it on James' plate. Melanie walked into the room and placed his large, medium rare steak on the mohagany table. I licked my lips when I caught the scent of the meat. No, I can't eat it. I thought, reminding myself that I had to act normal. I went to the kitchen to grab the Chicken broth that was my dinner. Melanie, Gwen, and Sophia had already eaten theirs but I had decided to wait until later so I wouldn't be hungry before noon, when we get our next meal. I managed to find a fiding spot for it in the slave room so I could eat it anytime and then went to clean the ballroom and prepare it for tomorrow, since James was having a party celebrating All Hallows Eve. I started scrubbing the stone floor and soon realised that I'd have a long night ahead of me. After a few hours I had the floor done. Now I just needed to set up the tables for the refreshments. Thank goodness for werewolf speed. I thought.

James POV

The meal that the slaves made for me was delicious. I thought as I leaned back in my chair. I drained my goblet of blood and stood up. Before I went to my bath I decided to check on Luna's progress in the ballroom. I walked into the room and saw she was already done scrubbing the floor and was working on moving the tables in.
"Someone's a fast worker." I said, admiring her progress. She dropped the table and quickly turned around. She scowled and went back to work as if I wasn't there. I walked closer to her and tapped on her head. "Hello? Anybody there?" I joked. With surprising strenght and speed Luna had me pinned to the ground. I stared at her, startled.
"Don't ever do that to me again." She said, getting off of mey chest.
"What if I do?" I asked, standing up. She turned from me and picked up the table, moving it to it's place. "Don't ignore me, Luna. Bad things happen to slaves who ignore their masters." I said, turning Luna around. Then, I did something I soon regretted. I kissed her. I didn't understand why I did it but soon I was on the floor again, being pummeled in the face.
"If you ever touch me again I'll - I'll kill you!" She yelled. She got up and ran outside. I was still fazed by what happened so I didn't pursue her, but I wanted to. It was as if she was a current, I was just drawn towards her.

Luna's POV

"No, that did not just happen. What was he thinking! You can't just abduct the girl and then kiss her!" I said. "Sure, I wanted him to kiss me but I have to stay focused!" I quickly changed forms and nocked down a nearby tree. Then, I returned to human form. I caught the scent of one of my father's scouts. "Blade, come on out, he's not out here." I said. A red wolf walked out from behind a tree, slowly morphing to human form. The scout had short brown hair, a very muscular body, and was completely naked.
"Why haven't you come back yet? Your father is going crazy!" Blade said,pulling on some trousers. I waited with my eyes closed until he had clothes on.
"I'm being held captive. Please, tell my father that I'm spying on the vampires." I said, deciding that it's better not to tell my pack about me being a slave.
"Alright. He'll want to see you though." Blade said before slipping back into the woods. I turned around and sighed. Typical of my dad to worry about me being gone for a day. I heard footsteps coming from the mansion but just sat there, waiting to find out who it was.
"Who was that?" Melanie asked, sitting down next to me on the bench. I looked at her and smiled at the comment. She asked it like i was dating him.
"A guy, my brother, my cousin, family. It's complicated." I said. Blade and I knew we were related but not sure how. It was like that in our pack.
"How is it complicated?" She replied, looking even more puzzled. I sighed and turned away, wondering if I should tell her my secret. I just met her, hou could I know that she's to be trusted?
"Can you keep a secret?" I asked, turning toward her. She nodded. "I'm a werewolf. I'm surprised James hasn't noticed already. That guy you saw is a member of my pack. We know we're related but not how because I was raised by the alpha and he was taken from his mother as a pup like every other low ranking pup." Melanie looked very surprised when I said this.
"Wow. That is complicated." She asid after a few seconds. "We should get to bed. Gwen has beds made for us in the basement." She started heading towards the servant entrance. I took one look at the forest behind me and then headed back inside. Sleep sounded amazing but I wasn't ready to say goodnight. While I walked inside I started humming Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides. The walk to the basement was short asnd soon I was sprawled on a bed and telling ghost stories to the other girls.

James POV

How could Luna talk to a naked guy more comfortably than me? I need to talk to Luna tonight. While she's sleeping I'll move her to one of the bedrooms so I can talk to her in private.

A few hours later.....

"What's going on? Where's Melanie?' Luna asked while she looked around the room uncomfortably. I sat down on the bed next to her and put my hand on hers.
" You're in here so I could talk to you. Who's the werewolf? Who are you?" I asked. She moved her hand away and sighed. she looked away and stood up.
"I can't. " she said, walking towards the door. I got up and pinned her to a wall so she wouldn't leave. She struggled for a bit but then she stopped, tears in her eyes. "Even if I did tell you, you wouldn't understand." Luna said as she started to cry. I couldn't resist the urge any longer. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back. It was amazing to kiss her without her punching me. I started kissing her neck but soon she stopped me. "Don't." She said. I suddenly became aware that my fangs were mere centimeters away from her neck. She got up and smoothed her skirt before walking towards the slave room. I saw her lift up a stone and draw out a bowl with plastic wrap over it. Luna Pulled of the wrap and put the soup to her lips. She lowered the bowl and sighed. A howl peirced the night and Luna jerked up. As if resisting the urge to reply she bit her lip. Soon I fell asleep on the bed and had the Prophetic dreams that I grew up with.
Back to top Go down

Hidden wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden wolf.   Hidden wolf. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Very nice i love the way it switches povs very nice story Star.
Back to top Go down
Star
Star

Wolf Breed :
  • Italian Wolf

Hidden wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden wolf.   Hidden wolf. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Luna's POV

One month later....

Blade walked out of the forest and stat next to me on a fence. Thankfully, he had already gotten dressed. "How's Alpha doing?" I asked. The wind was gently swaying the leaves of the nearby hedge maze.
"He's ready to start a war with the vampires. You really need to come home." Blade looked at me, fear in his eyes. I couldn't tell him that I had grown a soft spot for the humans here.
"I'll come back. I just have to do something." I said and stood up. The scent of vampire was on the wind as I walked towards the house. Blade smelled it too. He stood up and tensed, prearing for a fight. James walked out of the hedge maze, fangs gleaming in the moonlight.
"You can't leave, Luna. The walk to any civilization lasts a month, all without water. Why are you wasting your time with this fleabag scum? You could have something more, elegant." James said, caressing my cheek. His hand was as cold as ice and you could feel his bones through his skin. I shivered at his touch. Blade saw my shiver and growled. He started to morph. Slowly, I heard his bones crack and shape into the build of a wolf. James turned and hissed. I was cowering, afraid of what might happen next. I couldn't see what happened next because even my eyes can't move that fast but soon James had Blade pinned to the ground. "Go home wolfie. Luna is mine." Jason said. Blade slipped ou of Jason's grip and bit his back. Jason grabbed something that I hadn't seen, a silver chain. Blade had his back turned and Jason soon had the chain around his neck. Blade howled in agony and soon transformed back into a human. "Both of you will be in solitary confinement. Luna, after this I hope you change your mind." He said, dragging Blade to the secret entrance of the dungeon. I had spent some time hunting rats in there and had noticed that there was no food given to the prisoners that was actual food. They only were given marrow from bones. I obediently followed, my head down and my will finally broken. James led me to a cell in a different wing from Blade. His cell was made of silver and closer to the back while mine was made of iron and near the entrance. "This is what happens when you associate with werewolves." Jason said, throwing me into the wall so hard I made a dent in it.
"Jason, you don't understand. He's my cousin." I said, unable to hide much longer. He ignored my comment and walked out. I hit the bars so hard I bent them. "Why did he have to take me? Now theres a war being waged and it's all my fault!" I yelled. Sitting down, I held my head and sobbed, shaking the bars. I heard a war howl outside. The howl gave me hope and I smashed through the bars and grabbed the keys off the wall. Running towards where Blade's cell was, I found the key and opened the lock, letting him out. He nodded thanks and ran outside. I put the keys back and morphed into my wolf form. I howled my pleasure and ran outside. The wolves were from all different packs. They were in the middle of breaking the door so I went to the basement to the girls. i morphed back and put a towel around me. Everyone looked surprised except for Melanie. "Yes, I am a werewolf." I said, answering the question written on their faces.
"What's all that noise up there?" Melanie asked. She was more worried about the events going on than my transformation. I sighed and waited for Gwen to stop staring at me like an alien.
"Some other werewolves are attacking so I came to get you guys out of the target zone." I said. They all immediately jumped up and grabbed some clothes. I led them upstairs and into the forest. "First things first. Hold out your arms." I stopped and turned around. They all held out their arms and i scratche dthem one by one.
"Ouch, why'd you do that?" Gwen said, holding her arm.
"You'd die out there unless you were a were or a vamp." I said. "Now, think of the moon, feel it's push and pull." They closed their eyes and morphed into wolves. as they surrounded me I morphed too. Soon I led them to the nearest pack territory. It turns out to be my home pack.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108522

Hidden wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden wolf.   Hidden wolf. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:27 pm

This story is very interesting Star.I look forward to seeing more Wink
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Star
Star

Wolf Breed :
  • Italian Wolf

Hidden wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden wolf.   Hidden wolf. EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:46 pm

the rest of the story (still a WIP) Is on a website called Quotev. It's basically the facebook for authors. here's the link for the actual story: http://www.quotev.com/story/1988208/Hidden-Wolf/1/
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Hidden wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden wolf.   Hidden wolf. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden wolf.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1