Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
The 3rd Grim Whisper EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
The 3rd Grim Whisper EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
The 3rd Grim Whisper EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
The 3rd Grim Whisper EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
The 3rd Grim Whisper EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

The 3rd Grim Whisper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4402

The 3rd Grim Whisper Empty
PostSubject: The 3rd Grim Whisper   The 3rd Grim Whisper EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:06 pm

The 3rd Grim Whisper The_3r10
This took me like 2 hours to make @.@ mainly because it just started as an abstract then I drew eyes then it turned into a face then I got the idea to make it based on the manga I'm making called The 3rd Grim Whisper.

It's about a breed called Grim Whispers, very rare and made on the mistakes of a Grim Reaper. Like if the Grim reaper took the wrong person's soul (AKA killed the wrong person) that person will be transformed into something not human but not a reaper. They can take the form of a human though if exposed to the full moon they take the form of their true form which is usually grey skinned with a body covered in wounds, sharper teeth and bloody cracked lips. When they are reborn as a Grim Reaper they are also given a new name, either starting with Grim or end in Whisper and a word that matches with a memory from their past life.
(book one summary)
The plot of the story focused on one Grim Whisper named Grim Abandon. Being reborn he lost most of his memories, all he knows is he is a monster. Determined to find out who he was he travels the mortal world. He later meets up with a girl who travels with him, Abandon has to keep the secret that he is a Grim whisper from her but it will be difficult with the full moon right around the corner.

If enough people like the idea I may start posting pages here... it all depends though.
Back to top Go down

The 3rd Grim Whisper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Eclipse Pack :: ENTERTAINMENT :: Artistics :: Gallery-