Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
Stone Den - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
Stone Den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
Stone Den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Stone Den

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108510

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Stone Den - Page 2 IMG_0466

The den is the pack center of our territory. It's well hidden in rocks of a mountain. It's a good place where pups may explore safely and still be protected from predators such as bears.

Predators:

- Bears
- Wolves
- Coyotes

Prey:

- Rabbits
- Rodents
- Small mammals

Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 5030

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Mbaya looked away with a snort. Though a glimmer of interest still showed in her mind as she thought. Though she just flicked her tail and ears, watching him just in case.
Back to top Go down
Yimeyam
Yimeyam

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 94520

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:15 am

Yimeyam entered the area slowly. Her nose twitched to the smells around her as she sat down. "Hello," she said softly to the grey and black female.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:36 am

Calla awoke to harsh voices. She sat up and her first thought was that something was wrong with the pups. She gazed down; they were nuzzled beside her, sleeping the day away. She licked at them and yawned. Hungry, she rose to her paws and stretched before going to the mouth of the den. The Leader paused when she found a black and white female before her. Calla blinked."Hello" she greeted. The were other scents but Calla had her eyes trained on the wolf before her. She felt her fur rise along her back, feeling superior."What brings you here?"She asked a moment later.
Back to top Go down
Yimeyam
Yimeyam

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:39 am

Yimeyam laid her ears back and lowered herself a bit. "I came here because it was a bit quieter. My name is Yimeyam. I mean no one any harm," the female said. Yim pawed at the ground nervously, waiting for a reply from the other wolf. She had a feeling that this wolf was in charge of things around here.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:45 am

Calla listened and calmed."I see. My name is Calla. It's a pleasure to meet you Yimeyam."She smiled gently now."Are you interested in becoming one with us?"Calla heard her stomach growl then and stepped out of the cave."Come with me."She said,"We'll talk over breakfast."Despite her efforts not to growl, Calla scented someone nearby who wasn't familiar to her. She noted to investigate but the snarl still escaped from her muzzle. She paused to look back, wondering if Yimeyam would follow her.
Back to top Go down
Yimeyam
Yimeyam

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:52 am

Yimeyam smiled happily. "It's nice to meet you too," she said with a wag of the tail. When Calla said they would get breakfast, Yimeyam laid back her ears. "What about your pups? I could get you something while you stay with them," Yimeyam suggested. The female had very strong motherly instincts, and she wasn't about to let some new born pups be left alone.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:59 am

Calla flicked her left ear as Yimeyam told her it wouldn't e such a good idea to leave her pups behind. Though they were in a safe place, Calla felt it wasn't safe at all. She nodded to Yimeyam's offering."Would you please?I would be very grateful. She turned to go back into the den and paused to glance over her shoulder ay Yimeyam."There's plenty to hunt for. Help yourself and don't rush too much."She said kindly. With a sigh, Calla went back into the den and laid with her pups, grooming them and watching them sleep as she waited for her friends return.
Back to top Go down
Yimeyam
Yimeyam

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:12 am

Yimeyam nodded and took off at a quiet sprint. Her paws hit the floor softly as she bounded along. When she got the scent of a snowshoe hare, Yim stopped and got low to the ground. The black and white wolf began to stalk along the forest floor until the hare came into sight. The female's nose twitched at the scent of the rather large hare. Yim's claws dug into the earth slightly as she prepared to pounce. The female wolf suddenly sprung forward and landed on the snowshoe hare. Her fangs bit into the back of its neck. She gave a swift twist; it was dead. Yimeyam picked up the hare and brought it back to Calla. She then placed it down in front of her and nudged it closer. "Here you go," she said as her tail wagged. "They're so adorable!" Yim cooed as she saw the pups.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:20 am

Calla had put her head down to rest as she waited and raised it at the smell of food and Yimeyam's voice."Thank you."She said, shifting and glancing at the food before at her pups, nodding."Yes, they will grow to be fine looking young pups."She began to tear fur from the hare before eating it. When it was good to eat, enough fur plucked away to get to the meat, she looked up at Yimeyam."Would you like to share?"Her eyes were kind. Calla felt she could trust Yimeyam. She'd brought her and the pups food and this was enough for the Soarele leader to know she meant no harm at all.
Back to top Go down
Yimeyam
Yimeyam

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:35 am

Yimeyam shook her head. "No thank you. That is for you. I've already eaten," Yim said with a smile. She then turned and sat outside the den as if to guard the place. Her ears twitched at every sound that came and went.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:34 pm

Calla nodded in response. She shifted to make herself comfortable before beginning to eat the meal. It tasted tender and delicious. She was very pleased. When the hare was no more, Calla yawned and noticed Yimeyam had gone outside the den. Calla thought to address her but a nap was in order. She licked at her young before resting her head about her paws and closed her eyes for sleep.
When she woke, Calla arose to her feet and walked out of the den. She stretched and raised her muzzle to the skies to howl her claim over the Soarele territory.
Back to top Go down
Yimeyam
Yimeyam

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Yimeyam wagged her tail happily and let out a softer howl to let everyone know Calla wasn't alone. The female then turned and made sure the den was clean.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:35 pm

At the end of her note, Calla went back into the den and stood there. What was to happen now that she had pups?She couldn't venture far but for some reason it didn't feel safe, at all. The Leader worried and for a while, she wish she knew what seemed to be bothering her. She wondered if it was her doubting herself about being able to raise her first litter. She hoped she would do fine.
Back to top Go down
Yimeyam
Yimeyam

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Yimeyam noticed the concern in Calla's eyes. "You'll do great. I'll be here to help you too if you want," she said, trying to comfort the new mother. Yimeyam smiled softly at the other female. She loved pups so much. It was so exciting to have them around. She had never had a litter of her own, but she had helped raise a few.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Calla laughed slightly at Yimeyam's reassurance."Yes. I can only hope that nothing bad happens to them. They are quite vulnerable after all."Calla smelled something and she twisted her head towards the den entrance."You smell that?"She asked, ears perked and fur rising.
Back to top Go down
Yimeyam
Yimeyam

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Yimeyam sniffed the air and let out a deep growl. "Coyote," she snarled. Yim guarded the den with her fur raised and he teeth bared. She was never in a mood to have a predator near pups of any age.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Calla nodded and felt her own fur rise along her back. She stalked forward, following the scent as she did so. She caught a glimpse of something in the bushes and barked,"There!Get him!"Calla launched herself forward into a sprint, chasing the coyote away from the den.'You won't get near my pups' she thought to herself with a growl in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Yimeyam
Yimeyam

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:40 am

Yimeyam started to move after the coyote that Calla was chasing when she caught the scent of a second coyote. Yim snarled deeply in direction of the pest, not leaving the den entrance. "There's another!" she barked loudly. Yim's fur rose on her back as she continued to bare her teeth at the coyote. It jumped towards her and she bit down on it's muzzle, crushing it. The coyote quickly turned and ran off yelping.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Calla made chase for the coyote in front of her. It zig-zagged and made sharp turns which Calla found difficult considering her condition at the time. She heard Yimeyam say there was a second coyote and as Calla sprinted past the den on a second turn, she saw it run off yelping after Yimeyam bit it on the muzzle. The one before Calla was fast but she picked up speed and once on a long stretch of earth, she caught up and snapped her jaws on the pests side and it yelped snapping at her muzzle. One of it's fangs sliced at her skin but it ran away yelping and limping and bleeding as she slowed. Her mouth hurt and she felt blood trickling down her mouth but she turned and walked back."Got him."she panted as Yimeyam came into view and she was within ear shot. She sat on her haunches and lowered to the ground laying lazily on her side. She ran her tongue over the cut on her muzzle, winced at a sting but tasted salty iron from her own blood."I'm getting too old." she mused with a slight pant.
Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Prints Prints : 105015

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Saladin hesitated before turning and heading elsewhere for the time being. He would be back of course. He thought it useful to know the lay of the land before taking it over. He snorted and headed for the river.

YR
Back to top Go down
Yimeyam
Yimeyam

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Stone Den - Page 2 Create.php?text=Yimeyam&name=Paternos
Stone Den - Page 2 Avatar605381_6.gif
Stone Den - Page 2 Create.php?text=Guider%20of%20the%20stars&name=dum1
Yimeyam smiled at Calla. "You're just worn out from giving birth. You should really rest," she said and went over to her. Yim then licked Calla's wound and nudged her to go back with her pups. "You need to remember that you still have extra weight from the pups too." Yim sat down next to the dominant female and curled her own tail around her own paws. "I thought you did a good job considering the condition you're in."
Addressed: Calla
Mentioned: Calla
Song of the moment: None. Watch Pink Panther cartoons though
Muse: Alert
Tone: Slightly stressed, but calm
Word Count: 79
Side Notes:Need to work on how long the posts are.

Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Calla sighed,"Yes I suppose your right."She blinked."They would grow to be fine young wolves."The female yawned then. After a few moments she gazed at Yimeyam with her grey-like gaze."What has truly brought you here?Have you cared for a family of your own before?"Calla could look at Yimeyam and she wasn't quite sure what she would be useful to in the pack. She wondered talents the female had and as far as she knew, it was caring and defending pups. A warrior perhaps?

Back to top Go down
Yimeyam
Yimeyam

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Yimeyam laid her ears back. "Well.... Not for a litter of my own. I haven't found the right male. I've helped others care for their pups. I was a wet nurse once too," she said softly and smiled lightly. "There was one, but he's no longer living," Yim said with a frown. "I just wandered off after his passing. I came across you, and you looked like you needed some help."
Mentioned: Calla and her pups
Song of the moment: My Skin by Natalie Merchant
Muse: Quiet
Tone: Sad
Word Count: 72
Side Notes: Nope

Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Calla nodded."I most surely hope you plan to stay with us. Your very good with the young ones and I can see you have great potential."She frowned then, realizing she must have lost someone dear to her."I'm sorry for your loss. He must have been a brave wolf."Calla gave Yimeyam a respectful nod then, to show her sympathy."I'm quite sure there is another wolf out there waiting to meet you. You just have to give it time."She smiled, trying to brighten the mood.

Back to top Go down
Yimeyam
Yimeyam

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:46 pm

It's okay Calla," Yimeyam said with a soft smile. "Not everything works out, and I know that it's never the end until you make it the end. I'm sure there is someone for me. I can just... Feel it." The she wolf smiled at Calla. She never liked being sad, so she made it a point to be happy.
Mentioned: Calla
Song of the moment: After Ever After by Jon Cozart
Muse: Soft
Tone: Cool/calm
Word Count: 59
Side Notes: None

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Stone Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Den   Stone Den - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down