Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
Noapte Den Site EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
Noapte Den Site EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
Noapte Den Site EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
Noapte Den Site EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
Noapte Den Site EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Noapte Den Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 107016

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:11 pm

Noapte Den Site 5311066
This is the main den site, there are several vacant dens scattered about the area. But the one pictured is the main den, where most of the wolves(along with Dominant) sleep. The Clan is currently small enough to share a medium sized den.

Predators
Coyotes
Foxes
Occasional Bears

Prey
Rabbit
Squirrel
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Cieco was panting softly as he and Azura reached the den site. It was home sweet home, he stretched and inhaled deeply. The scent of the place was of wolves, grass, leaves, old and young moss, and trees. As he walked the surface of the ground turned from leaves, to stone once in a while before the male reached the edge of the den. This is where he laid down and turned his head to the sound of Azura, “So what were your questions Zury?” His tone was kind and gentle, back to normal. He had thought hard an long during their walk and thinking made him feel better. Cieco was ready to answer any questions that came from Zury. “But, if I am to answer, I must know if you want to join this Clan as a full member.” His head bobbed slightly as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4357

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:43 pm

She plodded on carefully over the rocks behind the leader. She hesitated when he went to lay down though wondering if he wanted to rest in peace without someone nagging his tail. She relaxed her thoughts when he spoke to her, taking a deep breath she already knew her answer. "I would be more than honored to join your clan cieco." She gave a friendly nudge to his shoulder hoping to highlight her words. Seating herself on a smooth rock on a lower level that had a few leaves scattered over it.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:54 pm

Cieco smiled as she answered his question, “It will be an honor to have you in the Clan than Azura.” The smile reached his grey eyes. What a joy it is to have the first official member in his Clan. He listened as she moved and settled down somewhere below him. “You may ask whatever you would like to know. Surely you are curious?” His head tilted to the side slightly. Maybe she was tired and wanted to rest, if so that was fine. It would be good to rest before telling the tale of his ancestors. Hers too now, not by blood but by pack ties. The male rested his head on his paws with his ears cocked forward, toward Azura.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:01 pm

"I'm not sure how to state them. All i know is that something happened between the ancestors to make them make the pack be split in two. What happened?" She leaned forward with wide eyes, they sparkled with a pups interest. Ears attentive not wanting to miss a word. 'I must keep it to heart, i do not want to put them to shame.' "I also need to know more of the laws." Tail curled to her side away from brambles and small stones. She observed his frame, his light breathing, those unique grey eyes that seemed to see right through you. Just the thought made her shudder. "And...how did you come to become the leader of the noapte? Was it chosen by blood, or did you have to fight for it like some of the other packs?"
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:26 pm

Cieco inhaled, getting ready for the tale he was about to tell. Each clan seemed to have a different view as to what happened. “Well, it started with two wolves. Their names were in the old language, meaning night and day. Noapte and Soarele, Noapte belonged to a pack that was covered in darkness. His pelt was black as the darkest night; his eyes were a near white. To his pack this made him stand out, as if he had some light in him. Now, Soarele was from a pack bathed in light. Her fur was white but her eyes were dark, as if there was night in her soul. These two met on a complete accident; soon they were sneaking out to meet each other. Their relationship was forbidden; the balance between light and dark would be altered if they were to stay with each other. There was one fateful night when a shattered eclipse was above the two. Noapte had known that his pack had found out he was slinking about with Soarele.” Cieco paused to take a breath and look at Azura to see if she was still listening before continuing on.

“He had made a promise to her that they would meet, and spend a day together in the shattered eclipse. They had parted ways with heavy hearts, each had their own family with their own pups. Through the generations our fur has changed and over time the clans grew closer, forming in to a single pack. But the wolves of each decent were not able to have mates from the opposite clan. Now, this seems like superstition or maybe a legend, but it was taken to heart by everyone in these clans.” He sighed as he wrapped up his tale, “I was born in to leadership, even though I was born blind I was still heir. My original pack was from Italy but they were separated in to the same clans. My family was moved here, they left me and I started this Clan in Yellowstone.” At this point his head was rested sideways on his paws, his expression was one of memories.

Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:37 pm

Azura nodded taking in each detail with eyes widened in awe. 'Shattered eclipse?Amazing.' "Is there really such thing as a shattered eclipse." She paused listening to his linage. "Ah italy, a beautiful territory indeed." She frowned slightly listening to him speak of his blindness. She watched his face, watching each change that came and gone. Shuffling her front paws she had two more question on her mind. One probably not fit to ask and the other possibly offensive, so she decided not to ask either. "Is there anything else i need to learn about the pack and our clan?"
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:47 pm

Cieco smiled softly, “No, not necessarily. It is when the moon turns red, or on rare occasion the sun is covered by another planet. Those are both eclipses but neither are shattered persay.” He then nodded at her comment about Italy, he would miss that place but it was much better here in a way. His ears twitched as Azura shuffled her paws in thought before asking her question. “Well, you must never cross the border in to Soarele territory. The TreeCave is the only place that it is safe to meet in, but that is only on shattered eclipses. Some for the clan leaders and their second in command, or just for the dominants. The pack does work together, the clans are more of an ally pack. A pack that is not a pack. It is rather… confusing.” Cieco yawned quietly, his nose scrunching up as he did so, before looking in Azuras direction.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:52 pm

"I see, and what of ranks?" She cocked her ears before faltering. "Sorry, it has been a long day, with your meeting then me disturbing your rest. If you want we can wait till later?" Azura clambered to her paws preparing to leave. "Thank you for accepting me into your pack, I will do all that i can to prove myself."
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:05 pm

Cieco answered, "yhere are dominants, which is just me currently, Watchers: who watch over the den site, Gaurdians: who guard the pack at home, around the dens, Warriors: they fight for the pack of there is ever a battle to be held, Hunter: wolves who hunt for the Clan, Espuire: wolves in training, and Second in command: pretty much the dominants most trusted clan mate whonwill get certain privileges." He once again heard Azura but this time she was rising to leave. Rest did sound good to him at the moment actually. "I thin I will just take a nap, wake me in and hour or two. Unless of course you decide to go an explore the territory." Cieco stood and smiled at Azura before turning, and heading in to the den. On the inside he curled up tight and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:11 pm

She murmured a soft good night before turning and making her way a bit down the rocks looking for one of the dens that weren't being used. 'Warrior or guardian? Hmm...warrior.' She nodded to herself in satisfaction with her choice before slithering between two outcropped rocks that formed a small shelter. Yawning briefly before hiding her nose beneath her tail, she lost herself to endless dreams of darkness and a tale of shattering moons and a blood red sky.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Cieco had been dreaming of the Legend of the clans. It was in color, some he recognized as they were named but others he wasn’t sure. He jumped awake at a somewhat loud sound, a rock had fallen down the hill a bit, causing quite a commotion. His ears were strained as he listened for anything else but there seemed to be nothing other than birds. The sun was up again and it had warmed the rocks a bit as he stepped out and yawned. Azura seemed to be sleeping in one of the open dens, ‘I wonder what rank she would like to pick…’ She seemed fit enough to be a guardian or a warrior, but wise enough to be a mentor. With a soft shrug he walked down the soft slope to a small stream that ran at the bottom. Cieco lowered his head to take a drink, his pale fur shining a bit in the sunlight. “Zury, are you up?” He breathed as he walked to where he scent was.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:07 pm

She had been sound asleep, quite content with the rays of sunlight covering her in a blanket of warmth. But her peace was disturbed by a loud thud, jolting awake she bumped her head on the overhanging rock. "Omf." Shaking her head willing the slight pain away before she turned to the familiar voice of cieco. "Ah, good morning cieco." She dipped her head out of respect for the other. She stretched her front paws out letting her chest fur brush a clump of ferns. Sighing in content she held a sloppy smile while watching the leaders movements.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Cieco smiled and laughed a bit hearing the thud and a soft sound from Azura. She must have hit her head on one of the over hangs as he had done so many times before. “Good morning.” He answered briskly. He shook his fur out before saying, “I think I might head over to Crippled Creek. I have always loved the sound of that water moving about the rocks.” His voice grew somewhat distant as he spoke about it, the simple sounds in the area were beautiful. The young male shook his head before turning his sightless gaze back to Azura, “You can certainly come if you would like, or can venture out of the territory a bit. Just stay out of Soarele.” His tone still remained friendly and kind, with a hint of seriousness. Cieco turned and started to walk out of the den site with careful but sure pawsteps.

~To Crippled Creek
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Azura nodded before turning in the opposite direction. She wanted to learn the basics of the territory and know her surroundings. So a exploring expedition sounded fabulous. Shoving her nose into many different shrubs and bushes only minding when realizing the spot were already taken by other critters. She didn't feel hungry so she didn't chase them she just nodded and went on her marry way. The wind rustled her fur,snagging at her airs and made her feel welcome. She sighed softly truly grateful she came to this place.
~Low Valley~
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Noapte Den Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noapte Den Site   Noapte Den Site Empty

Back to top Go down

Noapte Den Site

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Eclipse Pack :: Locked Topics :: Locked Topics-