Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
H a i l | I've always been alone! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
H a i l | I've always been alone! EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
H a i l | I've always been alone! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
H a i l | I've always been alone! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
H a i l | I've always been alone! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

H a i l | I've always been alone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hail
Hail

Wolf Breed :
  • Dire Wolf

Prints Prints : 3987

H a i l | I've always been alone! Empty
PostSubject: H a i l | I've always been alone!   H a i l | I've always been alone! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:22 pm

[size=24]
H a i l | I've always been alone! Mergen10

H a i l | I've always been alone! 3170140

I'm Falling All Over Myself.

Trying To be Someone Else.

I wish you would dare to walk me home.

So I wouldn't have to feel alone.

General
Wolf name*: Hail
Wolf age*: 4 years old
Wolf gender*: Femme, Female, Girly, Fae, Dam.

Appearance
Eye color*: Her eyes are rather pretty, If you ask a wolf that isn't her. Her eyes show of a bright a beautiful blue, with small dots of grey lining it at multiple places. Hail, Her being very insecure about herself, Thinks her eyes are disgusting, and terrible to look at. Her eyes are overall beautiful, even though Hail doesn't see it.
Build(Strong, average, etc):  About Average for a femme. She has long, Slender legs, Perfect for running and endurance. She can go far on those legs of hers. She isn't that strong though. She does have sharp teeth though. Like needles tearing at your skin.
Fur density(Smooth, soft, fluffy etc): Fluffy
Personality(Characteristic of your wolf)*:

Hail never liked herself. Ever. She often will just look at her self, and sigh in disapproval. She thinks of herself as an ugly, lost wolf that no one would want or love. She has a very high chance of Suicidal depression. She would cause self harm to herself, As you can see by the scars on her body. She will often consist that she's fine, but really she's a nervous wreck. She'll just stay in a corner, and cry. She also has a lack of social skills. She's been alone her entire life, and not just going to talk to a whole pack now. She can't really trust anyone. Not even herself. She overall, Is just a sad, and nervous wreck. She is so very insecure about herself.

Origins
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings:Hail actually is Related To Weasel, But She, Nor He, Knows.
History*: Hail doesn't even know where she came from herself. She doesn't even know her own brother. But then again, They where separated at birth. Hail was born alone. No one even knows how she survived. Or where she came from.

Occupation

Mate: No.
Offspring: Nope.

Skills(Should equal 100)*:

• Strength: 15

• Speed: 45

• Endurance: 40

Back to top Go down

H a i l | I've always been alone!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum