Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108492

SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- Empty
PostSubject: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:58 am

A Semi-Realistic wolf RP

❅Tнє $нaттёґёd Ёclїp₴ё Pacк❅

▸About Yellowstone National Park(Background)
Yellowstone National Park mainly exists in Wyoming but also extends to Idaho and Montana. Originally is was Passed by Congress by Ulysses S. Grant, President in 1872. The Congress signed on March first of that year and Yellowstone became a first and well known National park in US history. It's well known for it's wildlife and is Geographical features such as The Old Faithful Geyser.

▸Welcome to the Shattered Eclipse Pack!(SEP)
Welcome Stranger, to SEP, I am the Dominant Calla, and beside me is Cieco, the Dominant Male of the pack, we welcome you to Yellowstone. In SEP, you have a choice to join one of the two clans: Noapte or Soarele. No matter what clan you choose, we do things such as RP events, contests, challenges, and RP in the beautiful places of Yellowstone as a pack.

▸About the Clans
The two clans make up the entire pack. However, the clans live on opposite sides of Yellowstone, Yellowstone river being the boundary between the two. Noapte is Romanian, meaning 'Night'. The clan represents the Moon and the dark side of an Eclipse. Soarele, meaning 'Sun' in Romanian, represents the light side of the Eclipse. Noapte is led by Cieco and Soarele is led by Calla.

✯Weekly News✯

▸Pack is Growing
I am amazed we've grown so much in such a short time. Let's keep up the activity and watch the pack thrive!

▸Member of the Month
Newest PMoTM is Zoe! She has been chosen for activity. Congratulations!

▸RP Event in Session!
Our first Event!Invaders of the North,  is a plot of which Saladin, a leader seeking power, invades the territory and imprisons Calla and her pups, kidnaps other members, and holds them all captive. It's up to the rest of the members to save the pack from Saladin and his minions.(Up and running!Be a part of it.
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net/t250-event-july-5th-august-1st#6453

▸Forum Changes
The forum will be experiencing some changes for a while but they will not interfer with what is going on right now. This is just a heads up in case there is confusion. We hope that these changes will make the forums better and encourage members to join with us as well as keep an oganized and beautiful layout at the same time.

▸TEMPORARY DOMINANT NEEDED!
A new Male Dominant for Noapte is needed!In order to keep the pack going on, I will be choosing anew one according to members vouching for it. Now, new members may try for this too but please see the topic on the site for details before you do.https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net/t256-new-male-dominant-temporary#6520

✯Pack information✯

Females: 17
Males: 9
Total: 26

Soarele Clan: 1
Noapte Clan: 4

Creation Date:June 17, 2013
Pack Song: TBA
Pack Banner: https://i.servimg.com/u/f79/17/77/34/65/banner26.jpg
Pack Founders: Calla and Cieco (Wolvesworld and DarkenShadows)
PMoTM: Zoe
Pack colors: Green, Brown, yellow, orange
Pack Motto: TBA

✯Pack Rules✯

▸Respect our members here
We wish that everyone but treated as such and that no puts rude comments or does something harmful to another member. This would be a cause of a warning if this should happen, so please be courteous to all.

▸No Harassment/Inappropriate things here or on the site
The Wolfquest rules do apply to this thread and are expected to be followed. The site should be member friendly. Any inappropriate things and it may result in ban or kick from the pack.

▸Use Polite Language
Language helps us make good first impressions on meeting someone knew. Doing the opposite is both harmful and unacceptable. Please enter this pack with a clean sense of talk.

▸No SPAMMING
Please do not spam the thread or the site.(Double posting)

✯Conditions to Joining✯

▸ If you join, you are saying that you are ready to choose a clan and live the life of a wolf in Yellowstone National Park.
▸ If you want to join, you must fill out a form here and you MUST be able to post here OR on the thread of the site.
▸ Enter the password(Shattered) in your form when joining or no acceptance!

✯What to Expect in this Pack✯

▸ The Dominant's and our members will be welcoming and willing to help you out.
▸ RP Events that have to do with the pack or something out of RP to shake things up a bit.
▸ Challenging contests where all members may participate, and so will the Dominant's!
▸ Training for ranks in an enjoyable experience where it's both challenging and intriguing.
▸ As a treat, you may play two wolf characters buy purchasing them in Calla and Fenris' store.(See the site for details)
▸ All of our members here are active!
▸ You choose the clan you want to be in.

✯Clans, Ranks and Members✯

Soarele members ☀  --------------Noapte members ☼
Dominants
A fiercely bonded pair of wolves who control the entire pack. They are smart, intelligent, and the most Loyal to one another of the whole pack. With a strong bond, these wolves work as a team to control, organize, and command the pack to their will. They are the only pair responsible for the packs next generation(pups).

♀Calla ☀ (wolvesworld)
    ♂Cieco ☼ (DarkenShadows)

Deputies
There are four of these wolves; two wolves per clan. The Deputies are second in command, the Beta's. They aren't a companionable pair, but they work together to keep the pack in order while the Dominant's are on leave. They assist in political matters such as pack meetings, Council meetings, events, etc. They help with enforcing the rules of the pack.

♀Mbaya  ☼ (Jinxed24)

Gierows
These wolves seek the knowledge of everything around them. They are not only skilled in knowledge of what is around them, but they also contain knowledge of what they used to be knowledgeable  and active in when they were in their prime. They are the pack mentors/teachers who train Esquires in the arts of their ranks. Third highest ranking wolves, delta's.

Mozuries
These wolves are massive and strong. Their senses are keen and cunning. These wolves defend the pack with their lives. Fighters are trained in combat and responsible for defending the pack from strangers. They engage themselves in battle bravely and are respected among all, including the Dominant's.

♂Grimthorne ☼ (Rainbow Sock Monkeys) EFA

Maystors
Protectors of the pack. Maystors are responsible for watching over pack pups and some responsible for patrolling the pack boundaries. They warn us of danger from unwanted predators and other wolves. They are similar to Mozuries though they do not engage in battle as often, only when number are low and reinforcements are needed. Otherwise, they are mainly found close to the den or around clan borders in case wolves cross the river to a clan they are not a part of.

Hofrons
Wolves that work in groups to bring down prey and feed the pack. These wolves are strong, swift and smart. Not only do they hunt but they are mostly the leaders when the pack hunts as a whole. With a lead wolf, the rest follow in pursuit to bring down large prey such as elk.

Shadox
When a wolf is injured, it comes to one of the pack healers. Shadox are wolves skilled in herbs, plants and medicines. They play a vital role in the pack. If a wolf were injured, they go to a Shadox wolf and the Shadox would be responsible for treating wolves. They are quick to reach the injured if they cannot move and knowledgeable in the things they do.

♀Snowflower  ☼ (Sugar Fur) EFA

Esquires
These wolves have chosen their clan and started training for their ranks. They are undergoing challenges and missions to ear their ranks. They've met the Dominant's in RP and wish to become full members. After training, they move to their desired clan.

♀Zoe(running_words)
    ♂Weasel(XxWhisperWolfxX)
    ♀Azura(Blueeclipse)
    ♀Acaria(Acaria)
    ♂Alone(Bluestar24)
    ♂Xenon([Resistance])
    ♀Hail(XxWhisperWolfxX)
    ♀Fevertail(Rebel Riley)
    ♂Dale(Seraek)
    ♀Chelsea(-Cimi)
    ♂Aaron(Rainbow Sock Monkeys) EFA
    ♀TheWolfOfYourDreams(blitz)
    ♀Yimeyam(xxXLivenXxx)
    ♂Castiel(xxXLivenXxx)
    ♀Aria(running_words)
    ♀Charismatic(Charismatic)

Yearling
These wolves have become the age of one!They are now permitted to walk about the territory with the pack but still ever watchful by their parents and members of the pack. Soon they would choose a clan of their own.(Pups only become Yearlings after a total of ten moons or more if the user should decide to stay a pup longer but can only be a pup no longer than thirty full moons.

Pups
These wolves are youngsters. They are the future generation of SEP. They are cunning and playful pups. Carefully guarded among pack members and remain at the den sites the pups are regarded as highly important to the pack.

♀Keyana(BrianaMcCowan)
♀Aniu(N/A)
♀wolfie234(Nallah)

Legends
These wolves are well into their age. They've served their purpose proudly and successfully in the pack. They've reached the age where they are too old to carry out their duties to the pack. Even so, they are highly intelligent and familiar with pack life. Thus, they are great consultants to any wolf looking for advice.

♀Kriss(Kriss)

Travelers
These wolves roam the lands in pack territory. They are hospitable to the pack but not a part of it. They are more of pack friends except that they may RP in the packs territory. They may be friendly but maybe a foe. Even so, they roam the territory until the pack finds them. Naturally they may choose to join, or be on their way.

♀Frost(Wolvesrule912)

Strangers
Strangers are the wolves who are friends to the pack. They do not belong to a clan. They roam pack boundary and may either be a friendly stranger or an enemy stranger. Strangers may always become members of a pack. It's simply a rank of which you can be a part of if you are unsure about joining us fully.Not counted in the members count.

♂Druid(Druid12)
♂Bluemoon22(lost star)

Invaders
These wolves are no friend to the pack. They constantly tease and taunt the pack. They roam the boundaries and sneak into the territories. They feel freedom and defy pack laws. They are tough, aggressive, and strongly built. They take what they want but are no much against an entire clan so they must be smart and cunning.

♂Saladin(wolvesworld)

Becoming Allies or Enemies with Us
Affiliating with us is quite simple. You fill out the form below and then submit it. When affiliating with us, we recommend you provide us with an affiliation button. It is NOT required that you do this! You'll still end up on our thread no matter what. The button is for the site.

▸The Delta Clan
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=71930
http://deltaclan.forumotion.com/

✯Joining✯

Members
Code:
[color=#808000]❅WQ Username:
❅Wolfs name:
❅Wolf gender:
❅Wolf age:
❅Desired Rank:
❅Activity 1-10:
❅What clan will you choose?:
❅Secret answer?:[/color]

Friends
Code:
[color=#808000]❅Wolf name:
❅Gender:
❅Would you join us in the future?:[/color]

Affiliate!
Code:
[color=#808000]❅Administrator(s) name:
❅Pack name:
❅Link to thread:
❅Link to site:
❅Would you like to participate in any of our events?:
Pack button?(If you don't have one, leave this blank)[/color]

COPYRIGHTED SHATTERED ECLIPSE PACK

[size=85]Huge thanks to my buddy Deain for allowing me to use the ranks from FSP!
The pack members from Forbidden Forest Pack helped with the creation of SEP. I owe my thanks to those who stayed so long!
[/size]

Last edited by Calla on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated information)
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:02 am

Here it is guys! The pack thread will be used here and on WQ. I know it says we'll be having a fishing contest. It's coming, I just have to make the topic haha. Anyway. Hail I added you to it before I posted it.

I must ask that you guys use this if you don't have a Wolfquest account. If you do have one, please use it and you may post here as well. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4119

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:04 am

Yay Calla! I have being waiting a long time for this and at last it is here! Looks great as well! Good job!
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 am

Thank you haha. It took time. As an early, before I forget sort of thing, I'm going to post what the new link for the site will be so everyone knows ahead of time. In case I change my mind about it, review the announcements forum to be sure you know how to contact me in case you cannot find us.

This will bethe new link(Supposedly): ShatteredEclipse.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down

Aria

Wolf Breed :
  • Arabian Wolf
  • Maned wolf

Prints Prints : 3942

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:11 am

❅WQ Username: Running_Words
❅Wolfs name: Aria
❅Wolf gender: Female
❅Wolf age: 2 and 4 moons
❅Desired Rank: Deputy
❅Activity 1-10: 10 (I'll try to be now, from now on)
❅What clan will you choose?: SOARELE FTW!
❅Secret answer?: Shattered
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Accepted Aria.
The link is what it is now.
The event will start very soon and we're gaining members by the day!A great sign Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Raisin.

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:12 pm

❅WQ Username: SpecialK42293
   ❅Wolfs name: Raisin
   ❅Wolf gender: Female
   ❅Wolf age: 2 years
   ❅Desired Rank: Maystor
   ❅Activity 1-10: 9/10
   ❅What clan will you choose?: Noapte
   ❅Secret answer?: Shattered

(I've checked the WQ forums and didn't want to bump it so hoping you'll still accept a browser of Pack Central)
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Accepted. SO sorry for the absence. I'm currently on efa atm but I leave things to Grimthorne for the time being.
Back to top Go down

Undertak

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:45 pm

❅WQ Username: Undertaker
❅Wolfs name: Undertaker
❅Wolf gender: Male
❅Wolf age: ?
❅Desired Rank: Pup, Shadox
❅Activity 1-10: 8
❅What clan will you choose?: Any One that I can be a pup in.
❅Secret answer?:Shattered

I would love to play as a pup, but if i can't or have to wate that's fine. it just leaves a lot of holes in my wolf.

Back to top Go down
Earless
Earless

Wolf Breed :
  • Ethiopian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 3755

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Hope you're accepted, Undertaker. Ears needs someone to bully x3
Back to top Go down

Undertak

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:56 pm

Thanks... I guess. lol
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4376

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:15 pm

I hope your accepted Undertaker! I love your wolf's name, I would accept you myself if I had the power yet with Aaron... for now you'll have to wait for Arane haha.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Undertaker, you are accepted! Welcome to the pack.
Back to top Go down

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Thank you! 
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:08 pm

No problem Very Happy Go ahead and register.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-   SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS- Empty

Back to top Go down

SHATTERED ECLIPSE THREAD-FOR GUESTS AND MEMBERS-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1