Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
November Announcements  EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
November Announcements  EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
November Announcements  EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
November Announcements  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
November Announcements  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

November Announcements

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4394

November Announcements  Empty
PostSubject: November Announcements    November Announcements  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:37 pm

[size=150]Announcement(s)[/size]

I know there was some minor issues as to if the pack was ending or not but It is not, it is still alive and well. Calla contacted me VIA PM informing me she is unable to get on computer currently and so she is on EFA, she asked me to handle the pack while she's gone. Just a heads up on what will be going on.

The contest Calla mentioned will be restarted I guess (I dont wanna completely quit that idea) and the deadline extended to November 30th. This gives members two extra weeks to work on something for the contest, have fun and do your best!

As far as the event that was going on in the rp, it will be stopped for now. In the rp I advise you to carry on like nothing in the event has happened yet. I think it would be best to start this event when Calla is able to get on the computer again.
Back to top Go down

November Announcements

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Eclipse Pack :: Locked Topics :: Locked Topics-