Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
Forest High EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
Forest High EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
Forest High EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
Forest High EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
Forest High EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Forest High

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108522

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Forest High is a school for teens in a small town where no vehicles are needed.You walk everywhere.Many kids go here and some aren't quite what they seem.But most kids keep their powers hidden away.This is a survival thing.
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 107016

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Lupay mills in to the large school doors and heads to his locker. He flips the com. in the lock and the locker pops open. He shifts uncomfortably not enjoying the crowd of kids as he shoves his books inside. He heard several girls call his name and he turns and waves halfheartedly and heads in to homeroom.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Kitana hesitated before heading into the school.She felt all eyes on her.She kept her hood up not wanting to show her true self and gracefully headed for the room she was told to be in this morning.However as she was in the doorway, a boy, tall broad and smiling much too widely stepped in her path.She tensed and tried to move around him but he caught her arm."Hey.Your new aren't ya?"Kitana tried to shake him off."Let go please."Her voice was small and the boy only laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Lupay looked up hearing a small disput. He looked towards the doorway craning his neck to see what he had. Lupay was mildly interested until he saw that he was holding on ti a girl when she wanted to get away. He set his book down gently and started towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:14 pm

"Come on, tell us your name."The boy wrapped an arm around Kitana's waste making her edgy."Kitana."She said it quicker than she meant to.The boy smiled."I love that name.Will you sit by me?"He began to nudge Kitana into the room before she could protest.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Lupay accidentally walks in to the boy as he turns. He steps hastily back and says, "Hey man why don't you leave her alone for a bit eh? She is new give her a chance to get used to the place" he keeps a calm tone with a hint if something else buried in it
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Kitana blinks as the boy turns and grunts into another boy behind him.As he turns to face the other he yanks her close to him, possessing her as his own."She wants to be with me Lupay.Your no good for her."He pushes the boy."Let the lady through.Kitana holds back the words in her mind but not for so long.She looks at the other boy and her eyes show fear.'Help me' She pleads into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Lupay grunts as he is pushed and then snaps, "Why don't you let her speek instead of running your mouth like you actually know what she wants. I am not say I am good for her but you surely aren't good for her at all." He catches her look and stands tensely waiting his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 pm

The boys voice is like a charm in her ears.Kitana glances at the other boy.He is about to throw a swing at this boy named Lupay.She speaks."I heard a lot of you Drake.I know that the last girl didn't work out for you.Over beers was it not?"She chuckles and finally broke free of his grasp."I will just take my own seat thanks."She moved to the far left hand corner and seated herself by an open window.From the inside of her cloak she pulled out a sketch book and flipped through it's pages before pausing and moving a pencil delicately along the paper.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Lupay let's out a short laugh at Kitanas comment almost ignoring the fact Drake was going to hit him. He drifted to his seat two seats away from Kitana. He picks up his book again and waits for class to begin. He notices out of the corner of his eyes that she seems to be drawing something. He figured he will ask her later as his turns back to his book.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Kitana focuses on her drawing, making sure that the layers and shadows are correct.The teacher hands her a small notebook and she takes it without putting her pen down.The teacher raises a brow but when Kitana did look up he hurries back to his own desk.She was glad the rules allowed hoods.She didn't want her secret exposed.When the bell rang, Kitana stood and placed her notebook, sketch book and pen inside her cloak before moving gracefully towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Lupay gently catches Kitana by the arm and says"I am really sorry anoutDrake. What were you drawing?" He gaze lingers to where the notebook is but he makes no move to take it over invade your privacy. Like Drake did.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Kitana pauses and meets the boysgaze."Don't worry about it."She pauses then adds,"It's just a drawing nothing special."She turns away.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Lupay blinks his stormy blues eyes a shade darker then usual and he simply nods. He turns and melts in to the crowd. Heading to his second hour. He sighs and mutters, "Oh the wonders of ecemonics and how it changed our world." He can't help but think about the new girl. He could tell she was different.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:06 pm

When Lupay left, Kitana hurried tohe next class.She'd read his mind but she wouldn't dare expose her secret.She was alienated from all the students...Including Lupay.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Lupay made it to his second hour before the bell and sat down in his seat. A hyper red head sat next next to him and chattered, "I like your hair is it actually black like that? I am new ish here but I have a lot of friends do you?" Lupay blinks at all the questions and them says, "Yes and yes." He turns and starts working on the cook work the teacher had passed out. He kept a quiet hope that Kitana would be in more of his classes.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Kitana hurried off to an art class where she was met by several boys which she nervously side stepped by.She took her seat and took out the drawing she was working on before."Why did you learn to draw like that?"She jumped at the voice and looked up to see a blondish boy staring down at her picture."No one's seen wolves in years."He regarded."How do you know what they look like.?"Kitana didn't answer and just smiled.The boy frowned and went to a group of kids who huddled about, whispering and pointing in her direction.'Great' She thought, frowning.'I won't be hanging around for long here either'
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Lupay taped his pencil on his desk until the tea her told him to stop. He sighed and started writing a short poem about the weather. He kept looking to the clock and then the bell to cross campuses rang and he got up leaving the room and heading to the crossing path. It was a short wall but it was nice to get out outside for a while.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:41 am

Upon the time the bell rang, Kitana rose and sheathed her notebook and such inside her cloak and headed for the door.The blonde headed girl followed after her and as she began to cross campus the girl started blabbering on about the cutest guys in the school."George has a sense of high athletic skills and Franks has the sexiest face ever, no joke."Kitana rolled her eye irritation clouding her senses.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Lupay inhales deeply enjoying the chilly fall air. He was aware of Kitana just a few feet ahead of him. He noticed she was walking another girl and tilts his head sensing Kitana doesnt really care about what the blonde has to say. Lupay slips though a small group and ends up next to her and says, "Hey again, fancy meeting you here on this fine crossing path."
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Kitana smiled when the boy, Lupay had come to her aid."It's nice to see you again."The blonde tensed at the boys presence and Kitana watched as she moved around Kitana and placed her red painted finger nails on his shoulders to give him a fierce rub."Hey, Lupay."He smile was too big, Kitana observed."Will you carry my books for me?"She un-shouldered her hand bag and thrust it at Lupay.Kitana frowned.'They have servants here?'
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Lupay smiled back at her slightly and then looks to the blonde. "Hey there Lexi, hows it goin?" He looks at the bag and then sighs slingling it over his shoulder. He continues walking with them and says, "I hope you know I wont be carying this all the way to class right?" His blue eyes look over to Kitana and he shrugs answering her question.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Kitana was outraged but keeps her thoughts to herself.But the blonde was looking at her strangely and she sent a wave of power towards the girl and she suddenly collapsed.'Hope you head is straight now.'She said coldly in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Lupay jumped startled as Lexi collapsed. He looks at you for a second with a small smile. He then looks down at Lexi again and debats weather or not to help her.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:12 pm

Kitana wasted no time to pause for the younger girl.She thought the human heartless, senseless and continued walking a few paces before she paused.The conscience of the woman was faint.Kitana might have gone too far.Reluctantly she returned to the body and flipped the girl onto her back and touched the side of her face gently letting the power flow and cradled the girl as she fluttered her eyes and looked at Kitana as a moan sounded from her throat.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Forest High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest High   Forest High Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest High

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next