Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 4126

The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye Empty
PostSubject: The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye   The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:46 pm

The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye 14-9217

WELL.
My real name is not Skye...
It's Sadie! Surprised Surprised Surprised
I hate my name so don't call me Sadie -.-
RIGHOT.
OMG MCR WHAT R U DOING?!
MCR STAHP!!!
So, I'm Sadie and i is a lieutenant on this site. I'm 17 years old, which means I'm in sixth forum. Sixth forum: Optional, so you can do your A-levels in the comfort of your own school and old friends. I have been called, crazy, funny, stoopid, stupid, amazing, purty, ugly, dumb, ignorant AND LAZY. The last one is true.I LOVE THE COLOUR BLUEEEEEEEEEE!

Family:
My dad died when i was eleven of cancer so i have had to grow up with out him. There probably was alot more for me to learn about him as my parents divorced when i was very young so i didn't get to seem him that much. My mum is where i get my craziness from. I have 2 sisters and a brother, poor guy. Also i have 2 half sisters.

Friends:
I have 5 friends in real life, they are all as crazy as me. Emily, Frazer, Ambar,Beth AND Lydia.
OOh the people i hate, there's too many...

WELL that's all I'm gonna tell ya!
And Ghost you don't have a mate anymore so i suggest you change your profile.
-SKYE!

Last edited by Skye on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acaria
Acaria

Wolf Breed :
  • Maned wolf

Prints Prints : 4205

PostSubject: Re: The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye   The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:06 pm

You are so pretty!! It's good to know the real you! haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye   The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:24 pm

your supposed to be banned for hacking.Also my mate is acaria so haaaaa
Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 4126

PostSubject: Re: The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye   The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Thankies Acaria!!

And wow, so not childish Ghost? And what are you on about hacking?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye   The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye Empty

Back to top Go down

The real, real, actual, human,real,crazy,real Skye

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1