Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
The real Snowflower EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
The real Snowflower EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
The real Snowflower EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
The real Snowflower EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
The real Snowflower EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

The real Snowflower

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4285

The real Snowflower Empty
PostSubject: The real Snowflower   The real Snowflower EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:06 am

Name: Margarett ( but you can call me Maggee)
How I look like: I have brown eyes, dark brown, short hair ( i regret cutting it), and I'm asian.
Siblings: 3 brothers, 2 younger, 1 older

I play the piano, recorder, guitar and sing along to the songs I play most of the time. I like to make up random songs that depend on where I am or what I am doing at that moment, once i was sitting on the swing set and made a song called swing then when I finished singing it,I was like," The heck did I just sing?"
It always happens to me XD

I am really happy-go-lucky, bubbly and friendly like my wolf, but one thing to know is I am actually quite shy. But once i get to know you, you will never be bored anymore. My hobbies are singing, cooking, swimming, playing computer games and stuff like that.

The games I play are mostly horror based even though I'm younger than 12 ^_^ Don't say I will have nightmares if I play those games I hate when people tell me that >.< (well maybe I have nightmares once in a while but i get over them quickly)

The games i play consist of Minecraft, Which, The Calling, Amnesia ( sometimes ) , slender ( the egg in the suit is what I call him to make him less scary) and HAPPY WHEELS (seriously that game is awesome you should try it out sometime).

I had been in a life or death matter before, ever since I was born I had 2 holes in my heart. So 2 years ago, my parents took me to the hospital, and I had to go for Heart Surgery, I could've died, so I'm really glad I'm still alive.

The one thing that my friends nickname me is "The Oracle" because when my dreams consist of a landscape like a hill, temple ect. in 1-4 weeks it will come true (I got this power from my mom) the only thing is, if you tell a person about that dream it won't come true. The weirdest but awesome power. (does that consider me as the supernatural? nah, can't be).

So, thats all i will tell you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Star
Star

Wolf Breed :
  • Italian Wolf

Prints Prints : 5176

PostSubject: Re: The real Snowflower   The real Snowflower EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:36 pm

OMG!! I swim too! What team are you on if you competitively swim?
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4285

PostSubject: Re: The real Snowflower   The real Snowflower EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:35 pm

I don't compete, sorry
Back to top Go down
Star
Star

Wolf Breed :
  • Italian Wolf

Prints Prints : 5176

PostSubject: Re: The real Snowflower   The real Snowflower EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Aww. You should
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real Snowflower   The real Snowflower Empty

Back to top Go down

The real Snowflower

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1