Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

YellowStone River

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108520

YellowStone River - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

YellowStone River - Page 5 Yellow10

Yellowstone River is the main landmark that stands for the boundary between the two clans. It stretches for miles. The clans unite here whenever there is a full moon or eclipse. Wolves may venture here and speak to one another from opposite clans safely but may not cross the line.

Predators:

Bears
Coyotes
Wolves

Prey:

Deer
Rabbits
Fish
Small Rodents
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Calla nodded.It's alright."She stepped up to the male nuzzledd him with her muzzle."You did great no matter how much you think you didn't."

Saaame
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4355

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:06 am

Azura raised her head from her resting place to look up at calla and grim. "You did fantastic grim. My your an excellent fisher." She wagged her tail with a smile. Stretching till she heard a pop, chest fur brushing the ground and her rump rising then she stood up with a content sigh. "When do you think you'll be do calla?"
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Calla looked to Azura when she'd spoken."Anytime now."She grinned. Her excitement was growing and her anticipation as well. Her hopes fell when she wished Cieco were here to witness it so, but she forced those thoughts away."I'm going to need someone there with me."She said almost suddenly, slowly. She was gazing at Azura.
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4296

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:09 am

Snowflower landed back onto all fours. Her paws created a large splash that rode onto the pelts of the others around her. "Whoops."she said. The fae watched Grim come back with a beautiful feather. "It's really pretty."she smiled. I found something like that once. Except, it was like, a shiny rock(crystal) from a cave."she said.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:14 am

Ears perking azura wagged her tail. "This is so exciting..." She shuffled between her paws but tipped her head to the side. "If you like i will remain by your side." She felt a small whisp of hope. Pups, oh how she loved them. She would defend them with her life, teach them the ways of this life, help them learn to hunt, fight and reasons of friends and love. "If you'll have me."
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:50 pm

Calla considered Azura's offer with a small chuckle."Of course." she said finally. Calla was about to say more when she had a strange feeling that it was time."Come."The female turned to head for her den."It's time!"The old female trekked slowly forward panting already when when she paused to look back, wondering if Azura was fallowing. Greater joys filled Calla's head and for once,she felt joys beyond her years.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:03 pm

"Now?" Nodding azura grabbed two of the fish from her pile and quickly trailed after calla. 'Pups, oh please be fine.' She couldn't handle the thought of stillborn pups, heart breaking for the parents and those watching. Azura steeled her nerves while clamping her jaws. 'I can do this.'
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Calla turned to head for the den when Azura followed her. She paused then and barked at the others."Others may come or stay."With that, the female trudged towards her den. As she did Calla hoped the pups would be born healthy and alive.

To Stone Den
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 5040

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:08 am

Mbaya licked her dry chaps. She approached the river with long strides, her tongue dry and her throat scratchy. The young female lapped at the water thirstily, thinking she would never stop until she was quenched a few minutes later. She pricked her ears, hearing paw steps. She followed them, wondering where they were heading.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4031

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:51 am

YellowStone River - Page 5 Create.php?text=Aaron&name=Precious
YellowStone River - Page 5 2007-11-14
YellowStone River - Page 5 Create.php?text=I%20cannot%20sleep%20I%20cannot%20dream%20tonight&name=Eutemia
The sound of distant wolves talking with each other and shouting in excited voices had come to Aarons attention a while back, and before he had no intentions of joining a pack but he knew better. Any wolf would need a pack, and because he wasn't quite as wild as a lot of other wolves he would need a pack more then anyone else. Thats how he found himself here, watching the pack converse and talk with each other in cheerful voices, excited about something and by the looks of large amount of fish laying on the ground he was guessing eating a lot had something to do with it.

As he saw the large brute with bright blue eyes with a feather in his neck fur he swore this was all just a delusion his dehydrated body had created, until this delusion reacted not happily like Aaron would have wanted but instead rather frightened and nervous. He assumed his son thought Aaron was some sort of thing his crazy mind had created and was just tricking him, which was probably the reason he was looking around at everyone else, probably to make sure they didn't notice his strange behavior or if they could see him too.

His son's schizophrenic behavior had always scared Aaron. At the time he was much younger and stupid and didn't quite understand the disorder and in the end had chased his son off for something he couldn't help. He had always assumed his son had just died since he left the pack at such a young age but obviously he was wrong. He had no idea how to handle Grimthorne still, but Grim was an adult now and could look after himself, Aaron just was over joyed he could make things right between him and his son. The only problem was trying to convince  his song he wasn't just an illusion, which he guessed wouldn't be to hard if he got reactions from other wolves.

"Hello" he said in a gruff, British accent. Of course as soon as he spoke he saw Grimthorne through the corner of his eyes dashed away quickly, hiding behind some white female with caramel eyes. Sighing he turned his head so he was facing his son and sighed softly, his eyes holding deep regret within their bright blue depths. He wished him and his son had a better relationship, he wished his son wasn't crazy but obviously he would have to deal with both, just make the most out of them and hope Grim doesn't try to kill him.
Addressed: The Pack
Mentioned: The pack, Grimthorne, Snowflower
Song of the moment: I Miss You by Blink 182
Muse: Meh its alright
Tone: Calm and collected
Word Count: 430
Side Notes: I wanna try my best not to rp with myself that much but lkjghkljfdhg they just have to have a reunion

YellowStone River - Page 5 Create.php?text=I%20need%20somebody%20and%20always&name=Eutemia

Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:30 am

Snowflower tilted her head as Grim hid behind her. "Greetings."she said cheerfully. "My name is Snowflower and this is my friend, Grimthorne."she smiled. The fae looked at Grim. "What's wrong?"she asked in a soft whisper. She then looked back at the wolf, a bit confused. The fae looked at the new wolf. She wondered why Grim was so nervous. But then again, why wouldn't she. This time, it felt different. As if...he was scared. She spotted another fae but then looked at the situation on her paws at the moment. Eventually, she just started waiting for the stranger to speak.

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4404

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:37 pm

YellowStone River - Page 5 Create.php?text=Grimthorne&name=Beyond%20Wonderland
YellowStone River - Page 5 398-staraptor-g
YellowStone River - Page 5 Create.php?text=The%20hardest%20part%27s&name=Beyond%20Wonderland
At the site of the dark furred male that was a mirror image to himself, Grimthorne's legs felt like jello and his heart beat sped up immensely. His pale toes felt numb and his mouth dry, honestly he wasnt sure if he should be happy to see a member of his family or nervous because, well it was his dad. He knew Aaron loved him, he just knew it was hard for his dad, being so serious and proper and really scared for the people around him, the ones he loved. Afraid he would hurt them in anyway or he would allow anything to hurt him and for Grimthorne have previously had a huge problem with his schizophrenia to a point he saw things trying to kill him and harm him, it was a very scary time in his life.

He knew his father could see him as well, but he wasn't sure if this image of Aaron was reality or fake. The males face looked heart breaking, and he was sure that he had hurt all his family when he left. Grim really did feel bad about leaving but he couldn't cause his family anymore pain in seeing him scream at things that weren't real, he was causing them unnecessary stress and so he left them, just like that. Some might say he was selfish but really he had the thoughts of his families mental health when he ran away, he didnt want to make them stressed more then needed. Hearing Snowflower say whats wrong he sighed softly and shrugged. "It...it's nothing he's just painfully familiar."

Addressed: Snowflower
Mentioned: Aaron, Snowflower
Song of the moment: Who Are You Now By Sleeping With Sirens
Muse: alright
Tone: Nervous
Word Count: idk probs around 200
Side Notes: boring post is boring

YellowStone River - Page 5 Create.php?text=the%20awful%20things%20I%27ve%20seen&name=Beyond%20Wonderland

Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:46 am

Snowflower pondered. "Familiar?"she thought. "Is he someone you know then?"she asked. "Don't worry Grim. I see him too."she yipped, slightly amused. The fae then looked questioning lay at the newcomer. "D you know Grimthorne?"she asked.

Back to top Go down
Castiel
Castiel

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf

Prints Prints : 103984

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:16 am

Castiel sniffed the air before he let out an ear shattering howl. Cas smirked as the howl echoed throughout the area. "Perfect," he smirked as he padded forward. "To day will be an interesting day," the male said with a chuckle in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:22 am

YellowStone River - Page 5 Create.php?text=I%20cannot%20sleep%20I%20cannot%20dream%20tonight&name=Eutemia
Aaron cleared his throat and dipped his head to the white furred female. "I assumed my son hadn't spoken much of me as we had a poor relationship, I am Grimthorne's father, Aaron." Stuff happened and Adrian has no muse so Aaron randomly saw a wolf and said "ohai."
Addressed: People
Mentioned: People
Song of the moment: DerpderpderpIamaderp by the derpsquad
Muse: None. At all.
Word Count: 430
Side Notes: This is what happens when I have no muse

YellowStone River - Page 5 Create.php?text=I%20need%20somebody%20and%20always&name=Eutemia

Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Prints Prints : 105025

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Saladin entered the place where river flowed and flicked his ears as he saw many wolves in the area. He noted this as he walked around. He could sense pack members here. They were in deep conversation it seemed and Saladin wondered about on his own. He went to the rivers edge and took a long drink for he had been thirsty. His mind was reeling a plan of attack; he would need his entire pack to do it. He gapped his jaws to test the air. Fresh and clean. Saladin wanted this land, it would suit his pack perfectly. From what he could tell, there was no sign of a Dominant male in the area. The Dominant female he sensed back at the den site was the Dominant female he realized. She was the one with the pups. The one guarding them must have been of another high rank. Saladin sighed. It would mean much work, but he believed he could pull this off with a bit of luck. He turned his head now to gaze among the wolves around him. Most looked strong but some seemed like he would have no trouble capturing.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:34 pm

As another wolf entered the area Aaron twisted his body around to face him. Although he did want to talk with Grimthorne, now was not the time. With so many wolves in the area it would be poor manners for him to ignore them all to talk with his son that he couldn't even handle years before. So, greeting all the strangers would be the best thing to do. "Hello everyone" he said kindly with a small smile and a dip of his head. Aaron wasn't usually the best at telling who was alpha or not really, so he had no idea if any of these wolves were alpha or not.

"Um.. if yo don't mind me asking, whose the alpha or dominate of this pack? I seek acceptance into this pack and the only proper way to do so is to speak with the dominate, any other way would simply be unacceptable." It would have been easier if any one of these wolves could accept him but Aaron knew that was unlikely, the dominate would most likely be in a area the smelled stronger of the scent of the pack, not just a faint scent.
Song of the moment: Anna Sun Cover by Joey Graceffa (originally by Walk The Moon)
Muse: Poor
Word Count: around 200
Side Notes: Derp

Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Saladin met eyes with a nearby wolf, a blackish one with blue eyes. He stepped up to him at his question."The Dominant is at the den." he said, keeping a steady gaze on the male."I've come to knowledge that she has had a litter and is with them now." Though Saladin was only scouting, he thought it interesting to act as though he were interested in joining the pack himself. He studied the male before him. He seemed strong and self proven to have been a leader himself once upon a time. Saladin noted this before swishing his tail back and forth as he did. His green eyes trained on the male, he said,"I'm sure she would be around here soon."
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Aaron nodded in understanding, a small smile on his face though his eyes rather sad looking. Once upon a time Aaron had pups, Grimthorne being the last to live in that litter. Two of the pups had been stillborn and later two more had been killed by a bear, along with Aaron's mate. Since then Aaron had never had nay desire of having a mate or having pups, of course expecting the same out come and blaming himself for the deaths of so many pups, him being the dad he thinks he should have been able to protect them.

Of course Aaron had dreamed of having pups of his own, but like said before he had no faith in himself and could never move on from his first. As time drew on and still he was mateless and pupless he was now just to old to think about having pups, so after all this time he still didn't trust himself. If he got accepted into this pack he was sure he would enjoy the pups as much as this dominant allowed him to as he had always wanted his own. "It's good to know a pack I seek to join is thriving" he said cheerfully to the male. "I'm Aaron by the way, what might your name be?"
Song of the moment: (Don't fear) The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
Muse: Alright
Word Count: 220
Side Notes: My Poor bby

Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Saladin nodded to the male."Yes it would."He thought of his own pack for a moment. He had no mate. Never thought of settling down. Saladin was always an adventurous pup back then until his pack was overrun by a rivals. He was kept under guard then until he grew older and finally found the courage to take his revenge on the male. He'd taken his pack and he had control. He was to bring about the same treatment on other packs before they could take his away again. This was why he was here.
"My name is Saladin. It's a pleasure to meet you."He said nodding again after minutes past.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Castiel

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf

Prints Prints : 103984

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:23 pm

YellowStone River - Page 5 Create.php?text=Castiel&name=BrockScript
YellowStone River - Page 5 ACrowpaw
YellowStone River - Page 5 Create.php?text=Sent%20by%20God&name=CURJTRIAL
Castiel sat down next to Saladin. He thought it would be fun to know everyone else's name. He already knew Saladin. "My name is Castiel. What is yours?" he asked Grim. The tricolored wolf had a stern look about him. He seemed to be almost of royalty from another pack by the way he presented himself.
Addressed: Grimthorne
Mentioned: Saladin
Song of the moment: None
Muse: Stern
Tone: Princely
Word Count: 56
Side Notes: None

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:51 pm

YellowStone River - Page 5 Create.php?text=The%20hardest%20part%27s&name=Beyond%20Wonderland
As a stranger came and sat down by the other male that his father was talking to Grimthorne smiled sheepishly and came out a little bit from his hiding place behind Snowflower. "Hello" he said softly, glancing nervously at his dad, afraid that he would be disappointed in the way Grim had come to act. "My name is Grimthorne, it is a pleasure to meet you sir." He gave the male a kind smile and dipped his head in greeting, as his dad had thought him was polite. "Are you seeking to join our pack?" he said softly, his head tilting to one side curiously.

Addressed: Castiel
Song of the moment: In Transit by Mark Hoppus and Pete Wentz
Muse: terrible
Word Count: 105
Side Notes: boring post is boring

YellowStone River - Page 5 Create.php?text=the%20awful%20things%20I%27ve%20seen&name=Beyond%20Wonderland

Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 3999

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:57 pm

A small female slowly crept through the open area, her eyes darting everywhere making sure there was no sign of danger. A small scar over her right hind hip was from a few days back, pulling in painful memories. Her sister had attacked her, but she didn't fight back. She couldn't. It was her sister. And for that Chelsea received a souvenir one might say, but to her it was a permanent nightmare. A sigh escaped her lips as she stopped and sat down. Calm down Chelsea, you're gonna end up losing your mind. she whispered to herself, and continued on. She was less alert, knowing there wasn't any serious danger around. She lifted her head and sniffed the air, her pale blue eyes still focused on the area around her. She froze quickly, ears perked forward as the sound of distant voices were heard. The female shuddered and walked forward, becoming alert once again. Chelsea tried her best to blend in, but her coat color made it more difficult. Times like this made her wish she had a darker coat color, she didn't know if this was a pack, or if these wolves were friendly or not. Her gaze shifted to the river in front of her, and from there, spotted a group of wolves. She crept uo slowly, trying her best to stay hidden in the bushes. She still walked forward, the voices growing louder than before. She peered through a bush, her pale blue eyes wide and intent. If this was a pack, and they were friendly, would she ask to join? She hadn't come this far in a few days only to just pass by an opportunity.  
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:14 am

As more and more strangers began entering the area, Grimthorne to put it simply lost it. Letting out a low whine the male backed away slowly, his blue eyes wide and frightened. "I uh.. I need to go.. somewhere" he smiled sheepishly, he couldn't take this and he didn't even know why. So far he had handled the crowds pretty good, it was just not with the pressure of his dad being there that he was freaking out, "I'll be back.." His voice was still soft as he turned completely and ran as fast as he could away from the small group.

Addressed: Castiel
Song of the moment: In Transit by Mark Hoppus and Pete Wentz
Muse: terrible
Word Count: to lazy to find out
Side Notes: Swaggity swort dang this post is short (last Grimthorne post until after the rp event)

Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 3999

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Chelsea tilted her head as she spotted one of the wolves taking off. She began to shake. What if they sent him away because he was trespassing? I don't want to do the same.. she backed up shaking her head. She turned slowly creeping over towards another bush and sat down. This was a bit more farther than the other one, but it was still a safe distance to be at. She was still able to watch the group from here as well.  The female peered over the side of the bush, with her ears perked forward.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

YellowStone River

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next