Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

YellowStone River

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108520

YellowStone River - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

YellowStone River - Page 3 Yellow10

Yellowstone River is the main landmark that stands for the boundary between the two clans. It stretches for miles. The clans unite here whenever there is a full moon or eclipse. Wolves may venture here and speak to one another from opposite clans safely but may not cross the line.

Predators:

Bears
Coyotes
Wolves

Prey:

Deer
Rabbits
Fish
Small Rodents
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Calla calmed and and stared back at Dale when he confirmed who he was by the way he said hello. She smiled at him. When she caught his brotherly over protective glares however, she glared back at him and sounded a warning growl."Relax, they are only wolves. I do not think they mean any harm."She flicked er tail to the wolf nearest her."This is Grimthorne."Calla arose then and went to the rivers edge. She lowered her ead for a much needed drink to quench her thirst. Afterwards, she sidled closer to Dale and nipped his muzzle with a chuckle."Lighten up."She pawed at him and bit him playfully at his ankles.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Dale

Wolf Breed :
  • Dire Wolf
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Prints Prints : 4000

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Dale's shoulders loosened down, After being rather tense. He was still glaring at the wolves, When he heard Calla growl. "You can never be so sure..." he replied to Calla, After she spoke. Giving a soft grin, He looked over to his sister, Whom was getting a drink of much needed water. She introduced him to a wolf named "Grimthorne." He tipped his head at the wolf, As he then looked in confusion as his sister playfully nipped his paws and muzzle. He smiled a little bit, But only just a little. Nipping Calla's ears back, He replied with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4404

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Looky here Grimthorne ruined another freaking post cause he's a noob that cannot do anything right

Last edited by Grimthorne on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Calla settled at Dales feet and noticed Grim walk away. She sensed tention between him and her brother. All she could do was lay her head down with a sigh. She wished Cieco were around so she could introduce him to Dale. Then she thought of something and looked up into her brothers eyes."Where have you been?All this time and you wait till now to appear?"She felt as though she would bite him.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Dale

Wolf Breed :
  • Dire Wolf
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Dale gave one of his grins. "I was following you, But I only just arrived, my Sister." He said, His wisdom growing. He smiled Calla, Whom was down at his feet. He looked at her in awe. He really did love his sister. He loves few things, and his sister one of them. He sighed softly, As he then noticed Grimthorne leave. Oh well. Alot of wolves have that affect when they first meet Dale. He slowly sat down, Very tired from his journey. He missed his sister.

-This actually was a very derp post-
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Calla listened to Dale patiently. She wondered where he was al this time if he'd been following her but not visible to her. She nodded and watched the river flow by with a sense of peace. The pack was growing. Then again, was Dale here for joining?Of course he was, she thought. Why else would he be here?She wonder if he'd seen their parents."How are mother and father?"She asked this, her voice distant. When she left them to build her own pack, she couldn't remember saying good bye to them. She didn't even turn around. Despite being subject to her parent laws, she was determined to start a pack of her own, with Cieco. Her stomach grumbled, but she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Dale

Wolf Breed :
  • Dire Wolf
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Dale listened to Calla and her question about our parents. He lowered his ears slightly "I left with you.  I know as much as you do about them." He said softly, As he licked her head softly. He gave a bright smile, Just to cheer things up. He sighed, As he waited for Calla to respond.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:48 pm

At Dales reply, the female nodded again."Well,"she said as she rose to her feet."I'm hungry. Let's search for food."Calla arose to her paws and started searching for available prey the area. The scents were a mix. Deer and rabbits and rodents. She thought a moment. What was the thought that finding a meal was difficult?As she searched, Calla spotted something at a small distance. The smell of dinner brought her ever closer and she saw what it was. A bear. She barked and raced towards it. The bear lashed out at her with a large fore-paw and Calla scarcely veered to prevent it's claws from digging into her flank. She growled and started to circle. Maybe this could be a game for her, an interesting one.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Dale

Wolf Breed :
  • Dire Wolf
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Seeing Calla dash out to a bear, Dale raced after. He  dare not let Calla get hurt. Dale was a very large wolf, So his speed is pathetic. Giving a loud yowl, He raced up to the Bear, and leaped up to his neck. He sliced his sharp fangs right down to the Bear's Shoulders, Making them numb. He then gave sharp nips at multiple places. The bear screamed and roared in pain. He wasn't exactly killing it, but he was making it very... Numb. The Bear wouldn't feel the pain when we killed it. Being ontop of the bear, He was losing balance. he grappled onto the neck for support, as he then gave out a muffled bark, Signaling Calla to attack.

Last edited by Dale on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 4296

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Snowflower arrived. She saw Grimthorne being growled at by a strange new wolf. The fae then aimed a glare to Dale. "Hey Calla."she greeted then went after Grim. "Um...you ok?"she asked, walking beside the male. "He didn't hurt you, did he?"she asked. The fae then looked quietly at Dale again before gazing back to Grim.
Back to top Go down
Fevertail
Fevertail

Wolf Breed :
  • Dire Wolf

Prints Prints : 4017

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:20 am

Fevertail || Misunderstood

Fevertail decided to stay away. She shifted uneasily and backed away. Fever sighed and walked to the water, she didn't understand why they were attacking a bear, but it seemed like they had that covered. Her eyes flickered back and forth as she watched the fish in the water. Fever frowned and watched the fish go by, she shoved her paw in the water, moving her face away from the splash zone. Fevertail then slid her paw, and out came a small fish. She bit it then licked the water from her paw, Fever began to chew on the fish.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4355

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Azura plodded carefully through the grass till she arrived at the noapte side of the river. Where had grim gone? With a sigh she waded into the water and sunk down, her head just barely out. The water tugging and apping at her fur washing any grim away from her rugged fur. 'If only i could lay here forever.'
Back to top Go down
Weasel
Weasel

Wolf Breed :
  • Dire Wolf

Prints Prints : 3996

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:18 pm

A Long, Deep howl swoops through the territory. It was of a wolf not known. It was of a wolf never to be seen before. Yes, It was the sound of a lone wolf. A rather aggressive one, If you ask me. Suddenly,The Long, DeepHowl stopped in an instant. Right Then and There. No slow down, No nothing. It just cut off. It sounded like a long, Deep howl, and then someone turning off sound itself. Giving a short growl, Weasel began to sniff the ground. He smelled bear. And Wolves. 

Making a sort of hissing sound, Weasel stalked to the scent. He was still rather far away. 
Finally, After travelling at least half a mile, Weasel saw it. The Bear, One BIG wolf, And Someone Dominant. Woah. The Brute was BIG! BIG BIG BIG. Way bigger than him. Like, Damn! Big Wolfie. But, Back to the topic again. They were fighting a friggin grizzly. Finally, Weasel did something he barely ever did. Get Invovled.

Letting out a loud, Screeching noise, Weasel went nuts. He did flips in the air, Howled, Barked, Screamed, Flipped and Tumbled around, Went cray cray. And all this time, The bear wasn't fighting. It was watching Weasel. Who wouldn't watch Weasel on steroids? Giving off another squeak, Weasel was close to the bear. He was signaling the wolves to try and fight.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:48 pm

YellowStone River - Page 3 Create.php?text=Grimthorne&name=Beyond%20Wonderland
YellowStone River - Page 3 398-staraptor-g
YellowStone River - Page 3 Create.php?text=The%20hardest%20part%27s&name=Beyond%20Wonderland
Grimthorne watched from where he was sat, eyes wide and fur prickled as the large russet furred animal wondered nearer to the group. He watched as Calla and Dale charged it with the ferocity of many and only turned away when the crimson blood staining the creature's fur became to plentiful, the scene becoming to gruesome and the deafening roars of the beast becoming more tragic. Grimthorne knew he shouldn't care if this grizzly was killed, but he did. He knew that this was life, and the grizzly bear was a threat but he still felt bad for it. Death was always something to be sad about in Grimthorne's view. Even if the two wolves victoriously downed a whole grizzly, Grimthorne would not be beside them, congratulating them for their good work. He would not stand idly if they dared cheer about the death of this animal. Some where this grizzly could have a family, and maybe it feels just as threatened by the wolves as they felt by it. If it days there was a 50% chance it would cause great grief, which was a terrible faith to bestow upon any creature. The death of this grizzly could mean the world to some poor creature while it meant nothing to the wolves. In the end though, both sides of this argument were valid. Even though this grizzly's death would maybe make some unsuspecting bear severely depressed, Calla and Dale were defending themselves and their land, so Grimthorne simply could not hold this against the two. Grimthorne had fought to defend himself and Howie, he knew what had to be done but it still just got to him.

Snowflower's voice made him look up from his paws that the male had been staring so intently at, trying not to think to hard about the grizzly. "Oh hey" he said softly, swallowing awkwardly and trying to keep the distress out of his voice. "N-No, I'm perfectly fine theres no need to worry about me, I.. I just got nervous is all." He smiled sheepishly at the pale furred female, blue eyes to the brim with worry. He was happy to talk with Snowflower, but in all honestly he wasn't in the mood to speak to anyone. His voice was soft as always, and barely audible, not really wishing anyone but Snowflower to hear what he had to say. His awkwardness had only increased as more and more wolves joined the area, including Azura and some brown colored male he knew nothing about who joined in on the killing of the grizzly.

"M-Maybe we should help Calla out?" he said softly and reluctantly. He didn't want to have to kill the bear but he knew it was necessary and had to be done. That was life, you are born and taught to defend yourself in survival of the fittest even though we all meet the same tragic fate to die alone one day. "I wouldn't want anyone to get killed.. grizzlys put up a fierce fight ya know?" 

Addressed: Snowerflower
Mentioned: All
Song of the moment: Sleep by My Chem.
Muse: omnomnom I'm pumped man.
Tone: Nervous, unsure
Word Count: 508
Side Notes: Trying a different little layout thing.. what do y'all think?PS: This new post format is a freaking pain in my butt to do coding with =.= literally, you do not know how many bruises I must have on my face from face palming so hard I probs knocked some of my brains out. I have so fed up with this complete crap of a coding idea, forumotion screw you. You suck complete butt and deserve to die for sending me through so much pain and suffering. I should file a freaking complaint for this crap.

YellowStone River - Page 3 Create.php?text=the%20awful%20things%20I%27ve%20seen&name=Beyond%20Wonderland

Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 4296

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Snowflower smiled as she got a reply. "Oh."she said. "Sure."she smiled, enthusiastically. The fae looked to Calla and Dale. "Shall we attack it now?"she asked Grim. The fae's tail swished from side to side, ready to take on the bear.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:08 am

YellowStone River - Page 3 Create.php?text=The%20hardest%20part%27s&name=Beyond%20Wonderland
Grimthorne nodded and stood up as she asked when they should attack. His stretched his legs out so he was ready to run and let his fur stand up again, narrowing his blue eyes. He still wasn't keen on killing the grizzly but knew it was a necessity. Taking a deep breath he prepared to charge forward, "now" he said softly before kicking off and almost leaping across the ground. He propelled himself forward quickly, adrenaline rushing through him and his tongue lolling out as he gained speed, approaching the bear quickly. It didn't take long for the male to get up to the creature, crashing into it's massive side with his shoulder and biting at it's shoulder.

He felt the metallic flavored blood rush into his mouth and down his neck. The furs upon his neck turning a slight red color from the blood. He couldn't hold onto the shoulder of the bear for long though, as it had quickly dislodged him, promptly stepping on him afterwards and causing Grimthorne to let out a large yelp. He took some damage to his ribs, maybe broke one or two but he could still get up and fight. However, the pain in his side was immense and he had the wind knocked out of him so the brute was standing, fighting position away from the crowd attacking so he could get a grip of himself and catch his breath.

Addressed: Snowerflower
Song of the moment: I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin
Muse: Alright
Tone: Reluctant
Word Count: 239
Side Notes: Still ticked off at forumotion

YellowStone River - Page 3 Create.php?text=the%20awful%20things%20I%27ve%20seen&name=Beyond%20Wonderland

Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:58 pm

(No time to read, but i guess everyone who is participating in the contest is here, so i assume)

Calla watched as Dale attacked the bear and nodded when he signaled her to attack. Others had joined in. Snowflower was near and so were other wolves she hadn't met before. With a snarl, she launched at the bear and caught a forepaw between her teeth and yanked. The bear had roared in fury and tried to pull away but Calla shook her head tremendously hard trying to tear at the flesh before leaping away. She saw a brown wolf, a male launch at the beast. Calla released and circled around the animal. Grimthorne had joined in and others too. The bear was weak and Calla felt for the creature suddenly. It was meant to be a game, not hunting prey. She moved away and howled for everyone to gather around and leave the bear be."Enough. He's had enough."She went to the waters edge."Come, let us fish."Calla looked down into the water hungirly. As she waited for the others, she lapped up water to quench her thirst.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Ears perking azura looked across the river where call stood by the water. "I see we meet again." The white fae dipped her head respectably. Pausing she looked into the water taking into detail how the black rimmed around her eyes and down the side of her face. She always found it odd but unique from other wolves. With a sigh she raised her head and scented the air. She could tell that snowflower and grim were in the area along with many unknown wolves.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Calla raised her head when another wolf spoke beside her. She nodded."Indeed we do. Are you enjoying yourself here?"SHe asked with a polite nod. Calla sat on her haunches and watched the white wolf. He marking were odd to her, black streaks down her eyes. She thought of tears but the patern didn't fit in the assumption. How curious she was about this wolf, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Azura wagged her tail while tipping her head to the side with a crooked tender smile. "This place is quite lovely. I would be more than happy to stay here. I hope your ancestors will accept me." Ears faltering at the thought of having to leave the place she would like to call home. 'No where else to turn, i wondered for far to long. He said i was so close but how close? Is this where I'm meant to be?' Her thoughts were a flurry in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Calla chuckled."Don't worry about such things. Any and every wolf is accepted here." She was about to say more when she felt something odly wrong inside herself. She lowered to the grass and settled on her side. Upon looking she noticed she was...Her eyes widened at the sight. Her mind went wild and excitement filled her irises. A pup was to be expected. How joyous!It was then that Calla realized her exhastion. Perhaps this was why she was so thirsty all the time.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Moving forward quickly she looked over the wolf worriedly. "Are you alright calla? Maybe your over working yourself..." The fae's eyes seemed to go from bewilderment to excitement. 'Hmm?' The females actions were interesting. Eyes trailing over calla's stomach, it was fluffy and gray just to be expected but it seemed more..swollen? "Hu..your..."Tail wagging and her eyes glittered as her eyes went back to calla's. "Congratulations, you'll make a marvelous mother.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Calla shifted and flicked an ear at Azura"Thank you." she said. She could only meet the females gaze for a few moments before looking away into the water. She sensed the female was worried and excited at the same time and chuckled."I'm sure Cieco would be thrilled as well." she added after a long thought process. She wondered where he was and for a while, her mind drifted to never forgotten memories of them being together.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Azura paused with a frown. "Cieco...wait...is that allowed?" Ears forward and eyes full of curiosity. Two clans, two leaders, they did seem to show affection and sadness when near each other. It wasn't hard to tell they cared deeply for each other. "Mhmm I'm sure he will."
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Grimthorne panted softly, taking a seat farther away from Azura and Calla but close enough to hear their conversation. He was glad they hadn't killed the bear actually, he was glad it had just run off. The small talk that was going on was actually starting to interest Grimthorne. He hadn't been looking at them, but the two female's excited and surprised tones were perking his interest, and actually he was confused what was going on. Being curious like mostly any wolf's natural instinct told them to do. So looking over at the two he stood up slowly and walked over, his stance low and submissive.

"H-Hey" he looked at the two cautiously, not sure if it would be rude to ask what was going on or not. Questions were another thing that weren't exactly encouraged in his old pack. If you didn't understand something you figured it out yourself, his dad believed that it would help the pups learn to fend for themselves and not depend on each other and other wolves. Sure if his dad's pups were as smart as him it would have been a good idea, but Aaron was extraordinarily intelligent wolf, mostly in more human things then in survival instinct because of his past growing up with humans but still a very smart wolf.

Swallowing nervously he took a closer look at everything, and still didn't notice whats up. Perhaps because he was a male that had never seen a pregnant female but he just did not see the small bulge in Calla's stomach that indicated she was carrying puppies. "What's going on guys?" He smiled sheepishly at the two females and remained in his low to the ground stance, blue eyes wide.

Addressed: Calla, Azura
Song of the moment: Disenchanted by My Chem.
Muse: Alright
Tone: Nervous, unsure
Word Count: 292
Side Notes: Mehhhhhhh

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

YellowStone River

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next