Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY- EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY- EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY- EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY- EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY- EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108505

New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY- Empty
PostSubject: New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY-   New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY- EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:43 pm

It's come to my attention that Cieco hasn't been seen around the forums lately. I've tried contacting him in ways I knew I was able to but it seems he might be busy. I've had the suggestion of appointing a new Dominant Male for Noapte until, hopefully, we'll see Cieco's return soon.
To keep things running and to ensure that the pack continues on, I have agreed to this. Rather than appointing someone off the bat, I would like to hear members vouch for the position. There are some duties and requirements to having the position which is why I will have this topic open for a while, more than most until I have made my decision.
To 'sign up' for the role you must give me reasons why and explain why you should receive the rank with proper reasons. A paragraph orso must be written or more on the explanation. If you should sign up, you must keep these things in mind:

1. You will be active on the site
2. You have descent experience with being a leader(Being admin)
3. Your active on Wolfquest
4. You are able to assist with training and other matters such as Events, plots etc
5. This is only temporary(Unless I'm convinced Cieco is never coming back Sad)

Post your vouches here and I will read over them. My final decision will be posted within a few days.
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4016

PostSubject: Re: New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY-   New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY- EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Well, I was planning Aaron to be in Soarele but since he hasn't been placed yet I'd be cool with him being temp. dominant of Noapte.

I have administrated several of my own sites and been a mod on quite a few sites for other people, and I had already once before been a temp. dominant before for about 1 day, I am also active on both the site and on WQ (well PC on WQ at least). Really thats all I have going for me out of character, unless you include the fact I'm fabulous and try to be helpful and nice to people. In character I feel Aaron would be a good temporary dominant because of his usually calm and collected personality and his ways of thinking, planning things out through the end. He would be great in situations where it requires quick thinking and orderly fashion.
Also, I believe it is quite important for an alpha or leader of any kind to keep calm when things fall apart, which is something Aaron is good at. If the dominant were to panic, it could possibly send the pack into panic. Aaron also believes honesty is the best route to take in most situations, which could be bad in some occasions but also quite good in others, in my opinion it is quite a necessity for the leader to be honest. His OCD is also good in some ways, as he likes to keep things orderly and calm and polite.
Really I feel Aaron would be an appropriate temp. dominant because he just has a leaderly personality, plus he had once been the dominant of his own pack so he has experience.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Castiel

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf

Prints Prints : 103969

PostSubject: Re: New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY-   New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY- EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:44 pm

As you know, I have done a lot of work in the administration department. Whether its coding or helping others find their way, I can promise you that I do my best. I am on here everyday. I will am an active member of WQ.
Castiel is a smart, strong, braving, and cunning leader. He never freaks out about situations, and he takes the right amount of time to think before he acts and speaks. He not only gives orders well, but he takes them too. If Castiel had to step down from a dominant male position, then he would understand completely. After all, it is Cieco's rightful place. However, Castiel will not give up his rank to any other male that would try to take it from him.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 3984

PostSubject: Re: New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY-   New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY- EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:32 am

Good luck to those applying^^
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 5025

PostSubject: Re: New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY-   New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY- EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:32 pm

I have administrated many other sites, and helped out as much as possible, but sadly, due to one admins inactivity, sites have died, and I do not wish for that to happen here. I can handle many thungs well, will gladly and respectfully reinfirce the rules, and help others. I consider myself very active, especially when I have an important role to play. I had to get off WolfQuest for a few days, but now I can get back on and be super active to keep the thread bumped up. I like to invite members so that is always a good thing too. I have the basic grammar and a wide range of knowledge about managing a forum. I hope you'll consider me!

~Mbaya
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108505

PostSubject: Re: New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY-   New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY- EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Cieco is back!Position is now closed Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY-   New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY- Empty

Back to top Go down

New Male Dominant-TEMPORARY-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1