Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108500

Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant Empty
PostSubject: Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant   Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:46 pm

I have managed to clean up most of the RP All that is left for me to do is Noaptes' territory. Everyone may start to RP again with the exception of Noapte until I clean it out. I knew it's not many RP places, but I shall add more! I'd be grateful for the help. Just post pictures here, please. Optional, of course. I have taken the liberty of cleaning up the other forums as well. Announcements, applications, biographies, et cetera.

I have made my new character bio! Arane will be my star in the RP starting tomorrow (:

As of now, Arane is alone. I can deal with leading alone. The issue s that Noapte would be leaderless, which would not be something I want to keep going unless there was something that combined the clans and the pack was simply one clan. I have doubts on wanting to make that change as most users like the idea of the two clans. So, the position for Dominant Male stands open to anyone who wishes it.

Additionally, a new banner for the pack will be made soon. My hope is to have some, if not all members to be in it. When making your bios, please be as detailed with your character description if possible. You will be allowed to alter the bio format if you wish to add in more detail to the look of your wolf.

That's it for today, thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Raisin
Raisin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mexican Wolf
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : None yet
Prints Prints : 3826

PostSubject: Re: Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant   Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:20 am

Hmm nice little update ^^ I shall help out with locations and pictures as I can :3 Now for the locations can it be any of the territories present? The three locations that is)
Plus, I'm looking forward to the banner, pretty much excited to see how it turns out! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4384

PostSubject: Re: Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant   Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:01 pm

I'm gonna start working on the banner after I finish my chores today.. I will hopefully have it finished by today. Only members who are in the pack as of today with be in the banner, if I have to many characters it will look cluttered.
The offer still stands of me changing Aaron to Noapte for him to be considered for dominate male, I would say the same for Grim but he's a bit to unstable to lead a clan.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant   Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Yes, it can be for any of the three areas Raisin Very Happy
Thats awesome Grim! I can't wait to see it :)Your offer is definitely being considered, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant   Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:27 pm

Ok! The forum has a fabulous new look! The banner is up and forums are clean. With the exception of less RP places than there used to be, we can still RP like normal. See you all there!
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant   Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:11 am

Everything has undergone a fresh new change and looks perfect -u-
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant   Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant Empty

Back to top Go down

Clean-up Progress/New Character/New Male Dominant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1