Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
YellowStone River EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
YellowStone River EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
YellowStone River EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
YellowStone River EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
YellowStone River EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

YellowStone River

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108511

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:47 pm

YellowStone River Yellow10

Yellowstone River is the main landmark that stands for the boundary between the two clans. It stretches for miles. The clans unite here whenever there is a full moon or eclipse. Wolves may venture here and speak to one another from opposite clans safely but may not cross the line.

Predators:

Bears
Coyotes
Wolves

Prey:

Deer
Rabbits
Fish
Small Rodents
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Arane trotted along the strip of flowing water with familiar ease that urged her onward toward her destination. Where was she going? She had no idea. Forward, her mind said, forward. Then she stopped and went to the rivers edge. It was calm today. Frozen still. Winter would soon come to an end, she thought to herself. She licked thirstily at the ice and heard her tummy grumble. She needed to hunt.

Addressed: No one
Mentioned: No one
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4022

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Aaron walked along the river. It seemed like lately thats all he did. Just walked and walked and walked with no actual goal, he guessed he was just waiting for something to happen. Something to offset the boring way life had been playing out for him, one disaster after the next. A tragedy that left him without a family or without a pack, but he didn't mind. Aaron was not one to linger on the past, the future is what counts and he was not gonna mope around with a sob story written across his features.

Aaron watching the snow that lingered on the ground, his paws leaving small prints in the whiter blanket. It was cold in the winter time, but Aaron liked that cold. He liked watching his breath puff out of his mouth and nose like he was a steaming dragon, he liked the beauty and silence of the world in the winter, the way the sun glimmered off the surface of an icy light blue frozen water. Aaron just loved everything about winter, it was the perfect season and he just LOVED it.

Suddenly, Aaron's blue gaze ripped up from the snow to see a golden colored wolf. The color of her pelt really stood out in the white scene before him, and he found himself captivated by the color. Besides, every bone in him urged him to at least ask if she was in a pack.. or knew of any near by packs.

"Hey!" he called, sprinting over to her, kicking up powder in his wake. Once he was before her, he paused to take a breath before talking. "Hey," he said again. "My name is Aaron, would it not be a problem for me to ask you your name? It seems more.. convenient to know one's name before leaping into a conversation with them."  
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:31 pm

Arane left the side and stagged through deep snow for a moment. In that moment, she heard a voice call out to her. The female whiled around, startled slightly to see who it was. Sure enough, a wolf was approaching. He barreled towards her, it seemed. Snow fanned out behind the males wake until he reached her.
And then she stared. This wolf, this male, this stranger, stood before her now, waiting. She hadn't registered his question yet. She could only stare. She hadn't seen him before, no ever, and yet here he was. He had asked for her name, or so she thought she heard him say. She sat on her haunches then and cleared her throat, clearly gathering herself from the sudden event.
"My name is Arane." Her voice was sweet, kind. She kept eye contact with him as though she already knew him."It's a pleasure to meet you Aaron."
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:16 pm

The wolf just stared at him. It was a long while that she just looked at him, and it was making him uneasy. It was making him feel like she was maybe deaf, then he would have to find a different way to communicate, that would be near impossible unless he relied souly on body language. Then finally, a small, valued, sweet voice was pulled from her. "My name is Arane." She said at last, making Aaron sigh in relief in return.

He had to admit, the way this female was keeping eye contact also made him uncomfortable. Usually you could tell by the little things in body language of what a wolf thought of you, how you should act around you. This wolf's eyes were just steady, her tail laying floppy between her legs, she wasn't crouching low or making herself look bigger. She was just.. looking. The fact that he couldn't read her made him nervous. He didn't know how she expected him to act, so he had to just hope he did the right things. However, he was not going to act lower than her. if she was looking at him at eye level, he would do the same.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Aaron," she said and he dipped his head with a slight pull of his ebony colored lips. "No, the pleasure is mine Arane." He figured, if neither one was lesser than the other, than that meant they were both just as dominate as the other in this situation. "Is winter being well to you? Sometimes it can be harsh.. you look healthy though. That is good, I am jubilant to see more wolves have survived winter so far." He looked around him and sighed, watching the air puff out in front of him. "For a season so beautiful, it's so deadly," he mused absently.
Back to top Go down
koda
koda

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 3781

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:11 pm

Koda always used to think about when he would ever
find his self. Just thinking about it made him shiver. Just playing
the cards that he is given never makes him feel... well him. For
most wolves they would laugh if someone said they were trying
to find themselves. But I guess for Koda it was not a joke. Finding
his destiny, finding a reason that he is supposed to be here. The cards
he's been given are easy in the most part, You find a rabbit, kill it. You
are cold, find a den or hole. Finding a purpose is something that he
always wanted to do. Its almost as crazy as saying that you are trying
to be yourself. Koda doesn't have a problem with expressing his feelings,
its just hard to explain.

Walking across a path that his soft paws walk on. His white pelt has snowflakes
on the tips of his fur. His eyes looking at the ground, not caring if a tree comes
in his path. His eye's glued on his paws that were kind of just moving with out
him telling them to. When Koda was a pup growing up in a pack full of judgements,
Koda never cared about whispers and mostly ignored them. So his ears were put
back, lieing on the back of his neck. Which was probly not the best choice trying
to ignore any or everything that comes across his way. Just in an quick second he
lifted his ears and heard whispers. His head made a quick turn.

Koda tail went up as he studied the two wolves. One a male and one a female.
His eyes were locked on them. It never really interested him when he saw other
wolves. But this time it was different like something was pulling him towards them.
Koda was weary as he took a step forward going his way. But he made him self
to turn. He faced the wolves wondering if they noticed him yet. He wondered if
they were going to attack him. He lowered his tail and perked his ears to see
if he could hear the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:38 pm

Arane smiled at Aarons reply. He was kind, formidable. His manner seemed to intrigue her all the more. How curious she was to be before him in his presence. How very... Pleasant. She laughed softly at his comment. He spoke of the land. Winter only bothers a wolf so much. Arane's thickly coat kept her warm and him too. She guessed it was food he was talking about. After all, beaty is always an illusion.
"Indeed," she said,"it is quite beautiful."She shifted her paws to put feeling back in them, they had frozen in such deep snow."I've seen better days." She sighed.
As they spoke, a breeze carried an unknown scent to Arane's nose. Her eyes shifted sideways, followed by her head. There, carefully masked in the whiteness of the snow, was the makings of a wolf. Arane chuckled under her breath, fogged by icy temperatures."Hello!" She called.
Back to top Go down
koda
koda

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:05 am

Koda froze in his little paws looking at a small wind gust twirling around
a tree. His pelt moved with the wind and all of its chills. He shakes out
the snow flakes that were starting to freeze in his pelt. Koda starts to
remember the fight that he got into with a pack of wolves. His grey
eyes stare down at the ground. As koda ears flick with the sound of
a female wolf voice. Koda's eyes shift up back at the two wolves. The
wind must have given them his scent. 'Hello' a wolf calls out. Koda wanted
to respond right away, but all the seemed to come out was a low whisper.
He takes a few steps towards the two shadows, his mind only on the
worst things that could happen.  

His mind travels back to the time Koda was searching for a pack and
he cam running over to the wolves and was really excited. But his
mind wasn't in the right place, with him totally ignoring their threatful
body lauguage and was not welcomed at all. Koda was scared that it
could happen again. Koda stopped walking and put his tail under his
legs and folded his ears just in case they thought he would be a threat.
He started to walk again but very slowly and stiffly.

As he was walking he decided to give the voice who called a reply.
"I mean no threat" koda tried to howl but more sounded like a yelp
that needed help. Koda was embarssed that they might think he
was a little whimp that couldn't pull his own weight. He gave another
call "I mean no harm" again in a more of a howl, he wasn't to far away
but a howl seemed needed.   
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
Aaron had sort of zoned out of the conversation. It was a slow start to a conversation, few words being exchanged between the two wolves and it sounded stressed, which was probably a product to how uncomfortable Aaron was not knowing how to stand in front of this female. "I've seen better days," Arane said with a sigh and Aaron nodded silently in agreement.

It wasn't much longer until the wind brought a new sent to the two chatting wolves. He heard Arane call out to what he assumed was a wolf, and as Aaron turned to face the unknown creature it was confirmed as a wolf. The wolf started walking, but then his posture changed. In an instant the wolf was cowering, walking in a submissive stance with his tail between his legs and his head dipped. The skittish behavior and submissive stance just reminded him of his son, and he wasn't sure how to deal with it.

He always got angry at Grimthorne when he started acting all submissive and skittish towards everyone, even those lower in rank than him. He was confused as to why his son was so nervous around wolves. They didn't seem like any threat to Aaron, but to his son every wolf wanted him dead and it was like he always was walking on thin ice. This wolf was not his son though, they didn't even look alike, so Aaron would let him do what he wanted, if this wolf thought he was lower than Aaron and Arane then Aaron was fine with that.

"I mean no threat," said the wolf with a pitiful yelp. Aaron shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly, not showing any signs of aggression but not stooping down to the wolves size. "I can tell" he called back dully, "pardon if that sounded rude, but I don't see the sense in being threatened by a wolf acting submissively." Aaron began walking over to the wolf. Still showing no signs of threat and stopped when he was just a tail length away from the wolf. "I'm Aaron" he said, keeping his tone level. "And logic says you must have a name."

Song of the Moment: All Signs Point To Lauderdale by A Day To Remember
Tagged: Arane, Koda
Word Count: 362
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:14 pm

Arane watched as the wolf seemed to hesitate before coming towards them. She noted his submissive posture. Aaron, of course, confronted the male first. Arane was fine with this but he could be a bit kinder towards the stranger. She walked up behind him and nipped his shoulder."Calm down, Aaron. No need to be rough with him."Then she looked at the stranger and nodded reassuringly to him."Welcome. My name is Arane."She approached him further and sniffed the air."A traveler?"She asked."You have come far."
Back to top Go down
koda
koda

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Koda was about two feet away from him when he stopped.
His stance still not broken intill the male wolf called back
'I can tell' Koda almost felt like a bother to this wolf who
took pride. Koda almost wished that he didn't have to be
so shy and skittish towards every stranger the land brought
him. Koda brought him self to stop crouching and lifted his
ears as He didn't know what to say in till he said 'pardon if
that sounded rude, but I don't see the sense in being threatened
by a wolf acting submissively' Koda have never seen a wolf
act so care free that a stranger was coming closer to them.
It caught him off guard. As the wolf came up to him, Koda 's
posture was better but it still had little things that reminded
him of his old days.

Koda ears flicked as he said 'I'm Aaron'  Koda eyes wandered
to the ground again and than back on the wolf, who's name
was Aaron. 'And logic says you must have a name.' Koda than
saw the female come from the side of Aaron, nipping his shoulder
and said something to him. The female reassured koda was her
body language. 'welcome, my name is Arane' She walked up
close and sniffed. ' A traveler?' she questioned. 'you have come
so far' Koda had a lot thoughts going through his head.

Koda starting by addressing the males question or statement.
"My name is koda" he said in the said tone as the male trying
not too be a big baby about his old ways. He shifted his feet
and looked at Arane and started speaking a little less toned
"Not really, after my last incounter with a pack I just had
to get out of there and so I just kept walking north" koda
shifted his coat again as the wind picked up a little  

Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Aaron felt a soft nip at his shoulder that was enough to make him at least jump a little bit. "Calm down, Aaron. No need to be rough with him" Arane said soft enough for just him to hear. "Sorry" he whispered back, "I didn't realize I was being rough." Aaron was anti-social, this didn't make him a bad authority, it actually made him better. He can be nice, but a lot of times he finds it difficult to act appropriately in social situations, which means he can be rude without realizing it. This however, makes him very honest and strict.

"A traveler?" Arane inquired, then continued, "you have come far." He wasn't sure how she knew that he had come far, but Aaron was surely colored impressed. "My name is Koda" the submissive wolf replied and Aaron dipped his head in greeting. "Pleasure to meet you Koda" he said, letting a small smile play onto his features. "Not really, after my last incounter with a pack I just had to get out of there and so I just kept walking north" Aaron nodded his head. He knew a lot of wanting to get away from wolf packs. Packs weren't always the most friendly.

"It seems there are a lot of loners in this parts," Aaron said, talking mostly to Arane. "You wouldn't happen to know of a pack would you? It proves difficult to survive in the winter without a pack. Theres less prey in the first place and if you hunt on your own it is near impossible to take down big game on your own." He sighed and kicked snow up around his feet, uncovering small pieces of dead grass. "At least the snow hadn't fallen that heavy this year."

Song of the Moment: All Signs Point To Lauderdale by A Day To Remember
Word Count: 297
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:28 pm

Arane smiled when Koda seemed to ease in his posture and introduce himself. She nodded at his past experience with packs."Yes they are quite difficult, simply on the part of it's leader." She looked at Aaron who greetd the newcomer with a more kindly tone and snorted in her head of his whispers to her. When Aaron asked of a pack nearby, she nodded."This is the territory boundary of my land. The river serves as the separation line for two clans: Noapte and Soarele. I am the Dominant of Soarele."She peered at each of them. Both of you seem to be very hungry. The food has been exceptional here, lately. Perhaps we can try to hunt a small rabbit. Most of the deep have already moved north towards warmer feeding grounds."
Back to top Go down
koda
koda

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:39 pm

It took koda off guard that Aaron was nicer and
bowed his head as a greeting and saying 'pleasure to meet
you, Koda' Koda bowed his head in a greeting. Koda's tail
flicked lightly as he looked behind him at the snow falling
again. Koda head turned back to the two as Arane said
'Yes they are quite difficult, simply on the part of it's leader'
Koda smiled lightly and nodded his head hoping she did
really understand why he was submissive before Than
Koda turned to Aaron as he said 'It seemsthere are a lot
of loners in this parts,' This was mostly to Arane but Koda
was listening as well.  He was quite curious as well.

'You wouldn't happen to know of a pack would you? It proves
difficult to survive in the winter without a pack. Theres less
prey in the first place and if you hunt on your own it is near
impossible to take down big game on your own' Koda
was really wondering if the female knew of a pack, than
maybe koda could finally have a pack. Koda would never
really admit that he was looking for a pack, but he might not
have to. Koda listened to what she started to say.

'This is the territory boundary of my land. The river serves
as the separation line for two clans: Noapte and Soarele.
I am the Dominant of Soarele.' Koda was quite surprised
that Arane had a pack after all. 'Both of you seem to be
very hungry. The food has been exceptional here, lately.
Perhaps we can try to hunt a small rabbit. Most of the deep
have already moved north towards warmer feeding grounds'
Koda nodded as an ok, looking over a Aaron seeing if he
wanted to.  
Back to top Go down
Earless
Earless

Wolf Breed :
  • Ethiopian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 3774

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:09 pm

The petite red pelted femmora  diagnosed with wendigo carnivus blinked, shutting her optacles off and hiding the golden hue for a split milisecond. The twisted her flexible crania swiftly around the river, easing her temperment as she slowly crawled up to the front of the rushing, loud, and nerve-racking river. She opened her maw to extend her tongue, as she then lapped up the satisfying goodness known as rushing fresh water.

Satisfied with her drink, Ears lifted her cranium up higher than her shoulders, staggering back and breathing heavily as she noticed multiple giant-sized wolves standing by her. She crowded down and practically slap-covered her face, giving out a loud

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!"

and crawling back. She gave large, deep heavy breaths as her optics bugged out and darted around the area, calculating a way to escape. She did not look for one second at the wolves. All she did, was back up. Eventually she backed into a small rock, giving her not a fast enough escape. And so, she rose her hackles, lifted her teeth to show her hungry, polished from the water canids, and huddled. She, looked about an inch larger than she should.

"Don't.....touch me......Or I'll.......Eat You....."

In each word she let out a threatening huff. She actually would eat a wolf. She might not be strong enough or large enough, But Wendigo Carnivus, the mental disorder she had, Meant "Crazy Canniball." With the thought of eating, she had remembered a traumatizing memory. The time that she had eaten her sister, Rabbit's leg nearly off. She remembered the frightening yowls from her mother as she screamed at Earless' father that it was all his fault. And last off all, the ear-splitting cries of her girly sister, whom cuddled up and called Earless a monster. A monster.

Returning to reality, Earless yowled loudly.

"Monsters!"

Addressed: Koda, Arane, Aaron.
Mentioned: Rabbit, Her mother and Father
Song: Unknown.
Word Count: 326
Character Count: 2057

Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Arane had a strange notion that both of these wolves wanted to be a part of her pack. She had been alone for some time and now she felt hope in seeing these wolves in her pack. She would be a leader again, maybe find the mate of her dreams.

Arane watched as Koda considered her words and looked to Aaron to see if he would join them in the hunt she had offered. OF course, nothing was as harsh as the winter had been. Not too harsh, but harsh enough that cold nights were brutal.

She met Aarons gaze when he said nothing for a while."We may hunt here and then I can take you into Soarele territory for tonight. I don't think it would be wise to leave wolves out here all alone in the cold. She searched around for a moment, considering whether she wanted to hunt rodent or rabbit.

As she did, a small squeal to her ears brought Aranes gaze sideways and found a pup near a rock. She hollered and screamed. Poor thing, Arane thought. She moved towards the young pup and lowered onto her belly to better show how calm she was and to not scare the young one away."It's alright, she said,"I won't hurt you."She studied the pup."Are you lost?"She asked, and scooted forward a few inches.

Tagged: Aaron, Koda, Earless
Muse: Exceptional
Tone: Kind, dearing
Word Count: Not counting
Side Notes: You guys and your sob stories...

Last edited by Arane on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:34 pm

"This is the territory boundary of my land. The river serves as the separation line for two clans: Noapte and Soarele. I am the Dominant of Soarele." Arane said and Aaron nodded. He had to admit, he was interested. This clan business seemed interesting, one pack but two different groups within it. "Noapte and Soarele... thats Romanian right?" Aaron is a European wolf, grew up in Romania and so you could say he knew at least a little bit of their language, it being his first language.

"We may hunt here and then I can take you into Soarele territory for tonight. I don't think it would be wise to leave wolves out here all alone in the cold." Arane said before she went off somewhere, and Aaron followed her. Before now, Aaron hadn't noticed the smaller wolf. He hadn't even heard the racket it was making. "It's alright, I won't hurt you. Are you lost?" Aaron watched as Arane got eye level with the pup and talked in soft tones. He noted that she was much better at dealing with pups than he was. Aaron's own pup ended up basically hating him. They just didn't see eye to eye.

Aaron might have spoken again but didn't want to interrupt any sort of bonding moment that was going on. Instead the male just sat down, wrapping his feather tail around his paws and waiting patiently. It had been a while since he has been around pups, and he had to admit it was kinda refreshing seeing such a young face. "How have you even survived out here on your own?" Aaron asked curiously.

Song of the Moment: Listening by Tonight Alive
Word Count: 276
Notes: Aaron doesn't have a sob story past! Neither does Grim!
Back to top Go down
Earless
Earless

Wolf Breed :
  • Ethiopian Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:39 pm

The youth gave a desperately dopey child look.

"No. And I'm not poor. I'm very big. You should fear me."

The female rose up to her feet, raising her hackles to try and look larger.

"See. I'm almost up to your stomach."

In reality, she was up to Arane's ankles.

The young child then quickly huddled back to her rock, having examined the obvious female, yet still eagerly waiting to study the other two males, one white, the other a darker shade that resembled her in a small way. Opening her maw and losing her hackles, Ears attempted to walk up to the first male {Aaron} and had tripped at his feet. She gave a loud

"Oof!"

and then, once again rising to her feet, and had then lifted her head up to his chin, opening her marrow to reply to his question. "Well, There were fallen eggs with forming baby chicklets about an hour back, and about yesterday I saw a half-eaten racoon." She piped bravely, not caring about whom was dangerous or not. The female obviously was the dominant one in this threesome relationship.

"Earless."

She finally explained her name, and then gave up on eye contact with the wolves.

"You?"

She had already seemed to warm up to them.

Addressed: Arane, Aaron.
Mentioned: Nurp
Song: Unknown.
Word Count: 216
Character Count: 1271

Last edited by Earless on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
koda
koda

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Koda looked apon Aaron as he decided weather or not to go with Koda and Arane and hunt. Koda watched as Arane threw in a couple more options that would make the male follow them, ' We may hunt here and then I can take you into Soarele territory for tonight. I don't think it would be wise to leave wolves out here all alone in the cold' It made koda want to go even more. Koda flicked his tail as they waited.

A loud screech was made by a pup and koda made a low growl being startled by the noise. He looked around looking for the wolf that made the noise and saw Arane walk towards the pup. Aaron close behind her. Koda went around the two meeting at the same place to see a small red pup. He watched as Arane started to reassure the pup by making her feel more safe. The young pup was throwing out threats faster than the wolves to respond. The pup was not being smart and could easily gotten hurt if the wolves weren't like them. Koda ignored most of the words the pup was saying and sat down tucking hi tail underneath him. He watched the female try to comfort the pup by getting on her level.

The pup walked up to Aaron and looked at him, Koda couldn't help but cuckle a little. Koda flicked his ears as the little pup stated her name 'Earless' Koda thought about how weird the name was. he wondered why this pup was by itself. Aaron questions the pup 'How have you even survived out here on your own? 'The pup seemed to ignore the question and keep on with its wandering. 'you?' the pup asked, He didn't know who exactly was the questioned but he kept his mouth shut.

Tagged: Aaron, Earless, Arane
Muse: ok
Tone: Kind of funny/nutral
Side Notes: none
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:51 pm

Arane watched as the pup thrashed more shouting at her. She couldn't blame the youngster. Pups were vulnerable, and this one has been on it's own for several days, probably longer. Arane wondered where her pack was, parents, siblings. Arane felt her heart open to this pup if she would let her take her in.

She watched as the pup tried to stand, walk, and trip over Aarons feet."Hardly any strength', Arane noted to herself. The pup had guts though. Arane glanced from Aaron to the pup a few times before sitting up to her haunches. It was good to know the pup had some skill with scavenging, but this pup needed the nutrients of mothers milk and fresh meat. Something Arane could provide to her own pleasure. The pups name was Earless."Interesting name." Arane said softly.

Koda seemed indifferent to the idea of the pup. Arane decided to propose a hunt. She was sure everyone was hungry."Come."She said, rising to her feet."We will hunt for food."She turned and looked down at the pup."You must stay here, hidden from any dangers." She glanced around before finding a suitable tree with a hole in it's bark. Without waiting, the female picked up the pup gently by her scruff and trotted a few paces to the tree, set the pup down at the entrance."Stay." There was a hint of dominance in the command. Then she returned to the others. "We hunt for anything that moves."She said as she trotted past them, following the scent of a rabbit.

Tagged: Aaron, Koda, Earless
Muse: Excellent
Tone: Kind, dearing, Dominant
Side Notes: Razz

Last edited by Arane on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4395

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:31 pm

Grimthorne had been watching the wolves for a while. At first, when he saw his dad he had his doubts. He thought he had lift everything about his birth back behind ages ago, but here was his own flesh and blood standing before him. Of course Aaron hadn't seen him, Grim made sure to keep well hidden and just listen. He couldn't say he was relieved to see his dad was the same as always, strict, anti-social, and irrational. It wasn't that his dad was mean, cause he wasn't. Aaron could be a very nice and kind playful wolf but he didn't understand Grim's disorder, and he was afraid of grim because of the constant visits he had by things no one else could see or hear.

Grim could only sit in the shadows for so long though, as the wolves were going to start to hunt Grim thought it would be necessary to let them know he is there. His feet pulled him out slowly, and he just stood for a second, letting falling snow stick to his fur. Snow was pretty, and it was relaxing, he liked it. It kept him from getting scared of things and anything with such power was surely magical.

He cleared his throat to get their attention and walked a bit closer. "Um hello" he said in a soft voice, hardly over a whisper. He was afraid these wolves would judge him and run him out, even if they seemed nice. But most of all he was afraid of his dad. His dad wasn't a bad guy, but because of Grim's mental disorder, he had a lot of rough illusions with his dad, getting hurt and abused and it scarred him. His dad scared him.

Tagged: Everyone
Song of the moment: Local Man Ruins Everything
Muse: Alright
Tone: Nervous
Word Count: 297
Side Notes: Eww god this post sucks butt

Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Aaron stumbled back and looked down at the pup in surprise, sort of just staring at her. "Thats a weird name" Aaron voiced out loud without thinking. However the male quickly shook his head and caught himself. "I mean, thats good. You don't want a normal name like Aaron, that makes you just plain boring" he smiled softly down at the pup. "You want to be original don't you?" He only kept that goofy smile for a bit though, he just felt silly now so he dropped it and returned to his previously strict posture.

"You?" Earless inquired curiously and of course Aaron responded honestly. "My Name is Aaron, if you haven't guessed already." After he addressed the pup Aaron just stayed back and let Arane do all the work with talking to it, making sure its save and stuff before they went to hunt. Koda the whole time just stayed silent and Aaron had guessed by now that the male was a bit shy so he wasn't gonna bother with him much.

Things seemed boring for a while, and Aaron slowly stood up and yawned, ready to hunt. Before he could get anywhere though, something extraordinary happened. At first, he thought he was going crazy. After Grimthorne ran away he just figured he was dead but now, he was standing right there in front of him. He was ankle deep in snow, his already white fur dotted with flakes and his eyes seeming even more vibrant blue in the white winter. He was still skittish, he could tell by the why he presented himself and the way he talked softly. Aaron knew his son's feelings towards him. He didn't like him. It was more than obvious by the fear in his eyes whenever Aaron had approached him or the way he shook whenever Aaron would wrap himself around his son to provide warmth.

His wife Lily had said it was because Grim wasn't right in the head but it was still a gut wrenching feeling to have your son to be so afraid of you. So afraid that he felt he was in so much harm with his dad that he ran away. Aaron couldn't do anything but stare at his son with an expression of sorrow. He was afraid if he said anything he would chase his son away again.

Song of the Moment: Your Way With Words Is Through Silence by A Day To Remember
Tagged: Arane, Koda, Grimthorne, Earless
Word Count: 397
Notes: Weee
Back to top Go down
koda
koda

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Koda shifted his body into a stand and stretched his jaw showing his large canines. Making a little yowl sound before he stopped. He was still waiting for the female to try to channel into the pup's head that is most likely in shock but he was not sure. He than walked around the group a little trying to pass time. Lets face It, Koda was not very willing to wait all day.

Koda smelled something in the air but was not sure what it was just yet. His eye's flicked around for a while trying to search where the smell was coming from. Than turned his head when he heard the Dominant female tell the males to 'come' Koda listened to the female willingly and padded towards her. 'we will hunt for food' Koda nodded and looked apon Aaron who seemed to talking with the pup. Koda stretched his legs by going in a bow postion and holding it. Koda felt like the pup was just a waste of time, if the pup was just going to walk on thin ice from the beginning.

'um hello?' Koda heard this voice shortly after he smelled the scent. It was wolf. Koda turned his head to see a white wolf with black markings. The wolf almost reminded koda of himself. the ay they both were scared to approach the wolves. He looked at Aaron and saw a stare at the wolf, almost like he knew him. Koda was curious. He than turned his head to the Arane and wanted to see her reaction to the wolf

Tagged: everyone
Muse: alright
Tone: inpatient
Side Notes: lol
Back to top Go down
Earless
Earless

Wolf Breed :
  • Ethiopian Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:57 pm

"Ep!"

The youth was lifted into the air, and with slight wiggling the femmora had given up, lying limp and motionless. She was plopped down, and to be honest hit the decaying pine with a thump, practically leaping from the mature's grasp. She did not want to be in the slimy clutches of a jaw ever again. Stumbling to clawing her way as far as she could, She could feel humidity inside the tight, cozy hole. Atleast it was away from large animals, and the snow that was falling down, Like soft, cold sheets of tissue having been ripped apart and cast away from the clouds.

"Hunt anything that moves....."
"Erm.....Hello...."
"Can we go already?"

Different voices rang around outside and Earless did nothing but huddle up in her tree, not bothering to say hello. This was very unlike her.

The problem was, She was freezing. You could probably hear her rattling and struggles for warmth even over the talking. You see, Her kind, was not used to cold weather. Her coat was designed for absorbing heat, not using heat and reflecting heat when there was none around her. She coughed, and then sneezed. It wouldn't be a surprise if she caught a common cold. She huddled in, and sniffled. By the time the wolf conversation slowed down, She fell into a deep, satisfying sleep.

She would be safe today.

Addressed: No one exactly.
Mentioned: The pack
Tone: Clumsy Noises, otherwise not talking.
Song: N/A
Word Count:  234 words
Character Count: 1380 characters
Side Notes: xD Everyone's confused and the RP is having a crazy moment. cx

Last edited by Earless on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Arane followed the scent of rabbit until she could nearly see the creature hidden with a camouflage of snow only a few feet ahead of her. She lowered to the ground, slowed her pace to a stalk. It was then that the rabbit suddenly looked up, but not in her direction, then it raced off. No point in chasing after it, she was too far away.

Arane growled in frustration and turned her head in the direction the rabbit had gazed. Panting, her lips curled up slightly to reveal the sharp tips of her fangs. How dare another wolf interrupt her hunting. He was standing there near the others, trying to join in whatever conversation they were in. He seemed skittish, not wanting to be there at all really. Arane huffed a patch of foggy breath from her mouth. Then she turned and approached the male.

Aaron and Koda seemed lost. She walked up to Koda and nipped his shoulder rather roughly. "I thought you two wanted to hunt."She said firmly. She noticed the communication between Aaron and the stranger wolf in front of him."Who might you be?"She asked the white and black wolf in a gentler tone. She wondered if there was any malice in her tone. This stranger had cost her her lunch and she didn't like the idea of having to search the land for berries instead of meat.

Tagged: Aaron, Koda, Grimthorne
Muse: Excellent
Tone: Kind,Dominant, firm
Side Notes: She was already hunting guys.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

YellowStone River Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River Empty

Back to top Go down

YellowStone River

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next