Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

YellowStone River

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108500

YellowStone River - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

YellowStone River - Page 2 Yellow10

Yellowstone River is the main landmark that stands for the boundary between the two clans. It stretches for miles. The clans unite here whenever there is a full moon or eclipse. Wolves may venture here and speak to one another from opposite clans safely but may not cross the line.

Predators:

Bears
Coyotes
Wolves

Prey:

Deer
Rabbits
Fish
Small Rodents
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jinx
Jinx

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf

Prints Prints : 3772

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:06 am

A young pup slowly made her way through this new frozen world that surrounded her. It was beautiful, her very first winter but so cold. The pads on her paws had already grown numb but she endured, though the cold gasps of air that the wind gave sent shivers down her back often times making her recoil a few steps. The snow beneath her constantly ate her up, threatening to drown her in it's powdery cold sea.

She thought she heard distant chatter but when she sank into the snow, any noise was muffled out. Nonetheless, she kept her head down, taking a small peek around before shaking off the snow that clung to her fur as she stood up. Fluffy ears perked up, she looked around suddenly seeing a wake of snow kicked up behind a small fluffy ball of white fur. Squinting her eyes, she stared in disbelief. Was she seeing things? Was the snow alive? A fearful yelp escaped her mouth as it bounded towards her, quickly skidding away from her when it noticed the young wolf and fled the opposite direction. A hare; as white as the snow itself.

Jinx sighed softly but perked up catching distant voices again and lifted her nose to the air catching the mingling scents of her own kind. With an excited wag of the tail, she was quick to clumsily bound through the snow, making her way towards the growing scent of others but came to a slowed stop when the group came into view. Digging into the snow, she crouched down to hide herself every now and then taking a glance over as she inched closer.
Back to top Go down
koda
koda

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 3770

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:45 am

Koda snapped out of his lost look as he felt a sharp bite went into his shoulder and a firm voice said "I thought you two wanted to hunt" Koda made a small yip as the bite didn't hurt that bad but he wanted to show her that he got the message. Koda noticed that Arane wasn't very happy with Koda or Aaron. Koda dipped his head trying to make up his mistake, "Sorry" Koda said in a sorrow voice. He picked up his head, knowing that Aaron didn't like it when he showed submission.

Koda saw Arane than go to the new wolf. She asked him who he was. Koda looked at Aaron and than the ground. His voice trailed slowly as he said "I could go hunt and try to bring back something for Everyone ?" Koda liked to hunt alone, maybe because he had been alone for most of his life. He still knew what wolves did for each other in a pack. He saw wolves die for each other. He had never really felt the feeling of really caring about somebody. Never meeting his mom or dad, it made the world really real. If you know what I mean. Koda kind of stared of into space but something snapped him out of it as a smell occurred to him.

The fur on his back went up as a another wolf smell came to his scent. Koda knew that Arane was dealing with one wolf was enough. Koda got up from his sit and walked around trying to smell out the wolf. Koda had his head down and ears perked as he smelled the scent get closer. Koda jumped as soon as he saw a little pup in the snow about two feet away from him. The pup was under a year and had no threat towards the group. Koda dipped his head and knelt on his nees and was trying to show the pup that he wasn't going to harm her. "Are you ok?" He said in a caring voice. trying to see the world threw her eye's and a big white wolf coming to her didn't sound like a fun experience.

Tagged: Arane, Aaron, Grim, Jinx
Muse: could be better
Tone: Sorrow, caring, Submission.
Word Count: I would count but than that's work
Side Notes: Sorry I am starting to notice, my roleplaying keeps falling behind. ill try to speed it up. Also sorry if Koda wasn't supposed to find you, Jinx
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Jinx

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf

Prints Prints : 3772

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:44 am

Jinx had been brushing off the clumps of snow from on top of her nose not realizing the white wolf that approached. She blinked, a surprised yip slipping from her. Her ears drew back, lowering her tiny body back into the snow and in a panic ducked her head into the snow. Hearing his caring voice, she poked her head back out. Jinx gave a small nod, slowly sitting up to see him but ducked her head still a little scared. "Y- your not going to steal my tail.. are you?" She asked meekly, remembering of the tall tales that she was often told by her older siblings. She tucked her tail between her legs, cautiously leaning in to sniff his nose in curiosity as she caught his scent before backing up and looking up to the male.

- - -

Addressed: Koda
Mood: Slightly nervous, curious.
Side Notes: no worries Koda ^^
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Arane watched the stranger male for a while until she grew tired and sat on her haunches. It was then that Koda had apologized and seemed to have gone off to comfront a young wolf. She followed Koda curiously and found that a young pup had been hiding within the snow. Arane smiled down at the pup. She chuckled when the pup greeted him."Don't be afraid."She reassured her."Are you lost?"She glanced between the pup and Koda briefly before wishing to herself that they had food. A thought occurred to her."Perhaps the pups should come with me to the den. Perhaps the rest of you could hunt a meal and bring it back to the den for all to share?" It was then that Arane remembered Earless. Arane whirled around and bounded to the place where she had left the pup and licked her head to wake her."Earless?Come on child, let us get you out of this weather."She sniffed the body to make sure she was alive before taking her scruff between her teeth and bringing the youngster back to Koda and the newly found pup found in the snow. She set Earless down and settled on her stomach to cup the pup between her legs to make her warm, licking snow from her fur.

Tagged: Aaron, Koda, Grimthorne, Earless, Jinx
Muse: Better
Tone: Kind, motherly
Word Count: Not counting
Side Notes: Sorry for the wait!
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4384

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:20 am

Grim and his dad sort of just stared at each other. Grim didn't wanna talk to him and it was obvious Aaron didn't wanna talk to him either. "I thought you two wanted to hunt." A female wolf said, coming up to Aaron and a wolf standing near by. It didn't take long though for her to spot Grim and he almost shrunk back into his skin. This was a bad idea. She sounded nice but no one knows for sure if a wolf is just wearing a nice mask. "Who might you be?"

"Um. Hi" he said softly, basically repeating himself and edging back into the tall grass besides the river so he could hide himself again. It was kinda to late to hide though. These almost-strangers already know he's there so escaping is a very futile effort. "Oh" he said in sort of a gasp, remembering her question. She asked him who he was. Did she mean who might he be name wise? If that was the case, Grim couldn't see why it would be a problem to share his name with the female. "I'm Grimthorne" he said, curling his lips into an awkward wolfish smile.

"I could go hunt and try to bring back something for Everyone?" The white wolf said and Grim glanced at the wolf who seemed to be the alpha of the pack, waiting her reaction. Surely it must be difficult to hunt alone, it was weird the wolf offered to go on his own. Grim knew it was possible because he's done it before but it has to be more difficult to hunt in a pack. Grim was going to offer to help the wolf, but couldn't build up the courage quick enough and the wolf walked off somewhere. Now it was just him, the female, and his dad.

That didn't last for very long though, the crowd seemed to leave and Grimthorne sighed in relief. He didn't like so many people with their attention on him, so when the male left he was relieved then when the female left he was absolutely more comfortable and less stiff. He wanted to join the pack though, but they all seemed busy so he decided to just lay down and wait for them to be less busy before he approached them.

Tagged: Everyone
Song of the moment: Professional Griefers by Deadmau5 ft. Gerard Way
Muse: Alright
Tone: Nervous
Word Count: 390
Side Notes: Sorry for the long wait everyone! Working on Aaron's post now.

Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4011

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:33 am

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
Aaron jumped when Arane snapped at him and Koda. "Yes, my deepest apologies, I had gotten distracted.." he trailed off and watched her talk to Grim. Of course his son replied with small words, not at all engaging in a conversation. The male sighed and watched the crowd die off. There was nothing to do for Grim now, his son had to speak for himself. This being sad Aaron saw no reason to stick around. He quickly joined Koda and Arane by the pup.

"Perhaps the pups should come with me to the den. Perhaps the rest of you could hunt a meal and bring it back to the den for all to share?" Arane said and Aaron nodded in agreement. "That sounds good," he began as he started walking back over to Grimthorne. "I'm going to go ahead and talk to Grimthorne, maybe he'd want to hunt. He looks strong so I guess he could be useful." He glanced at Koda before continuing, "you go ahead and start hunting, I'll just follow your trail after I talk to him." Without further hesitation Aaron made his way to Grimthorne.

"Hey" he said sitting in front of his son. "We're hunting, I thought you might want to join." His son stood up quickly as he approached and as usually stumbled over his words until he just shut his mouth and nodded yes. "Okay, thats good. Your size should be beneficial." He turned to make his way back to Koda but paused and looked over his shoulder, managing a slight smile. "It's good to see you again, Grim."

Song of the Moment: N/A
Tagged: Arane, Koda
Word Count: 268
Notes: Sorry about the wait!
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:23 pm

The Dominant female watched the pups for a moment before looking back at Aaron. He would join Koda on the hunt once he spoke with a wolf she had now come to know as Grimthorne. She nodded and looked back at the pups. "You two may come with me."She said softly. She looked back at Koda."Try to be quick. I don't think the pups have had much food. Probably better for them to eat first when you bring food back. Several hares will do if that is what it takes for a meal."

With that said, Arane picked up Earless by her scruff once more and turned around with a flick of her tail hoping the other pup would follow her. The female Dominant could only dream of what would happen if Jinx decided to stay put.

To Soarele Den

Tagged: Aaron, Koda, Grimthorne, Earless, Jinx
Muse: Better
Tone: Kind, motherly, Dominant
Word Count: Not counting
Side Notes: Try to be quick so we are all not waiting too long to post in the den haha.
Back to top Go down
koda
koda

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 3770

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:13 pm

Koda as a pup never really understood the meaning of family or love. It was probably because he was a lonely wolf almost all of his life. His mind was only on one thing was to survive and that's about it. But as he got older he started to understand the life of a pack and family. He still has never really loved somebody. Koda was still thinking about this topic not really paying attention. His mind would always slip at times. Koda didn't fall back into this world intill he was spoken to. "you go ahead and start hunting, I'll just follow your trail after I talk to him" Koda got up from his sitting postion. He shoke his tail and nodded toward the male. He started walking away from the group with his nose up trying to find some sort of prey. He remembered hearing Arane say rabbits. So he estimated that they would need one for every wolf.  he just guessed around seven. He was about half a mile away walking pretty quickly. Rabbits were easy and simple. One bite normally there down.

Koda kneeled on the ground to leave a scent for Aaron and the wolf to follow. Koda soon got a new scent and perked up a little and starting walking slowly towards the scent. He saw a rabbit in its den. Making a nest. Koda got on the ground and hide himself in the grass. He tried not to make any noise. His grey eyes were glued on the hare. He made a wrong move and the hare sprinted. Koda growled and jumped up racing after the agile animal. The odds were not that good. Before giving up he wasted the last bit of run by jumping at the hares leg. Koda made the hare fall but it got away and koda landed on his back. He was fine but disappointed. He panted hard trying to catch his breath.  

Tagged: Aaron, Arane
Muse: ok
Tone: Kind of funny/nutral
Side Notes: Ya this was totally up in the morning. Not going to bore you with my excuses lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YellowStone River

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2