Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

YellowStone River

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108510

YellowStone River - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

YellowStone River - Page 6 Yellow10

Yellowstone River is the main landmark that stands for the boundary between the two clans. It stretches for miles. The clans unite here whenever there is a full moon or eclipse. Wolves may venture here and speak to one another from opposite clans safely but may not cross the line.

Predators:

Bears
Coyotes
Wolves

Prey:

Deer
Rabbits
Fish
Small Rodents
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 4286

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:30 am

Snowflower's fur bristled as she looked at Saladin. "Is she really in the den? She's rarely there unless she's sleeping."she asked. The female sniffed the cold air and watched as another wolf slunk out. "A companion of yours? Has he been to the clan camp?"she asked enthusiastically. She watched Grim slunk out from behind her. She then waited for their response.
Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Prints Prints : 105015

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Saladin glanced beside him when another wolf came to his side.'Castiel?'.Saladin suppressed a growl. No one was supposed to follow him here. He'd told his pack to stay at the boundary of the territories until he gave the signal. He would need to improvise now. When a nervous looking wolf, behind a female, greeted his friend, Saladin looked at him expectantly. As Saladin looked back at the wolf he now knew as Grimthorne, he thought that perhaps the male had complications. He looked strong, seemed to disgrace the rank of a warrior. Saladin flicked an ear as Grim turned away and ran off.'These are strange wolves,' he thought. When another wolf, the one the other was hiding behind, addressed him, he nodded."Your Dominant is there. I hadn't seen her, but I sensed her there. Your friend, Mbaya, seemed quite the welcome when I visited."The male nodded again."He is my long time follower. We've come here in search of a good pack, a strong pack."In the end, Saladin knew he couldn't possibly join this pack. It seemed weak and vulnerable."I hadn't sensed a Dominant male."He inquired after a pause. In his mind, he was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 3989

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Chelsea tilted her head, she couldn't really hear what they were saying. But they seemed to act as a pack. 'I wonder where the dominants are..' she thought curious. Her tail flicked impatiently, 'decide Chelsea decide.' She sighed whispering to herself. Without thinking, she walked out,  but still cautious. She stopped near the small group she had been observing, her pale eyes wide as she watched them. "Excuse me." The female spoke in a small voice. "Where can I find the dominants of this pack? Well this is a pack, right?" She added a few moments later.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:52 pm

As Calla entered the area, her fur rose along her back and she caught scents that were unfamiliar to her. Confidently though, Calla trotted through a patch of bushes to find her pack gathered around two stranger wolves. one stood before her. Calla paused and cleared her throat."I do believe I am the wolf your looking for."She said, smiling at the creamy female."My name is Calla and I'm the Dominant Female of this pack."She said, after a pause. She glanced around at her pack mates."Hello everyone."She greeted. Her eyes then found the two strangers. She nodded to Chelsea."Will you excuse me for a moment?"She stood and approached the two, paused near Snowflower."I have not seen you before."She said."May I help you?"She'd recognized a small wiff of which she'd faintly smelled back at the den but hardly bothered for it."Who might you two be?"She asked, settling on her haunches, her attention on the two males.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:44 pm

A voice behind her made Chelsea jump, she turned quickly, and looked up at the female. Lowering her head, she backed up. Her eyes focused on the ground. "I-ts nice to meet you Calla, I'm Chelsea." She said lightly looking up at the female again. Her smile made Chelsea less tense, she nodded her head at the dominants words, and moved away beside her. Her ears were perked to who she had addressed.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 107004

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Cieco had slowly made his way to the river. He had left, rather unexpectedly, to meet with a distant pack. It had been too long since he felt the cool grass of his territory under his paws. The wind held so many familiar scents. But the male was only searching for one. Calla. When he had left she was carrying pups, now he was anxious to feel her presence. There were so many in the air. There were new wolves here and it seemed that Cieco left at a bad time. There were many voices about. The wind carried them and then came her scent. The young leader stood at the edge until his paws were in the water. His sightless eyes gazed across the river as he waited, ears forward and head bent, to hear her voice.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Calla heard Chelsea response and nodded to her briefly before something came to her, a feeling. Something was calling out to her on the wind. Despite he guests, Calla stood and began searching. Each wolf whom she met eyes with wasn't the right one. It was him, she knew, but where was he. As she neared the edge of the river, she spotted the young male. He stood there at the edge of the bank, waiting, listening."Cieco!"She barked. Then she started pacing back and forth, whining, wishing she could cross but the ancestry held her back."Cieco!"She called again."Your back."She longed to take in his scent. It was on the air, but not near her. Calla longed to be beside him, next to him. She longed to have her muzzle in the fur of his chest. She watched him now, eyes locked on him. Her tail wagged furiously. She waited impatiently to hear his voice in her ears again.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4021

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

YellowStone River - Page 6 Create.php?text=Aaron&name=Precious
YellowStone River - Page 6 2007-11-14
YellowStone River - Page 6 Create.php?text=I%20cannot%20sleep%20I%20cannot%20dream%20tonight&name=Eutemia

Aaron watched as his son ran off when a lot of wolves gathered. He was probably just under pressure and nervous, it seemed likely for Grim to tun off if he felt uncomfortable. It's what he had done when he had left Aaron and the rest of his pack. He let out a soft sigh. He wasn't mad at his son, not anymore but at the time he was furious. He blamed Grimthorne for everything, the death of their pack and the heart break Aaron had afterwards. Now he was just happy he was reunited with the last living member of his family, even if Grim wasn't as welcoming.

"Is she really in the den? She's rarely there unless she's sleeping." As Snowflower started speaking he shook out the memories. "A companion of yours? Has he been to the clan camp?" He followed her gaze, looking at the tan and white colored male that had come up to join there group. "Hello there" he said softly but did not interrupt the wolves conversation. "Your Dominant is there. I hadn't seen her, but I sensed her there. Your friend, Mbaya, seemed quite the welcome when I visited." Aaron tilted his head at Saladin's response. If Saladin had been to the den why hadn't he confronted Calla then? It did spark his curiosity but he didn't bother to voice these thoughts. He also had to take into consideration how protective mothers are.

Aaron had zoned out and sort of ignored the rest of the conversation but keeping his ears pricked for interesting things.
"I hadn't sensed a Dominant male." Like that, that was really surprising and made Aaron leap to his feet fur standing on end, more out of worry then aggression. Realizing he was causing a scene he sat down and cleared his throat. "Excuse me? There's no male with her? How is she going to survive? She just had pups, she has a pack to take care of and she needs to keep herself healthy so she can supply the pups with enough milk."

Aaron kept his cool. Although he did know a good bit about pup birth he wasn't sure if he had his facts strait. Lilly, his previous mate, had a rough labor. She and the pups needed extra care so maybe not all females were so weak and fragile after labor, maybe it was just Lilly. He sighed softly, he needed to stop thinking about Lilly and his old life.

"Where can I find the dominants of this pack? Well this is a pack, right?" He turned to face the pale female as she spoke but just as he was about to speak a greyish black female entered the area, walking with pride in her steps. "My name is Calla and I'm the Dominant Female of this pack." Just as he had thought, this Calla was the dominant female. He was of course astonished at how strong he looked so soon after labor, he wasn't even sure if healthy female's could come out that strong.

"Hello Calla, I'm glad to see the birth went well and you're looking strong. My name is Aaron" he murmured softly, still worried about interrupting the conversation but of course he soft voice was unheard.
"Will you excuse me for a moment?" he watched her start to adress the other strangers and he sat down again, curling his tail around his paws.

"I-ts nice to meet you Calla, I'm Chelsea." He looked at the pale female again as she spoke and he dipped her head to her. "Chelsea.." he repeated to himself. It was quite a lovely name really. "What a nice name" he spoke louder now so Chelsea could hear him. "I'm Aaron by the way, it's nice to meet you." He turned so he could watch Calla run to the edge of the river, barking at a male across it. The behavior was strange. She seemed to be pacing the edge of it as if she desired to cross but never even attempted to. Was this pack split up or something? Were these two wolves forbidden lovers? He shook his head. That was likely but if it was a forbidden love wouldn't they just cross the river to see each other? Maybe instead they loved each other but weren't allowed to see each other. 'That's stupid' he thought crossly. 'If they love each other they shouldn't let things stop them.'
Aaron's thoughts, speech, and regular text
Others speech

Addressed: Saladin, Chelsea, Castiel, Calla
Mentioned: Everyone in the Area
Song of the moment: I'm Sorry by Blink 182
Muse: good
Tone: Calm and collected
Word Count: 746
Side Notes: Trying to write in a different style..

YellowStone River - Page 6 Create.php?text=I%20need%20somebody%20and%20always&name=Eutemia

Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:14 am

Cieco instantly lifted his head as he heard her. She had barked his name, such a sweet sound to hear. "Calla! I have missed you so!" He barked across the river. He splashed in the water, going deep enough to his chest but that's as far as he would go. A low whine escaped his throat and he called over, "The pups?" Had he missed it? The birth of his kin? The water tugged at his fur as if to push him back roughly. Cieco needed to be with her, next to her. His heart ached for her to be so close but so far. But his tail wagged quickly and he couldn't seem to stay still. The other wolves were there too and he must remember to greet them. But not now, he will later. The scent of Calla and her voice was all he could focus on now.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:34 am

Life exploded into Callas' eyes as she watched him try to come nearer to her. She found herself bounding forward and stopping near the middle of the river where the invisible boundary separated them. She whined again. When she heard his voice, it was like flowers blooming in the sping. Soft and gentle. At the mention of her pups she smiled."They are back at the den. Safe."She wished he could see her now. Wished he were able to see their young. They were beautiful, she thought."Where have you been?" She asked suddenly. he hadn't told her of his leave, she'd been worried for him. Now though, Calla's face was serious and she watched him closely. She lapped at the water the height of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:50 am

Cieco smiled with joy as he heard her splashing closer and then as she spoke of the pups. They had been born and they were safe. Oh, how he wished to see her and the pups. "Ahh very good, have you thought of any names?" His head swung in her direction. It was hard to hear exactly where she was over the sound of the water. The sudden stupidness in her tone startled him. "I had to meet with a neighboring pack. They were getting too close to our boundaries." The tone he held was still light and soft. "I am sorry I didn't tell you that I was leaving love." Ciecos head was saying side to side as if ashamed by the fact he didn't tell her. But joy was still flooding him to have her so close.
Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:02 am

Saladin perked his ears when a new female voice came into ear. He found a greyish female coming towards the crowd and her the name dominant, and Calla. He blinked when she approached him and addressed him. "I-"but he didn't finish. He'd caught the eye of one of the male wolves, watching him. His green eye went dark and Saladin held his gaze before looking away. He watched as the dominant female went towards the edge of the bank and there, as Saladin looked more closely, another wolf stood there. Saladin, curious as he was, stepped away from the growing crowd."Excuse me please."He said to the others. He motioned for Castiel to stay put as he inched towards the other two wolves. Ears forward and head low to hear better, Saladin listened in on their conversation. From what he could tell, this male was the Dominant male, just returning from a neighboring pack. He grunted and paused at the edge of the bank."We haven't properly met, Mrs. Calla."He shouted over the sound of the river and cutting in to the conversation. He stood there, waiting for an opportunity to strike.

(For the rest of you, no one but Cieco will know of further events until he tells you so)
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:29 am

It seemed like all at once they had begun talking. One moment Calla was there speaking to the other strangers, the next she was pacing about by the river, shouting across to another wolf. The way they spoke to each other reminded her of her parents, so lovey dovey. Chelsea tilted her head, she hadnt experienced that feeling. A little part inside of her wished she had, but she shooed that away. As she sat down, watching the two, her ears perked to another voice. "Oh, t-thank you." She muttered lightly as her pale eyes focused on the wolf who introduced himself as Aaron. "Its nice to meet you Aaron." She added a few moments later with a small smile. Turning her attention back to Calla, Chelsea realized that the wolf she was speaking to was most likely her mate. She frowned to herself though, they didnt really cross the river. There was still a gap in between that didnt make sense. The female tilted her head. 'I shall ask later..' she thought to herself as she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 4286

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:41 am

Snowflower listened to Saladin's words. She then noticed he had avoided her question of whether Castiel had been to camp for some reason. She then watched as another brute wandered over. "Your the Naopte clan alpha, right?"she asked. "Zoe, Grim, Calla and myself have met Azura."she said. "Might I be wondering.....may I join your clan?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Cieco looked in the direction in which he heard the other males voice. How he had cut in bothered him. He was about to bark something to him when another female greeted him. His head swung around to settle his sightless gaze on her. "Oh hello, I would love for you to join miss. But I would like to show you around the territory before you make your final decision on joining." A soft smile hinted on his maw. Although he wanted to keep an ear out for the other male he decided to speak with her. "I am Cieco" he murmured as he turned completely around
Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:17 am

Saladin was about to strike when an ivory female came near. It was the same one that questioned him before. He felt impatient but seemed to surpass this and instead gazed at the female before him. Now was the time to strike while the male was busy. The others were too deep in conversation to notice their female gone missing. Of course, he would play things out smoothly. Glancing in the direction of his companion, he addressed Calla."My dear I'm afraid we haven't been properly introduced. My name is Saladin. Would you be willing to take a walk with me?"His eyes were calm but his mind a mystery.
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 5030

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 am

Mbaya watched as others approached the area. She sniffed the air and got to her paws. She had hoped of joining a pack, but she was afraid she would embarass herself if she asked. Mbaya stayed put and looked at Calla for help.

~~~

Frisky skipped from paw to paw. He was awaiting the signal from Saladin. The crazy wolf had to stop himself from laughing. This whole plan was being set into motion, and he was part of it.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:16 am

Calla blinked when the tan male whom she hadn't known the name of before interrupted their conversation. She was about to protest but she blinked again when Saladin began to address her. Hesitantly, she said,"It's a pleasure to meet you Saladin."She wondered about him for a moment but he asked if she would go with him. She glanced back at Cieco before meeting the brutes gaze and nodding without words. Whatever this was, it made her feel alarmed inside. Something wasn't right, but she couldn't be rude."For a moment."were the only words she could manage.
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:58 am

Frisky saw Saladin begin tye play. With a low growl,full of insanity, he backed into the bushes, waiting fir a signal. He kept back a small series if crazy laughter. This bracken colored male was not right in the head. But all his friends knew that.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Chelsea lowered herself down, until she felt the ground against her belly. She didn't bother to listen to their conversation, and looked away. Today was was a beautiful day, in her opinion. The sudden urge to run filled the female's mind, her tail flicking occasionally. Her ears perked forward as she heard one of the males interrupt the conversation. She tilted her head, shuddering at the sound of his voice and stood up. Something didn't seem right to her, but she just couldnt figure out what it was. Turning her pale gaze back to the wolves, she sat down again. 'Why would he ..' the sound of a twig snapping behind her caughr her attention. Or whatever it was. Her eyes were wide. ' Calm down Chelsea you're freaking yourself out here, it's probably that wolf that ran off earlier.' She sighed turning around, yawing lightly, she sat down once more.

Addressed: erm no one
Mentioned: no one :3
Song of the moment: 
Muse: um
Tone: suspicious, a little bit afraid lulz
Word Count: idek
Side Notes:

Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Saladin smiled lightly at Calla's reply. Nudging her with his body, he led her away from her pack to a patch of bushes. With the male busy, he would make his move. He glanced in a direction and flicked his tail towards Castiel and in the other direction where he sensed another one of his comrades was waiting. The message was: Alert the others. The Saladin paused and turned towards the female Dominant, a fiery look in his eye."Calla I've been meaning to speak to you of your pack." he began. Everything about the male was slowly revealing what he was truly about to do. Saladin would succeed. Not even the pack could stop him and his followers.

(Remember that no one else knows of Calla's kidnapping till Cieco says so)
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Frisky figured out the signal and darted quietly through the grass. The unkempt insane male notifyed every kidnapper, smiling evily. He got back into position and was ready to attack, seeing Saladin get Calla alone.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4394

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:51 pm

YellowStone River - Page 6 Create.php?text=Lucifer&name=AnglicanText

YellowStone River - Page 6 Create.php?text=Whatever%20you%20do%2C%20&name=OLHOBOI%20TRIAL%202011___YellowStone River - Page 6 Create.php?text=Dont%20be%20afraid%20of%20the%20dark&name=OLHOBOI%20TRIAL%202011___
(I don't have a table for Lucy yet)
Lucifer had been lounging back happily, hidden farther away in the grass. He had been listening intently to the wolves conversation, waiting for Saladin to tell them it is the time to strike. Lucy still wasn't quite sure what the game plan was, he wasn't much of a listener. He figured he would just do everything in his power to wreck havoc, have a little fun with the pack. Maybe that wasn't exactly what Saladin was planning on doing but Lucifer could care less about any pack or territory, his only goal in life was to cause pain. It gave him a sense of empowerment, seeing other suffer by his doings.

Really Lucifer would like to be the head of this little pack of Saladin's, but that obviously would not be happening so he would have to do with making people sad and hurt. As Frisky came and told them of the news Lucifer smiled and stood up, shaking out his dark brown almost red fur. "Lets get this party started" he said in a low, gruff voice as he followed Frisky back to where the enemy pack was. He crouched down low like Frisky was, readying himself to attack, his green eyes narrowed and his brown fur bristling along his back.

Back to top Go down
Saladin
Saladin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:36 pm

As Saladin prepared himself for his task, he could sense his pack mates were near. Glancing off into the bushes, he could see some wolves there; Frisky and Lucifer. There weren't Saladins best but he knew they were loyal enough to satisfy his needs. He gazed back at Castiel once more before looking back at Calla. Now was the time. Saladin flicked his tail for the others to prepare and be ready on his signal.
Back to top Go down

Frisky

Wolf Breed :
  • Eastern Timber Wolf
  • Dire Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Frisky growled as he watched Saladin flick his tail. Nudging Lucifer roughly, he padded out next to Saladin, his eyes and grin giving him a freaky appearance as his insanity showed. He waited for Lucy and for Saladin to give the final signal. "Where's your little family, Calla?" He taunted with a sneer.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

YellowStone River

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next