Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

YellowStone River

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 108511

YellowStone River - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

YellowStone River - Page 2 Yellow10

Yellowstone River is the main landmark that stands for the boundary between the two clans. It stretches for miles. The clans unite here whenever there is a full moon or eclipse. Wolves may venture here and speak to one another from opposite clans safely but may not cross the line.

Predators:

Bears
Coyotes
Wolves

Prey:

Deer
Rabbits
Fish
Small Rodents
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Alone
Alone

Wolf Breed :
  • Italian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4265

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:49 pm

*i pause. Do I really want to be social after all these years? Instincts were telling me yes.* Is anybody there?
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4346

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:53 pm

"Hello?" Flicking her ear she decided to reply back to the wondering wolf. Would he be a friend or foe? She kept herself as calm and collected as she could as she faced the direction that the voice was coming from. She could just faintly make out the lithe figure of the male.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:42 pm

Calla sighed again as she watched the river roll by. At the sound of a males call, Calla lifted her head and glanced around. She spotted another wolf on the otherside of the river and watched him closely. She wondered if Azura had noticed him and hoped she had.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:46 pm

She watched with narrowed eyes but it seemed it wouldn't be coming close. With a huff she turned back to calla. "So...What do leaders actually do?" Settling back down now on the bank she let the cool air dry her ragged fur.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:53 pm

Calla lift her head at Azura's question, the male unheeded. She thought a moment to gather her words before speaking."Leader are the wolves who control the pack. In a normal pack, we are the Dominant's."She chuckled as though the thought of her rank amused her somehow but she didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:00 pm

Azura gave a slow nod taking into consideration her words. "It must be nerve racking though. The weight of the pack on your shoulders." Her voice softer then her usual brisk tone.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:05 pm

Calla considered her words. She shook her head."Not at all."A wise leader would know her responsibilities. A weak one cares nothing but for their own wealth and not the pack."Calla spoke from her heart and with sincerity. She glanced at Cieco and knew he would have agreed with her.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:11 pm

Azura smiled brightly showing teeth. "A wise one is the only one could gain true respect not respite. Especially mine." Her blue eyes followed calla's grey to the resting male behind her with a nod. Following with a small hum she laid down, her stomach brushing against the soft soil.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:21 pm

Calla smiled again."Yes," she agreed."That's quite true." She chuckled. The Leader opened her jaws to scent the air better and thought herself thirst again. Standing, she went to the edge and lapped up a long needed drink. The icy water hit her stomach as though she were punched but she was so thirst today.
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 107005

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:37 pm

Cieco had been laying near his eaten mouse when Calla appeared. Azura instantly moved in front of him, a protective growl had risen in her throat. Her reaction had made him smile, it was nice to know that he had clanmates that would protect him. For a while he remained silent, wanting to see how Calla would respond to Azura’s curiosity. Of course, he had meant to explain things about the clans more in depth and he still had to answer Azuras question about Calla. That would come at a later time, the two females seemed to be enjoying each other’s company as they spoke. It seemed to die down before Cieco scented another male, his hackles rose for a minute in brief alarm. But, the newcomers scent didn’t hold any anger or dark intentions.

The pale wolf rose finally. He nudged Azuras neck gently before stepping in to the cool water of the river and saying, “It is good to hear from you Calla, I didn’t expect to see you so soon after the meeting.” His tone was formal as he lowered his head and lapped up the water. The clear river was tugging on the fur around his front legs. The sun was beating down on his back, making him relax a bit more as he thought. The young male restrained himself from bounding over the river to the female that stood across from him. So close but so far at the same time… His head swung to Azura, his expression telling her that he would answer her questions when they go back home.

Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Calla raised her head immediately when she heard Cieco's voice as he finally spoke up. She watched him, he was so nearer to her. She took a step forward. Her mind was screaming no but her desires said yes. She began to shake but she lowered herself into the water to cool her body."You too."She finally said, her words strained. She took another drink, her mouth had gone suddenly dry. She wanted to be near him, to give him all of her affections. She knew she couldn't. She found herself standing and bounding down the bank a ways. She needed to clear her mind. She shook her fur of water and then trotted further down the bank. She tried her best to hold back tears.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:55 pm

Azura jolted in surprise at the brief contact with the leader, she wasn't exactly a used to it but if that was what packs did then she still had a lot to learn. She watched how tense they were and almost broken. She watched with some grief as calla shook then left so suddenly. Stepping forward but pausing at ciecos side hesitantly remembering again that it was forbidden. Meeting cieco's gaze, he held a certain look that had her nodding a bit dumbfounded. 'There's so much that is unspoken...that i don't understand.' "Uh cieco we should really be heading back soon, they will be really worried if we stay away any longer."
Back to top Go down
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 107005

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:06 pm

Cieco had heard Callas frantic paw steps after she answered. Several shallow splashes in the water then silence from the opposite side of the river. He licked his lips with a soft sigh, her presence was gone leaving an empty space in him. Azura was next to him in the next moment, he nodded solemnly at her words then lifted his head. “Yes, you are right. How slow of me to not have thought of that earlier.” He hauled himself out of the water and shook out his light pelt. Small fleck of water hit nearby grass and cattails. “We should head right to the den site then, no point in making short stops along the way.” His tone was light and friendly. His nose was hefted in the air, taking in the scents and trying to find the direction of the den. It hadn’t taken him long to find it and he continued walking on the small path. He knew Azura would come along with him, keeping him company on his journey back. ‘I hope she decides to join the Clan officially.’

~To the Noapte Den Site
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:14 pm

She kept to his left keeping close, she scented the air making sure that the lurking unknown male didn't pop out and cause any harm. Giving a sigh relaxing her self she decided to think about the happenings from the river and the odd exchange between cieco and calla.
~To Noapte Den Site~

Last edited by Azura on Fri May 31, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:16 pm

Calla paused and found herself looking over hr shoulder. They were leving. In another moment, she couldn't see them. The female sighed and raised her muzzle to the skies. The note was wondering, aimlessly, lonely and wanting. The howl was calling for anyone. With this, the female continued along the bank a while her thought a jumbled heep inside her mind. She wondered until she was far from the river and headed for another place in the Boundary areas when she'd found a scent to follow. She was curious.

To Low Valley
Back to top Go down
Alone
Alone

Wolf Breed :
  • Italian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4265

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:20 am

*I sit, just chilling while waiting and hoping for someone, anyone to say hi.*

Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:38 am

As Calla returned to the River, she noticed a female nearby. She felt she should address her. Perhaps she would join her clan, she thought. However, Calla didn't want to talk much. She felt heartsick and just wanted to be alone or with the one wolf she wished she could see. Trotting to the waters edge, Calla took a long thirsty drink of water before laying where she stood and watched the river flow. Around her, life presumed as it always did. A rabbit appeared close by her, looked at her, and stared. It would have been an easy meal, but the Soarele leader paid no heed and saved this creatures life. She felt herself doing it a favor but really she didn't feel the energy to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4395

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Ruined this post on accident cause I'm a noob

Last edited by Grimthorne on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Calla perked her ears when she heard a voice and gazed about to find the brownish male(Grimthorne standing before her. She smiled at his statement."It's quit alright." she said as she arose to sit on her haunches."I'm only waiting for others to arrive here."She tilted her head as a though came to her."Would you like to hunt fish with me?"She asked. She could feel her hunger nagging at her mind and knew a meal would suit her mood nicely. She wished she hadn't let the rabbit go before. Of course, Calla felt a fish would be excellent for seeing what this wolf was capable of.When she'd met him, she thought nothing important of him, just a stranger passing through. Now, as she really looked at him, se saw talent and wondered what it could possibly be.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4395

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:50 pm

You nodded and nervously took a seat beside her. It was obvious this she-wolf held power in the pack, so he knew it was best not to anger her. As she asked if he wanted to hunt fish with her he smiled softly, "yes ma'am that would be nice, I'm rather hungry." Grimthorne wasn't quite sure if he was a good fisher or not, he had never really had to fish for himself or Howie. He was always downing big game with Howie or hunting small things likes rabbits or mice. "I should have some of my friends coming soon, maybe we could wait for them so we could alll get a meal in."

Addressed: Calla
Mentioned:
Calla
Song of the moment: dfjklghdfghdfgh nothing at all

Muse: Terrible
Tone: Happy, Nervous
Word Count:
Side Notes: Eww god this post sucks butt

Back to top Go down
Fevertail
Fevertail

Wolf Breed :
  • Dire Wolf

Prints Prints : 4008

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Fevertail || Misunderstood

I wandered around, my eyes shut. I listen closely to the wind, feeling the loose earth in between my toes. I opened my eyes and looked around. The sky was beautiful to me, I can't say the same thing about other wolves, but I know I particularly like the sky, just not the birds in it.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Calla smiled at his reply and nodded."Great."At his request, she said,"Yes we may wait for others."To entertain herself, Calla glanced around and blinked when she spotted a white wolf nearby."Hello there," she barked."She  shifted her position so she could see both wolves at the same time. The Soarele leader licked her lips; she was thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Dale

Wolf Breed :
  • Dire Wolf
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Prints Prints : 3991

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Dale watched with utter and sharp alertness. He wasn't technically... There really. 

.................He was watching. 

...................................................................Waiting. 

But what exactly was such a tall brute waiting for? Well, He was waiting incase anything went wrong. He put himself as a bodyguard for his sister, and for the rest of the wolves. That's just how he was. He sniffed the air, Showing off his long, Dark Neck. He then flicked his ear, Not sensing anything wrong. He spotted his sister, and Watched her contently. Noticing a white wolf, He stood tall, His large paws making large slapping sounds in the dirt, as he then walked closer. His younger sister could get hurt around this stranger. He let out a growl, Baring his long, Sharp Canines. He sulked next to his sister, As he waited for The Tiny Wolf To Respond. He wasn't in the mood for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Calla fell into long lost thoughts of memories as she waited for the others. To her, the world moved slowly, like a snail slugging on a leaf. His nostrils caught the scent of another wolf in the area and she yelped when she spotted him so near to her. On her feet and alert, the female glared at him."What do you think your doing?"She demanded. At first she had no idea who the male was. When she narrowed her gaze she slowly regained her memories of her strange brother from her dispersal pack."Dale?"Now she looked shocked. What was he doing here?When did he get here?She glanced around trying to think of why he was here. She wondered if it was about...Him. Where was Cieco?
Back to top Go down
Dale
Dale

Wolf Breed :
  • Dire Wolf
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Prints Prints : 3991

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Hearing the alerting sound of Calla, Dale jumped up. He wasn't used to Calla acting so tense. He grinned one of his grins, As he looked into her eyes, He said two words. Two necissary words at this moment. "Hello, Calla." He barked, As he looked at The two wolves with untrusting eyes. He curled his lips slightly again. Yes, He was strange, But He never was off-guard. He gave both wolves his frightening Death Stare, As he then waited for calla to respond.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YellowStone River   YellowStone River - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YellowStone River

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next