Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
Low Valley EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
Low Valley EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
Low Valley EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
Low Valley EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
Low Valley EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Low Valley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 107004

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Low Valley ClearingLarge
There is a low, unclaimed valley on the outside of the Noapte and Soarele Territories. This is a popular area for lone wolves to wander but offers little protection, other than the trees and shrubs.

Predators
Wolves

Prey
Rabbits
Squirrels
Small Rodents
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4394

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Grimthorne let out a low sigh as he trudged through the soft ground of the marshy looking area. The grasses slithers up his furs, tickling him all the way up to the middle of his abdomen. It had been a while since he heard from the voice, he hadn't really hallucinated that often either, his skits had actually gotten better as he aged so now at his current age he just mainly heard that annoying voice that he had given the name of "Anxiety" because it always gave him so much emotional stress.

Rolling his shoulders to loosen them some he looked around curiously. These were unknown territorys, and he wasn't exactly afraid of them but what if he ran into some hostile wolves? 'Of course you'll run into hostile wolves, all wolves are hostile. Look at your brothers and sisters for instance.' A low growl rumbled out from him and he trudged forward in annoyance. Silently, he repeated his mom's words to him over and over. "Just ignore them Grimmy, they don't understand you." A small smile slithered onto his muzzle, but it was more of a grim smile. She was always right, they don't understand and maybe no one will, but maybe he could try dang hard to make them understand. It would be a whole lot easier on him if at least one wolf understood him.

Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 4137

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Zoë carefully walked by a tree, staring at the ground. There was a crunch of leaves. She stopped and threw her head in the air smelling for scents and backed off a bit, head low. She then thrust her nose to the floor and followed a trail. Z had travelled so long and the last thing she wanted to do was cause trouble or be in it. For a start she wasn't a good fighter. She looked off to the side keeping an eye on her surroundings as the smell got stronger.

Zoella had closed her eyes for one second when she hit something. She let out a slight yelp when she saw it was a wolf that was bigger then her. She backed off quickly, eyes wide, not saying a word. If even a whisper was said she'd probably start crying. She looked up at this wolf and gulped. The male looked exactly like her, a little darker but other then that they were identical. All Z could do was stare. What was going to happen to her now? This was the last thing she needed...

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:53 pm

As a small body smashed into him, making his body sway he let out a loud yelp of fear. Turning around frantically, trampling tons of grass in his wake he looked around wide eyed until locking his crystal gaze on the frail female. What he saw was quite startling, a young female who looked identical to him, yet a little lighter and didn't have the unique marks below her eyes like grim did. Blinking he swallowed slowly and crouched down so he was eye level to her, trying to seem less intimidating.

He had suspicions that she might be a vision, but he wasn't quite sure. "Uh.. hello there" he said softly, smiling slightly and tilting his head to the side in a friendly nature. "I-I'm Grimthorne.. sorry if I scarred you or anything I meant in no way to cause you discomfort or terror, will you accept my dearest apology ma'am?"

Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Zoë almost blacked out but his voice brought her to her senses. She barley hit him but she was weak and tired right now "z-zoë" she managed to say. What he had said had not yet registered in her mind so she just said her name as it's what some one would ask. She blinked once and the words had being worked out "no, I-i-'m s-s-sorryy. I-I w-wasn't looking w-were i w-was going, no need to apo-lo-gise" she gulped a little and then stood normally, still timid with her tail between her legs and trembling.

It had being months since she had spoken or seen another wolf so she might be hallucinating. It was strange that the wolf looked like her but she guessed since she hit Grimthorne that he was real. Zoë was amazed that she hadn't cried yet, however if another wolf turned up, she probably would. Z nodded "call me z Zoë," Her wide eyes blinked again. She let out a breath of air she hadn't realised she was holding and felt dizzy all of a sudden. Her mouth opened as if to say something but no sound came out. It was cold, she was weak, hungry and thirsty. She should have prepared for this..

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:12 pm

As she said something, which he assumed was her name Grim nodded his head. "Even though the circumstances are rather bad.. it's pleasure to meet you" he said softly, stuttering a few times here and there. Grim was slightly scared of this female at this point. She looked like him, acted like him, and even spoke in the same soft tone as him. "W-well maybe y-you were busy thinking?" he suggested softly, glancing around nervously.

Slowly turning his attention back to her he tilted his head slightly in confusion. She looked terrible, bone skinny, bags under her eyes, a dirty pelt a nothing but a dull glow in her eyes. Not to mention he eyes were the size of gold balls and she was looking around frantically. She looked just as bad as Grimthorne did, only a little bit worse. Grim could actually hunt somewhat, but from the looks of it she didn't look like she had been hunting. "You don't look to good" his voice was nothing but a whisper as he spoke. If he could Grimthorne would never utter a word, but that would be rude to just walk off, certainly when she was in such bad condition.

Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:25 pm

thirst was getting to her, fast. The fae looked at the little stream of water then at Grimthorne. Not being able to speak she just stared at one and then the other, hoping he would get the message. She slowly limped to the stream and practically collapsed in to it. She lapped up water greatly and then lent on one of the banks, slowly rising and shaking, going over to grimthorne. Slowly Zoë sat. She closed her eyes but her mouth was no longer dry. Once again it took a while for his words to register.

"nice to meet you too..." she sighed slightly, still no strength in her voice. She had her tail between her legs to show that she was no threat but lying down was a very un-aggressive move too. "I needed that, it's not so bad, a bit of a luxury really..." her voice was nothing but a whisper. Z gulped opening her eyes, trying to keep water in her mouth. The wolf smiled up at the male and stared "yes... Thinking...". How did he guess? Was he really just a mirage, was that stream real too? Her mouth now felt as if she had taken gulps of sand.
"I'm very sorry.. But are you real?" she whimpered slightly, knowing this was rude and it was rather painful to speak now.

Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 4286

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Snowflower padded in. She tossed her head to one side. She spotted two dark figures. "Hello strangers."she smiled. "Welcome to the forest."she said. "Now, find if I ask...Friend or foe?"she asked, her gaze a bit intense but it soon softened.
Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:45 am

Zoë was so exhausted she didn't feel another canid approach. She did her best to get up and tried to regain moisture in her mouth. This new wolf was in a much better condition then her. She was an Arctic wolf, just like Lila. A tear rolled down her cheek just thinking of her past friend.

'what am i doing here? I can't make friends!' She pulled away from Grimthorne and backed off, her ears back, whimpering. Z had got her tail between her legs and her eyes tight shut, trying to stop the tears. Zoë felt so vulnerable and hated it. She had being taught to be strong and fight, but her heart is nothing but a shard now...

Her wide eyes rolled up to the moon, was this the night it all ended. One thing she knew was that Lila was here, watching her, hating her for what she had become "sorry..." Zoë whispered and lowered her head, crying.

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:57 pm

He smiled kindly at her and glanced at the water. "I'm really not that thirsty so I think I'm good for now.." At her question about him being real or not he chuckled softly. "I am certainly real ma'am.. it's quite ironic.. I thought that you were a fantasy myself." He smiled sheepishly and ruffled his paws through the grass. "I mean.. I wasn't suggesting you looked so beautiful you could be a fantasy or anything.." he cringed, he was just messing up all over the place. "I-I me-mean it's not that you aren't beautiful, c-cause you are quite lovely b-but.. what I said it c-could have come out wrong so.." Noticing that he was rambling on he clamped his jaws shut and bit his tongue gently.

Seeing another wolf he let out a small exhale of breath and turned to face her. There were far to many wolves now, Grim always liked being on his own.. no one could judge him when it was just him and Anxiety. "Hello" he muttered feebily, crouching down lower into the long tendrils of grass so he was almost invisible. "I didn't notice I was on your land.. I'm not a foe.. I promise and I'll get going if you wan-" He cut off and stared at Zoë as she seemed to be having a break down.

He tilted his head and said in a soft voice, approaching her slowly encase she was still afraid of him. "Are you alright? You don't need to say sorry.. it's not your fault if something just pulled your emotions.. I know Anxiety always gets me worked up." He smiled brightly at her and thumped his tail once or twice in a friendly way. He knew she would probably think he was talking about Anxiety as the feeling and not the voice in his head, but same thing.

Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:15 pm

The wolf was slowly coming back to earth. Deep breathes, she had taught her self, deep breathes. First thing first, make it clear she was not foe "please, not foe, I'm sorry, I'll be going" she replied with a small whine. Zoë looked at Grim, was her mind still playing tricks on her? Did it matter any more? He looked like he wanted to be alone just as much as she did. She pawed her own face taking what was left of the tears away and walking forward slightly, to sit by Grim.

"you know, it doesn't matter if you m-mess u-p," she said softly "i-i mean, not that you d-d-id mess up!" Z let out a sigh. She just wished she could be more like Lila. She looked down again. The fae had to stop thinking of her past friend, it was what set her off the most. Not realising she was so alike Grimthorne, not only in looks but personality, she still feared him, he might just be an act, turn at any minuet and snap her head off. However, Z no longer cared, she just needed comfort.

Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:54 pm

Snowflower tilted her head, confused. "If your not a foe, it's ok."she said. The fae greeted them in a bow while smiling. She then tasted the air, once scenting a rabbit ran after it. Pouncing, she gave it a bite to the throat, it fell limp and she took it to them. "Here."she said. She did it again but this time, when she pounced, she was off aim. The rabbit escaped. "Darn."she murmured. She tried once more and was successful. "Sorry it took a while."she mumbled through a mouthful of fur. She placed it in front of Grim, eyes glittering in triumph.

Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Prints Prints : 108510

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:25 pm

Calla found herself in a part of her territory that wasn't green but dried yellow or light tan. The Soarele Leader followed the scents of three wolves as she curiously knew it meant wolves she could recruit to her territory. The female shook what water was left in her stormy pelt before pausing to listen. She could hear voices in the dark And she too hoped it was knew wolves.
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Snowflower looked behind her. She saw a faint silhouette. "Greetings."she said from where she was standing. "Friend or foe?"she asked, smiling yet fur bristling. The wolf held her ground as she stood upright. She wondered if she should be uptight or welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Calla heard a voice and paused in her tracks."Friend." she called to the female. She moved closer and spotted another ivory female."Hello."She said. Calla paused and sat on her haunches. She wished she could talk with Cieco a while but the coming of night said otherwise. She wished he'd stayed with her.
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:48 pm

Snowflower smiled. She bounced after a trush and finally caught it. She snapped it's neck. "Here."she said softly. The ivory furred female then chuckled. "Dig in you three."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:53 pm

Calla shook her head at the offer."No thank you. I've eaten not too long ago."The leader gazed at the three wolves before smiling."What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:56 pm

The ivory female shrugged. She took the trush back and ate it. "Uh...I never had a name since birth."she murmured. She then thought about. "Er...my name is..uh...Snowflower."she said. "Yes, it's Snowflower."she smiled. "What is yours?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:07 pm

Calla cocked her head to one side when she said she hadn't had a name since birth.'Strange' she thought. Despite this, she smiled when she said Snowflower and nodded. "My name is Calla of the Soarele clan here. It's a pleasure to meet you Snowflower."She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:11 pm

Snowflower smiled. "Oh."she said. "You have the same name as my adopted mother."she huffed. "It's nice to meet you too Calla."she said. "I just found these two, that's all."she said.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:17 pm

Calla nodded."I see."She tilted her head slightly and then stood wagging her tail to get rid of the numbness."So what brings you around here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:24 pm

"I was going to start posting here." "I'm just wandering around."she said. The fae smiled. "I don't think they get that this is unclaimed territory."she said as a cold sweat dropped from her nose. "How nice."she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:33 pm

Calla laughed."No i understand. I was just wondering why it is you come to this place. There are reasons for everything." The Leader flicked an ear in the direction of her territory."That way is my territory and the opposite is Noapte."She smiled even more as she watched Snowflower.
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:36 pm

"Noapte?"she asked. "What's that?"she asked. The fae smiled sheepishly, kind of embarrassed. She walked around then back to Calla. She looked at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:42 pm

Calla watched Snowflower as she seemed to be pacing."Noapte is a clan in the eastern side of Yellowstone." She explained. She glanced up and sighed. it was late.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Low Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley Empty

Back to top Go down

Low Valley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next