Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
Low Valley - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
Low Valley - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Low Valley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 107004

Low Valley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Low Valley - Page 3 ClearingLarge
There is a low, unclaimed valley on the outside of the Noapte and Soarele Territories. This is a popular area for lone wolves to wander but offers little protection, other than the trees and shrubs.

Predators
Wolves

Prey
Rabbits
Squirrels
Small Rodents
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4394

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:09 pm

He shook his head, "no.. I was just speaking what I was thinking there is simply no need to reveal your past if it is not what you wish." Grimthorne gave a small sigh, he couldn't exactly relate on this one, he had always been some use rather it be for bait or for hunting or fighting, but he felt as if he did understand. It was his empathy, he felt like he could relate to her even though he knew he couldn't. Even though he felt as if he understood he couldn't think of anything to say, and even though he kept telling himself, 'whats the worst that I can say?' He could never bring himself to say anything in fear it would be wrong. 'But things are better if I stay,' he thought to himself. He had Anxiety to confide in, even if it wasn't always the best conscience or whatever at least he had someone. If he just left without giving her the chance to speak he assumed she would feel worse then from the beginning. He knew what it was like to just be shoved aside, it's not like tremors, it's worse than tremors, it's these terrors. And it's like.. it feels like as if somebody was gripping your throat and squeezing and... Grimthorne shook his head, dislodging the memories of his past of being a good little son that never spoke out of turn, because it terrified him to ever think about going back to that time.. the time where everything scared him and every star fall brought him to tears again.

"I thought you were an illusion as well" he said softly, though not loud so he wasn't interrupting her story. His blue eyes widened and gained a horrified look, he backed up and scrunched up his body so he was smaller. "That.. that's terrible.." honestly Grimthorne was terrified by the thought of such a horrific event but he had to pull himself together. "I too have only ever trusted one person in my life, I don't believe I have completely laid my faith in my parents paws. His name was Howie, we came across each other while traveling. While Howie was fun and lively and pleased to talk with anyone who wasn't horrid I was strong and silent and a good hunter and fighter. We depended on each other, he spoke for me when I had no words to say and I hunted for him and protected him. I put every inch of my faith in him.. and one day he left me. I've never been quite sure but I believe it's because I was clingy and annoying.. just baggage to him." He looked up at her and smiled weakly, giving a sympathetic and understanding face. "As you trust me, I trust you, so lets depend on each other like I depended on Howie and he depended on me, just try to give this pack a shot, alright? If we can't find where we belong we'll have to make it on our own face all the pain and take it on."

He sighed and looked up, at this point he was just spewing out his emotions to a total stranger, but he just couldn't help it. He smiled softly at her, "cheer up, because though you're broken and defeated.. you'll carry on." He didn't want to see anyone crying, Grimthorne himself didn't really cry often but he knew what it was like. He had his own stage of deep depression, depression was totally normal.. everyone went through it and he was almost positive Z would get through this alright.. he wasn't even sure if she was truly depressed but whatever this was he had faith she would be okay.

Addressed: Zoë
Mentioned: Zoë
Song of the moment: Helena by My Chemical Romance
Muse: Flipping everywhere. Spewing out of my eyes and mouth and ears.
Tone: Depressing man
Word Count: 618
Side Notes: Lets see how many MCR references we can squeeze into every post xD AND OH GOT THIS WAS EMOTIONAL
MCR ref counter: 6 (see if you can spot them all.)

Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 4137

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:58 am

Zoë just starred at him. 'This is deep' she thought, smiling slightly.
"Grim, I think I understand you," Z didn't know if she had ever understood anyone, she had never really thought about it. "We'll carry on," she sighed slightly "we'll carry on," .Zoë thought about the pack and nodded [color=darkred] "yes... Let's, even through the pain, let's stick together, let's join this pack..." She was proud of them both, even though she barley knew Grimthorne she knew he was like her and to share your past and emotions is pretty hard...

"but what clan? Because we don't know anything about either clan nor do we know Calla or 'Cieco'" Decisions, she hated them because she couldn't make them, which ever clan she joined she was certain it would be with Grimthorne or she wouldn't join any clan at all. Her head slowly turned towrads the group, which was no longer a group, only Snowflower and Azura stood there now, where had Calla gone? A crazy thought accrued to her, where all of these people spies? had 'Calla' gone to ambush her while 'Grimthorne' was a distraction? Z shook her head slightly, her eyes, however, where still all over the place.

Sorry barley any refs xD
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:14 am

He nodded slightly, he wasn't sure if she really understood him or not, and he didn't even know if he really truly understood her but he made a silent promise to himself that he would stick with her. A smile of joy curled onto his face, "yes, we don't have to trust them but we can try to accept them.. if we just live in fear of these wolves that might be in a pack with us it come out to well for us." He gaped his mouth in a yawn. He had no idea what he was doing, just rambling a whole bunch of crap about belonging, maybe he was trying to calm her as much as he could? Whatever it was he was going to try to stay true to his own words.

He nodded, he didn't know either of them either. "It's... strange how they want us to join as clan with wolves we hardly even know. I don't think they understand it's not that simple for us." He turned his head, looking at the wolves behind him. "I don't know these wolves, so how can I choose? I could always make a wrong choice.." he shut his eyes and took a deep breath. "Let us just join Noapte and pray it was a correct choice."

Addressed: Zoë
Mentioned: Zoë
Song of the moment: City of Angels by 30 Seconds to Mars
Muse: Meh
Tone:Monotone
Word Count: 220
Side Notes: lol no more MCR refs

Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4345

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Azura stepped out of the water slowly, water droplets splashing about her as she plodded back towards the group of wolves. She had spent far to much time among them, who knows how many nights had fallen as she dazed her life away. Pausing nearby the fae known as z and another wolf she knew not. Their conversation seemed intricate but none of her business so she continued on.She dipped her head respectfully to calla and another white wolf who greeted her earlier(Snowflower). "I'm afraid i must take my leave." Turning back to the two brown wolfs who seemed uncertain of which clan they'd join and seemed to be jumping into it without really getting to know the clans. "You know, you don't have to officially join a clan till your sure you'd like to stay with that specific clan."

Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Z sighed slightly "of course they don't understand, no one understands..." Zoë was shocked when he said about joining naopte. Neither of them had met Cieco but they had calla, so he wants to join naopte? The wolf just shrugged and agreed. She dragged her eyes up to the sky to see that there was a new moon and whispered it's name. It's what Leila used to call her 'New Moon'.
When Azura came over Z slowly stood up "oh hello, a-again". Azura seemed to speak in a soft tone and brought the news that seemed to make sense. The fae wasn't going to say anything about the clans in case she offends some one, so she simply looked over at Grim to see what he thinks.

UGHHH shortest post ever, sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Azura watched there hesitation, nodding more to herself in understanding. She knew they had the right to be uncertain of the pack, they didn't know us or our ways. And to be truthful azura was just learning as well. "If you like i could introduce you to cieco?" Glancing at the brown male in wonder, he hadn't spoken a thing it made her feel slightly like a ghost. "He's really understanding, someone i look up to."She hoped that clearing up their nervousness would help.

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:30 am

As a wolf he had seen somewhere before approached them Grimthorne dipped his head in greeting and listened to what she said. He watched Z carefully as she spoke to the she-wolf. Of course he didn't want to really talk with the stranger but if Z was choking he might have to pipe in. By the looks of it Z wasn't opening up to talking anymore so with a low sigh Grimthorne finally spoke up in his deep and gruff voice. "Hello.. I don't believe we've officaially met. I'm Grimthorne and this lass over here is Zoë." He smiled kindly to the stranger and dipped his head.

"Would you really do that for two strangers" he asked softly, tilting his head. "You're generosity is much appreciated ma'am but you honestly don't have to if it would be to much of a burden on you." He glanced back at Z, he hated speaking for the both of them but if she wasn't going to speak up it looked like he would have to speak for both of them. He cleared his throat and craned his neck to look at Zoë more directly. "What do you think Zoë?" He was going to try to at least get her opinion out there.

Addressed: Azura, Zoë
Mentioned: Zoë, Azura
Song of the moment: Elevator by Boxcar Racer
Muse: Meh
Tone: Monotone, polite
Word Count: 210
Side Notes: lol no more MCR refs

Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:18 pm

This post is no longer alive as i was silly and put my current post as the edit and saved it :/

Last edited by Zoë on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:32 pm

"Its not a problem." She insured the male, turning she noticed the tired eyes of z. "Hmm i guess the trip can wait till tomorrow. And welcome to the area." Moving a bit away to give the two space she settled herself in some tall grass. 'Those two seem so alike. They're probably siblings.' With a yawn she lowered her head onto her paws and slept soundly but not peacefully.

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Grimthorne didn't hear a word the two she-wolves uttered. A loud buzzing in his ears was filtering out everything, the wind the gentle sound of the river, the birds. Everything. It made him scared because he was staring right at Azura and her mouth was moving but it let no words escape, just buzzing. The brute shook his head in attempt to dislodge the noise, fling it out of his head but it was no use it just got louder and louder. Soon his head was pounding and the buzzing was insane, he couldn't even think correctly. He let out a loud growl and staggered backwards, his fur bristling as he looked around frantically in anger search for the pestering noise.

There was nothing around that could make that noise. Soon Grim was running and tripped, searching under rocks and logs and deep in the grasses but still nothing. It was driving him insane, just the constant ringing. The only thing he could think of was it must be in the water. So with fluid movement, his paws moving quickly across the ground he lept straight into the water. It weighed down his pelt quickly, soaked his eyes and filled his lungs as for some odd reason he had thought it would be safe for him to breath under water. Perhaps Anxiety had something to do with it but he honestly couldn't hear anything, not even anxiety.

As he was under water the sound just pounded on and on. Making him more angry as time went on. more and more rage built up inside the male, stress and anger. Out of pure frustration tears stung at his eyes, already burning from the water. He still hadn't come up for breath and although he was now holding his breath his lungs throbbed for air. He could feel his head getting light as he search in panic for the sound that only got louder and louder. Making him so angry and stressed he finally just gave up, it getting to a point where it just made him disappointed them himself. if couldn't stop something so simple, he was absolutely nothing.

His head was throbbing from lack of oxygen and the noise that kept on. He had no idea what it was, probably something to do with his skits, but it made him hurt so badly. He was tired of it, and just wanted it to stop. With such passion he refused to come up for air when his vision began to blur. He just wanted to make it stop. As he slipped into unconsciousness and his lungs welcomed water into them he sunk quickly to the bottom in a large mess of fur, not dead just knocked out but it would probably end badly if he wasn't removed from the water soon.

Addressed: None
Mentioned: Anxiety
Song of the moment: Alibi by 30 Seconds to Mars
Muse: Pretty good considering
Tone: None
Word Count: 475
Side Notes: So much feels went out into the post. js. I had to puke everything out just to make this rubbish

Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:30 am

Z was sleeping when she heard a loud crash. When she rose and saw Grim was missing she panicked and instantly went over to the water to comfort herself 'has she being left again?' When she looked at her reflection in the water she saw a wolf at the bottom 'I'm hallucinating' she sighed, but when the wolf let out a kick, she immediately dived in. It was Grim! She did what she could to get him above her and pushed him up as quickly and closely as she could to the banks. It was hard work considering their different sizes, yet Zoë managed to get Grim on to the river bank.

Exhausted, and out of breath, the fae panted a little,  before lying down next to grim, yet not sticking her face in front of his in case he wakes up. Z didn't know why, but she was crying. She'd only known Grim a few nights and already drove him to kill himself. Inside she slapped herself. She is so self centred! She isn't the one that is probably dead! Grim is! 'He's probably had a rather bad mental breakdown,' she thought, sighing slightly "Grim," She spoke softly, not to startle him incase he was just lightly unconscious. 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:27 pm

Ghost chuckled at z and grim"Such flirts". He thought and looked around. He stood and whipped all the dirt around. Ghost had grown mean over the months, very mean and boy did he like it all to well.
 He walked past z kicking dirt in her face and chuckled"You need a bath". He said and walked off. He didn't like being mean to Zoe but he was bored
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Grim was knocked out, his lung filling with water until something pulled him to the shore. His pelt was still soaked and although he was out of water it felt as if he couldn't breath. A few seconds passed with Grim being absolutely still and breathless until he started hacking up water everywhere. His blue eyes snapped open to see Z's face and hear her small voice. He coughed a bit and lifted himself to a sitting position slowly, his pelt still thick with water and his eyes and lungs stinging. To his relief the obnoxious buzzing had faded but now his ears were clogged with water, giving everything a muffled sound.

Breathing deeply he shook out his fur and looked around until his eyes landed on Zoë. He smiled softly, "I'm okay.. thank Z." Grim had hardly been aware of his actions during that little mental break down, nothing concerned him more then stopping the buzzing, and maybe thats why he had nearly drowned himself. "My apologies for worrying you.. I was not thinking correctly." It was obvious Grim was very out of breath, his limbs weak and he had a pounding head ache along with stinging eyes and lungs but he wouldn't lay down and sleep right here, he couldn't quite trust these strangers. Z maybe, they seemed to understand each other pretty well but he just didn't feel safe.

As some jerk he didn't know at all came up and kicked dirt in Z's face Grim literally lost it. Once again he felt himself heat up in rage and a low growl rumbled from his abdomen, his icy eyes narrowed. He simply didn't understand it, how someone could be so mean to someone. He bet this butt wipe didn't know anything about Z. He bet he didn't know that she was fragile and hurt but then again he also bet that even if he did he wouldn't care cause wolves that fed on other wolves pain were nothing but bottom feeders. They were obviously nothing, felt they were nothing and so made others feel like they don't matter just so they could feel something.

Whatever was this guy's issue, Grim hated him. He didn't care what his past was if he was severely bullied or anything, no one has the right to act so harshly to any wolf, unless it was standing up for yourself and those who need a voice. As the male walked off Grim staggered to his feet, jogging after him and snarling loudly, snapping at the males ankles to get his attention. "That wasn't exactly necessary, was it? And it's quite ironic that you say SHE needs a bath when you're the one coated in the salty, bitter tears of those you have hurt. You reek of garbage and thats exactly what you are.. simply feeding off of the distress of others. Watch your mouth buddy and think of who you might be talking to. That poor gal you just insulted could have been abused by her old pack or bullied severely into a state of depression. Have a heart.. and if you can't seem to find your heart then just shut the heck up. You're misery and hate will end up killing us all."

Addressed:
Ghost, Zoë
Mentioned: Ghost, Zo
ë
Song of the moment: Dogs Eating Dogs by Blink 182
Tone: Frightened, furious
Word Count:
Side Notes: lol you mess with Z you mess with Grim
... also how exactly are Z and Grim beings "flirts" when Grim just tried to drown himself and Z saved him? :I Any sane wolf would have saved a wolf drowning...js

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Ghost whipped around and growled walking up to the tiny male. Ghost chuckled"Oh I am sorry did I hurt your girlfriend tiny Tim"? He asked and smiled. This wolf had guts to talk to ghost like that, but if he kept it up he'd tear those guts out."Listen here how about you go back under that water and drown yourself. Z over there is always saving people. This is how her and I play around so why don't you back down before I rip that little head off your shoulders. Next time mind your own dam business". He snarled and nipped the tiny male. He walked off"What a worthless little runt.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:32 am

9]]Being roused from her sleep by the sound of splashing then muffled growls and an unfamiliar voice, azura padded quickly to the water where it seemed an unknown wolf was rudely speaking to the two twin like wolves. "Quite pathetic." Azura pulled her lips back in disgust before reaching grims side. She stood tall with narrowed icy eyes. "In this world size means nothing, its about the speed of your jaws and your knowledge, not your fruitless ignorance." Glancing to her side at the brown male her eyes reflecting worry. "Don't let it get to you, some wolfs aren't the brightest." Her fur never rising, she kept her calm and patience. 'Surely there's a better way of handling this.' She thought briskly.[/i]

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:15 am

As the male turned and asked if he had hurt his 'girlfriend' Grim honestly didn't understand the term. In the wolf world Grimthorne had been raised in way where you grow up, find the perfect wolf for you and become mates. There was no in between so when Ghost said girlfriend of course it just connected to Grim as a friend that was a girl. "Honestly, sir I cannot speak for my companion but I would say it didn't feel to great to have dirt kicked into her eyes." As the greyish white male called him tiny Tim Grim raised an eyebrow and tilted his head, his eyes turning into pools of confusion.

"Sorry but my name isn't Tim.. you must be mistaking me for someone of similar appearance to my own?" Grim had been raised to always be literal and everyone around him spoke literally so of course he didn't understand the figurative language. He truly believed this guy was just calling him tiny. "Also I do not believe I am tiny?" Grim was quite a large wolf, sure he wasn't giant but he was larger then the average male. It wasn't like this guy was towering over him or anything, he was only a bit taller then Grim.

"I've just attempted to drown myself sir, it would be kinda ridiculous to do something twice and expect a different out come wouldn't you think? Also, I don't approve of the way you play. Playing around should not be kicking dirt into someone's eyes, shortly blinding them." He hadn't even realized Azura had joined him, he was to concentrated on keeping his temper under control which he wasn't doing a good job of. His voice was stiff and crackling with growls, snarls erupting from his maw every now and then.

'He's nothing to you Grim, dirt like him deserve to die so why not do the deed yourself?' Anxiety's annoying and oh so familiar voice rung through his ears and his narrowed his icy eyes. He shook his head, he couldn't kill someone that was just awful. His mom didn't bring him up that way so he wouldn't act that way. If he were to kill someone Lily would be rolling in her grave.

"Mind my own business? Your the one stomping on my parade. Do you expect me to stand idly by as you offend my friend?" He snarled loudly, "by the way I think it would be useful for you to know it is physically impossible for you to rip my head off, unless you have some secret super powers.. and if you do I would gladly like to see them in action." As the male nipped at Grim and turned away Grim burst forward, his large body collapsing into the other male's and his teeth nipping into his scruff.

Once he had a firm hold on the male's scruff and the were both on the ground Grim pulled himself up, pulling the pestering wolf the small distance to the bank of the river and dropping him, shoving him the rest the way into the water. He snorted and drew his lip back in a snarl. "Pull your head out of your butt and see the terrible, ugly truth that the world doesn't revolve around your tainted soul and it would actually be much better without the jerk's like you."

Addressed:
Ghost
ë, Azura, his mom

Song of the moment: Twisted Transistor by Korn

Tone: furious
Word Count:
Side Notes:
ಠ_ಠ  Grim is NOT tiny. Please take note to his actual size and notice that he would in reality be about the same size maybe an inch or two smaller then Ghost if anything, Grim is bigger then the average male so unless Ghost is a dire wolf he wouldn't be so big to Grim that grim would be tiny to him. 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:17 am

Ghost was trying to cool off when he was tackled,and fell over."If its a fight you want your chosen one to die in young one". He snarled and rolled over kicking the male right in the gut, he would dispatch of this wolf and stand on his dead body."I don't think you know who your dealing with.. But I'm not a wolf you just tackle. You have guts and I'm about to show you what your guts look like"! He snarled and stood waiting for this pest to describe.
Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Z smiled when he woke up and let out a sigh of relief, "hey, it's fine, it's not your fault..." When dirt got kicked in her face, Z staggered back, almost falling into the water. For a few moments, Z couldn't see or feel a thing, then when her body realised what had happened and her eyes began to sting furiously . Z leapt into the water and lunged her face over and over again. She shook off once she got out and glared at Ghost, slowly realising who he was. She looked at Grim, "thanks" she smiled at him, sticking  up for her. 

When Ghost began picking on Grim, Z stood up and let out a growl, but holding back. When they started fighting,Zoë leapt forward and screamed "YOU ALWAYS WERE A JERK!"  she grabbed on to where she knew it hurt him as they had fought before, his ears. She bit them , grabbing on to them, and pulling him in to the river in to the river again "DON'T YOU FRICKIN' DARE!" she yelled again,  pining him down the best she could.   

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:36 pm

As his opponent pulled himself out of the water and gave a blow to Grimthorne's gut The large male coughed and staggered backward, nearly falling to the ground but catch himself. "No sir, I don't quite know you. I don't even have your name but if you are unreasonably rude to anyone I have every right to beat you to a pulp and leave you to the ravens... and everyone has guts.. you would find that it would be impossible to live without them.. and it is impossible for me to see my guts as if you were to rip them out I would be dead.

As the wolf stood Grimthorne ducked down, jamming his forehead into the shin's of his stubborn competitor and of course causing him to fall down, if not then at least stagger backward. Either way worked cause soon Z was yelling and biting at his ears, pulling him into the river again and pinning him. Grimthorne's fur bristles and he stood right behind Z, his legs ready to spring if he had to go after the male if he escaped Z's grip.

Addressed:
Ghost
ë, Azura, his mom
Song of the moment: The End. by My Chemical Romance
Tone: furious
Word Count:
Side Notes: Eww obnoxiously short post. I know.
ಠ_ಠ What's with the whole young one thing? Once again not taking note of anything abou Grimthorne.. Grim and Ghost are both 4 years old. Before you speak about anything about Grimthorne's appearance or basic information please make sure you know what you're talking about and read his bio.

Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Azura stood back and watched wearily, ears perked and eyes narrowed. She didn't care who the wolf was he was going to get what was coming to him, for now she would stay put but if needed she would pry them apart. Rolling her shoulders she prepared herself for whenever she was needed. 'What did grim and zoe do to deserve such crude remarks from this jerk.' A grow rose in her throat feeling her calm waver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Ghost snarled as his ears were pulled and was pinned. He tore his ears out of her teeth but the ripped off and he yelp as blood ran down his face."You used to be to z"! He snarled and looked at her knowing it was the truth."You taught me how to stand up for myself and be a jerk to the weak. What happened to you"? He asked and looked at the male"I'd make sure you'd see your guts before you died"! He snarled and stepped out of the water. "Yea bet you didn't know she was the biggest jerk in our old pack. Heck she used to pick on me. I was a lot more shy than her now." He flatted his torn ears "I have a heart still ya know, just don't insult me like that". He said and looked at the male "I am sorry to you for trying to kill you". He said and put out his paw for a paw shake. Then he looked at Zoe"I'm sorry about the dirt thing it was mean". He said and signed
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:42 pm

I was genius and ruined this post. Sorry guys.

Last edited by Grimthorne on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Ghost flattened his torn ears"I actually was dropped and left to die as a pup". He said and opened his right eye which had been shut this whole time. When he did there was only a black hole where white flickered from where the bone was exposed."When I was young an eagle dropped down and began picking at me it took my eye before anyone could save me". He said and looked at the ground. If it was one thing ghost wasn't it was a liar. Ghost may be mean but he was the most honest wolf in the world. "You have every right to hate me. I bully cause Its all I know, who wants to teach a wolf with one eye"? He asked as a tear ran down his face and dripped off his muzzle making a small tear puddle.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:21 pm

Azura frown deepened as she listened on the conversation. 'Cieco's blind and he became the pack leader, an honorable wolf, honest and a we fighter.' Licking down her ruffled chest fur she decided the fight must of been over. 'We should be leaving soon..'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Ghost looked around"Where to there's no where to go"? He asked look at the she wolf. His bright blue eyes scanned the area in search for something. He was totally lost now.  I will work on my attitude" he said and waited for someone to take the lead.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Low Valley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next