Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
Low Valley - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
Low Valley - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
Low Valley - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Low Valley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 107004

Low Valley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Low Valley - Page 2 ClearingLarge
There is a low, unclaimed valley on the outside of the Noapte and Soarele Territories. This is a popular area for lone wolves to wander but offers little protection, other than the trees and shrubs.

Predators
Wolves

Prey
Rabbits
Squirrels
Small Rodents
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 4286

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:48 pm

"Oh."said the white fae. She then stopped pacing. "Um.."she started. "So, two clans. Decisions, decisions, decisions."she huffed. "I think I'll try out Naopte."said the white fae. "Hopefully, that does not accept you, does it?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4394

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:38 am

Grim nodded in understand and stiffened as she moved and sat next to him. It wasn't that he was afraid of her or anything, he just wasn't used to being close to anyone, so the simple action of her sitting so near to him made him slightly uncomfortable. He did hope however that him and the female could hopefully become friends one day. They were so much alike.. Grim had come to the conclusion though that the only difference in their personalities is she is more shy rather then just awkward and uncomfortable as well as reserved like Grim. He actually did remind him of himself, only a more severe case of the skitters and he sort of related to her and knew how she felt. Maybe that meant she knew how he felt.

"Don't waste your time Grim, she wont understand. No one will they'll all just shut you up whenever you open your mouth. Don't bother with anyone they'll just turn you down." Grimthorne held back a low growl, not wanting to startle anyone and he did know that it was just Anxiety talking to him. "I won't though, I always understand you" he shook his head and easily dislodged the voice from his memory, when would it just leave him alone? He tilted his head and managed a small smile and nod to the white she-wolf across from him.

As she caught a rabbit and gave it to him he shook his head. "Oh no, ma'am I c-could never eat that. You hunted it s-so you should consume it." Grim was quite confused at her actions actually. Sure in a pack he knew you hunted for everyone and was friendly, but he wasn't in a pack with her. He was total stranger so why was she being so kind? His fur stood on end and his blue eyes widened. What if she was toying with him? Just pretending to be nice. The thought scarred him and so he just dropped it, instead focusing on the other wolf that entered the area.

As the new wolf asked his name he crouched lower again, so he belly was pressed against the cool ground. "G-Grimthorne" he said softly, nodding his head best he could with it so low to the ground. "I would really prefer for you to address me as Grim though.. if thats fine with you." He pinned his ears back and smiled awkwardly at the female. "Nice to meet you Calla of Soarele.." he opened his mouth to speak but couldn't seem to get a word in. He was just a shadow at the back of the two female's conversation and quite frankly it annoyed him. He felt his skin warm up beneath his fur and he straightened up a little bit, narrowing his icy eyes.

He hated it with a burning passion when someone just practically removed you from a conversation. It was very poor manners and for someone to have the nerves to do that just ticked him off. The male was ignored often at home, he didn't need more of this on his own. Clearing his throat he spoke up a little louder. "Hello, Calla of Soarele and Snowflower. My name is Grimthorne, though please address me as Grim." He paused and snorted, giving a slightly annoyed tone to his voice. "How very nice to meet you madams."

It was quite rare for him to have a sudden out burst like that, but he was hungry and tired and annoyed. He was just ready to get to sleep and eat and maybe even swim in that river. The thought of such luxuries brought a smile to his face. He knew good and well that he was a bit rude and so he pinned his ears back and crouched low. "My apologies for being cross, I must be barmy. I never meant to loose my temper or speak out of turn. May you accept my apolgy?"

Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:50 am

Snowflower turned back to Grim. "Oh no. I caught it for you. Eat it."she smiled, her face brightening up. "Nice to meet you Grimthorne."she said as he mentioned his name. "So, which pack you think of joining?"she asked. Snowflower looked around. 'Oh please come to Naopte with me.'she thought to herself. She looked around once more then back to the male. Her kind eyes glittering happily.
Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 4137

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:37 am

Z saw Grimthorne stiffen and shuffled away slightly. Snowflower had caught him a hare and he rejected it? Well, she'd have probably done that but right now she felt like she couldn't survive the night. Zoë stood up slowly and placed her paw skilfully on a rodents tail. It was small sure, but she'd be able to open her eyes and survive a little longer. The fae put her head to it and ate it.

Oh no, another wolf. This was brilliant. Zoë's heart began to beat faster and faster. The wolf stood and sidestepped, her tail swishing slightly. Her frantic eyes glancing all over the place. 'how am i going to be in a pack if i act like this around 3 wolves?' Z took a deep breathe and smiled and took a small bow, "lovely t-to meet you both, I-i'm Zoë, b-but you can call me... Z?" she chuckled slightly and sat a distance from Grim again, who was still not eating the rabbit.

Did she just do that? She felt rather proud even though it wasn't much but she managed a smile, right? All she could do now was stare at the ground and listen to the wolves dialogue. How was she going to choose a clan if she didn't know what the territory was like? How many wolves there was? What are they like? And for some reason she felt like she needed to be with Grimthorne, they were just so alike...

Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Prints Prints : 108510

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:49 am

Calla found everyone speaking at the same time suddenly."Of course not. You may chose what ever clan you believe suits you."She responded to Snowflower. She averted her gaze to Grimthorne who seemed to be at war with his mind when she looked into his eyes."It's a pleasure to meet you, Grim. My apologies for not hearing you before. Calla noted the wolves near her and finally, her gaze came to a wolf who'd stayed silent all the time. She smiled."Hello" she said as Snowflower and Grim began their own conversation.

Calla went to her thoughts for a moment. Snowflower seemed to have an interest in Grimthorne and, if Calla wasn't mistaken, the other one did too. She chuckled in her mind. So many wolves around, she hoped she would gain a member to her clan. Apparently, Noapte seemed to be growing bigger bythe hour, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Grimthorne shook his head and pushed the rabbit over towards Zoë, she needed it more then him anyways. "No thank you, she seems like she really needs food more than me. But it was real nice of you to offer it to me ma'am." He smiled kindly at her and dipped his head in greeting. Sure Grim was hungry, starving really but there was no dignity in eating the food someone else caught for you so he just left it alone.

"You too Snowflower" he said softly looked at his paws and crouching back to his submissive stance. "Oh I don't honestly know.. sorry I cannot answer your question. I just..well I don't know anything about these packs but Noapte perhaps.. just maybe, I'm not even sure if I am prepared to join another pack." Hearing Calla speak up again he nodded, "its quite alright ma'am.. I should not have gotten frustrated with you and it is nice to meet you too." He turned to look at Zoë and tilted his head slightly one side. "Are you going to join the pack?"

Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Zoë stared at the rabbit. This would have been the biggest meal she'd had in months. However, Z shook her head and whispered "i-it was for you," the fae had to shuffle away a little more so it wasn't tempting her. Again she looked at Calla and Snowflower who were talking about clans. She can't choose now, she hasn't even met Cieco! She looked at Grim, was she even staying? What if they found her? No, they couldn't possibly.

She shot up when Grim asked her about packs and swayed a bit "erm... W-well i havem't met Cieco yet s-so I d-d-on't know," she then glanced at Calla "I'm not saying he'll be better then you or anything! I'm sorry..." She sighed and lowered her head. Why was she like this? If only someone could understand...

Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4345

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:45 pm

She moved slowly but surely through the territory. She had been here once before when she had first come upon the pack. She slunk through the tall grass enjoying the caressing stems. Pausing by the stream and enjoying a long drink of water before noticing others nearby. Scenting the air carefully taking note there was more than one wolf. 'Rogues maybe.' But a specific scent grabbed her attention changing her mind. 'Calla.' Feeling as if a force was tugging her she followed the scent trail till she happened upon the four wolves. She held her head high wanting nothing more then to represent her clan with pride.
Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Zoë looked up. Someone else was coming. In the distance she made out a white figure and smiled. She looked a bit like an owl, this made Z chuckled as she hated the things but this wolf gave off warm vibes. Zee stood up and almost welcomed her over even though it wasn't her time or place to do it.

Well her moments of sanity were over quickly. Again she began to sidestep everywhere and swish her tail like a distressed horse, or rather wolf. Inside she was growling, anger was bubbling inside her. How can all these wolves be so relaxed, surly this wasn't good? She let out a yelp of distress and plunged for the stream.

Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:21 pm

Upon entry among the wolves she watched a light brown wolf, she held gentles eyes and seemed almost welcoming. But then she began moving around fidgeting then shot passed her flying into the water. Azura watched with bewildered eyes. "What..." With a sigh she gave a wary look to the other two hoping they weren't as urm crazy.
Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Thirst and starvation were sending her crazy. Gratefully Z lapped up water and ate a small rodent she found while slowly walking back to the group. Again she looked at this new wolf with kind eyes "I'm so sorry ma'am i-it's just i h-haven't eaten f-f-or a while and it seems to be sending me... Well, crazy?" Z chuckled at herself but depression showed in her eyes as they darkened. She didn't want to be like this, but it's just how things were.

Zoe looked at this white owl like fae with hopeful eyes, hoping she'd accept her apology.

Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Her eyes softened now hearing the wolfs defeated voice and seeing the wolfs small frame. "It is all right. No need for apology's, you've done no harm." She smiled before nudging the wolfs shoulder gently. "You know this valley is full of prey, make your self at home. I would never wish bad health to another wolf. And this place basically belongs to no one." She wagged her tail before glancing back at the others curiously. After taking in the others looks she turned back to the small brown wolf. "Where do you hail from?"
Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:05 pm

After hearing this was no man's land she spotted a fat, slow rabbit, which would fill her for sure. Z's eager eyes glanced back to the wolf "Don't mind me for a second, I'm Zoë by the way" She ran off after that and killed the rabbit instantly and eating almost all of it. Shivers ran through her body. For once in months, she felt regular. She will still have problems with being around more wolves but this wolf and her were some distance away from the others so Z classed them as just two people.

She smiled when she walked over to the white fae "I'm so glad you told me, i feel full! I'd forgotten what this felt like!" She chuckled looking over at the bigger group and awkwardly shuffling away. She watched the owl-wolf for a second and then she spoke. The question, she hated. She was trying hard to be normal as it was, fighting her anxiety, questions like this didn't help. Her eyes faded over and quietly, she managed to whisper "Greece...".

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Grimthorne nodded in understanding of her answer. "I was thinking the same thing.. I don't even hardly know Calla either.. I just don't know if I'd fit in." Seeing her apologize so quickly to Calla about what she said made him chuckle slightly, but only because it seemed like something he would do. The male could see another female, white for the most part and his bright eyes widened and he backed up some, flattening himself to the ground again. Why were there so many wolves around? He didn't like this at all.. it worried him and made him even more nervous.

By the way Z reacted, yelping loudly and running off Grimthorne assumed it made her uncomfortable as well. He was still shocked that she was actually real, and not his imagination. It was like they were siblings, only none of Grim's siblings would ever be able to relate to him. He listened as the little conversations broke out between the group of wolves that had formed. Then there was Grimthorne, no more then a shadow on the group, crouched low in the grass trying to stay out of the way.

He was certainly done speaking, he usually doesn't speak that much anyways but the situation called for it. He didn't have Howie with him anymore, Howie left him. Alone. Just like everyone else did and just like everyone in his future would. He knew the sad fate, the all live just to be broken and torn to pieces, abandoned and abused and left in the dark, then rebuilt again with friends that will only let them down again. And in the end they all just die alone some day. He knew how it went, he always thought about it and it always made him feel small and exposed.

Honestly Grimthorne wished there was any hope for him to be repaired. He had simply been cast out and abused to often, he could never trust anyone he just refused to let himself. There was a possibility that he could come to trust someone like he trusted Howie, but he would always refuse it. The brute wanted nothing more than to be alone. It would save him from all the pain of being left out in the dark again and again.

Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Snowflower could only stare in half shock. "Is she going to be fine?"she asked Grim. She had already assumed they were cousins or siblings. She tilted her head at the new wolf. "Greetings."she smiled. "What can I do for you?"she asked. Her tone light, cheerful and bubbly. She looked around and back to Grimthorne before the wolf went to tend to Z. "Um...oh well."she huffed as she turned back to Grim.

As her eyes glittered and her fur lay flat. She let out a yawn as she sat down. The fae then looked to Grim once more. Her smile not fading. She waited for what he would say.

Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:22 pm

She chuckled softly as she watched the female dart off once more, her eyes were sympathetic hearing her say that she didn't eat much. "Greece.." She hummed the words in thought before the familiar image grazed her mind. "Ah!" She nodded with recognition before turning back to the brown wolf. Her smile faltered by the look of the wolf. "If you don't want to share your past, i understand...some things are better off left back then."
Ears pricking she turned to another white wolf, dipping her head in a small greeting. "Hello." Glancing between the wolf known as zoe and the other three wolves. "Mind my manners, I haven't yet made clear of who i am. My name is Azura and I'm a member of the noapte clan." She was now seated among the ferns, breaths even, fur rippling with the wind, eyes half lidded and soft.
Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:42 am

Z nodded at the wolf who said it would be fine not to share her past. The small fae watched as Azura moved to the group of wolves. When no one was watching, Zoë moved away to some tall grass and laid behind it. Peace at last... So, time to think. Was she going to join the pack, and if so, what clan? She couldn't decide this now, it was far to early and she couldn't even think straight. Slowly, Z closed her eyes. She wasn't sleeping, it's just what comforted her the most. The tall grass surrounded her like the walls of a castle.She felt safe.

She listened to the soft voices of 3 wolves talk. Azura, Calla and Snowflower. Where was Grim? Was he real? Ha, of course he was. The white fae Sunflower certainly had an interest in him. If she was going to go in to a clan it would be with Grimthorne. Then it hit her, had she made a new friend? Oh no, has she put these wolves in great danger? Surely the spies had given up and assumed she was dead. Yea probably. Z smiled to herself. Today, was a good day...

The 2 year old opened her eyes again and realised she'd rolled over. Zoe yawned, she'd been asleep! How rude of her. Oh these wolves must hate her by now, she keeps messing up. Grim probably hates her as well... Oh well, nothing different there then, it's still classed as a good day as she'd had food, water and rested for a few minutes. Oh and she was sure the spies were gone. Then Zoe rolled back in to her castle and laid on her back with her nose in the air. She had to stand however to check if Grim was real. Yea she could see him crouching low. She collapsed to the floor again and sniffed for all different scents and discovered there was a nest of rodents in her grass.

She looked to the right and crouching low so she could not be seen, pounced. Lot's of mice ran and she caught a few. So of course she ate them. She wasn't going to let food go to waste was she? Slowly, she laid back down, breathing deeply, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:10 am

Grim's head shifted quickly to face Snowflower and he gave a shrug. "I.. I well.. I d-don't k-know we only j-just met." His voice was soft and jittery, all over the place and hardly even there. He managed a week smile to the female and took a few deep breaths to try and calm himself. He wondered briefly where Z had gone, of course he did because well, he wanted to be friends with her. Who better to be friends with then someone who looks like you and acts like you? It's just like being friends with yourself.

"I think.. I'm gonna go check up on her if thats a-alright" he said softly, moving forward and flattening some more grass. It didn't take long until he nearly bumped into his twin, then nudged her gently with his nose before sitting up. He felt a bit bad about waking her up, but he wanted to talk to someone.. preferably her so he could sort of test her to make sure she just wasn't putting on an act or making fun of him.

Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:21 am

As she slept peacefully, something prodded her. Her stomach knotted as her eyes shot open, Z leapt up quickly and immediately went in to stance of attack. Slowly, Zoe's mind realised it was Grim and she gently sat down and hung her head in shame. Her stomach still hurt but this pain was guilt. "I-I'm s-s-orry", she whispered, almost crying. It was clear Grim didn't like being talked to, like her, and when a wolf looks like it's going to attack you, it's damn scary! Z felt so bad...

She really wanted to make friends with some one, and who better then Grim? He was exactly like her so they could probably relate, but now she's gone and thrown that all out of the window. Slowly, she walked over to the remains of a half eaten mouse and brought it over, staring at it. "I'm such a monster!" She sighed, still crying.
She looked up at him, sure to find that he'd run off in to the distance.

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:21 am

As she leaped up suddenly, becoming stiff and crouched into a fighting stance the large male let out a loud yelp and fell instantly backward. His fur was standing straight up and his eyes wide, heart pounding in his chest. He was terrified as it was, but for Z to snap at him made him have a heart attack. Did you do something wrong? He knew he did he always did something wrong, it was just who he was.

When she said sorry he finally dared to breath and stand up. He was still terrified but less skittish now that he realized she had just gotten scared. "It's o-o-kay" he muttered, forcing his fur to lay flat on his back. "I-I shouldn't have scared you.. it's completely my fault ma'am." As she started crying Grim felt his stomach hurt, he just made a girl cry. How terrible he felt now, he scared he then made her cry. His cold eyes went soft and he inched slowly over to her, not daring to touch her encase he scared her again.

"H-Hey, it's alright. I-I'm fine and you're not a m-monster. Monsters are a whole lot uglier and smell bad." He smiled sheepishly and sat down in front of her. "You're quite lovely actually and he smell quite pleasant so you can't be a monster." That was Grimthorne's best attempt at making her feel better, it was pathetic but who knows maybe it would cheer her up. "I just came over to know how you're coping.. you ran mighty quickly when others arrived.. I can't really say I reacted any differently but still.. it's nice to know at least someone cares.. right?"

Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Azura watched with a sigh, her greeting seemed to have been ignored and her name not even touching the ears of these wolves. She watched them communicate with each other before she turned and headed for the water. Wading halfheartedly into the shallows she plopped down letting her tongue loll out and lap thirstily. Closing her eyes she listened to the lapping water, the small murmur of the wolves, the tweeting of birds and the scuffling of rodents. 'Is this how it is with cieco...Cieco! Last i saw him was when he headed to the crippled creak, have i kept my stay here too long. Should head back soon. Now i feel like a useless lump of fur. Some pack member i am....' She hung her head with a shaky sigh.
Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:56 pm

When she found that Grim hadn't ran a mile, she was rather shocked. The monster thing was a self comment, she didn't realise he was still here. She giggled slightly when he started talking about monsters and did her best monster face. She quickly returned to normal, not knowing if she actually looked scary. She doesn't want to scare the male again.

Z looked up at him "i-it's reall-y o-o-okay y-you did nothing, you woke me up in the best way but..." She stopped herself from saying what she was about to say just in time. Her brain got kicked in to gear and she tried to make an excuse but all she came out with was "I'm touchy..." She was sure Grim wouldn't believe her as the pause between the words was long.

"I'm still sorry, i-i just always seem to mange to mess up one way or another," she sighed again and then he said about the running away "see, i-i messed up th-there aswell, even if I wanted to be in this p-pack n-neither cl-c-clan w-w-would accept mme..." She looked up at him, surely he'd understand right? It seems like he wants to be invisible too... She'd being so selfish and not asked if he was okay "are you okay?" "it's just that, I'm not okay... N-not ina 'oh i hate this place' way, bb-because i don't really, it's just- a-I can't explain it... I'm not okay...".

(you see what i did there, huh?)
Back to top Go down
Arane
Arane

Wolf Breed :
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Prints Prints : 108510

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Calla had fallen asleep where she stood and arose with a start. The others seemed to be having conversations of their own and the Dominant felt she wasn't needed here. She sighed,"I supposed I shall travel back to the borders and see if anyone is around there."She mumbled and turned to go. She saw the ivory female, Snowflower seemingly alone but she didn't want conversation. Calla would rather venture the lands around her. Perhaps on a sense she may come back here, but now she simply wanted to be alone and someplace where she could drown in her own thoughts. With a flick of her tail, Calla trotted off into the tall grass and to the river once more.

To Yellowstone River

Back to top Go down
https://shatteredeclipse.rpg-board.net
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Seeing her make a funny looking monster face Grim couldn't help but crack a smile. Hearing her say she was touchy Grim nodded his head in understanding. "It can be quite starling when one wakes you up in mid slumber" he said softly in agreement. "And I have issues with people touching me.. I grew up with strict parents who weren't very keen on physical contact so not really anyone in my family really touched each other. My parents loved each other and they loved me and my older brother Arakin but we didn't really show affection through touching, so I grew up with these customs and I just never felt comfortable with touching people."

Grimthorne felt a major amount of empathy for the female. "You're just worrying yourself. I don't think anyone here minds us two being rather skittish, I have a strong build so I'm alright at fighting.. so if I were to join the pack I'd be able to defend them from danger." He smiled kindly at her, "I'm sure you would benefit to the pack in ways you wouldn't have thought of." His tone was kinda exhausted, by now he didn't wish to speak anymore. It was all over whelming to him but if he simply decided to shut himself away now he would be rude, so he continued on. At least with Z he felt more comfortable then around the other wolves, she just didn't feel like a stranger like the others did.

"Am I okay?" he said softly, half to himself and half to Anxiety. He knew he shouldn't be asking Anxiety a question like that but he didn't know if he was, and maybe Anxiety did. There was of course no answer. Anxiety really only bugged him when he didn't want to talk to it, it was there when he didn't want it to be and gone when he wanted it to speak with him. He held back a growl of frustration and tried to answer to the best of his ability. "I don't think I'm okay either. I feel like I just don't belong in a pack.. I had been in a pack before but they all betrayed me and hated me so I left." To this day the male wasn't sure if it was true that the pack hated him and betrayed him, Anxiety had just told him that they all hated him and planned to kill him to he believed it and left. "And I'm not very decent with communicating with others so people have problems with how I speak.. it can sometimes be confusing in ways.

Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Zoë smiled when Grimthorne smiled at her monster face. She slowly listened to him talk a bit about his past. Surly he was making it up? She's never be able to talk about it just like that. Then he said about his parents loving him and she understood. She looked at him. Z had never given her trust away so quickly to any one but Leila. "Well, since you seem to be honest with me, i should be honest with you..." She moved her head so she was pointing towards the ground. She didn't want to see him laugh at her... It hurts. All her life she had being bullied, hunted and hated."Grim, you would make a p-perfect warrior b-but I'm, small, skittish and awful at EVERYTHING, so w-w-why w-w-ould they accept me?" All that was going to change, the future is bullet proof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud...

Z took a deep breath, they were far away from the group and she was sure no one would be listening as they probably doubted Z would talk to anyone with out having a panic attack... "Grimthorne, I'm not going to lie to you, I think you're an illusion in my mind, oh and i hope you don't mind me calling you your full name instead of Grim. But anyway, you're the first person I've trusted since I lost Leila. Who is Leila? She is my saviour, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here today. You see, my old pack in Greece were killing all the females because there was 'too many'. Awful right? Well, as soon as i was born Leila took me away from my mother and led me in to the real world... I have only ever loved her... And i don't think any one could have been a better mother for me then her, she was just.... Amazing" The last word she had to gasp as she was about to cry.

Slowly she stopped her self from crying when she realised what she had just done. Her mouth dropped open and slowly she dragged her eyes back up to Grim "Oh... I'm so sorry, I said that out l-loud d-din't I? See I always mess up..." She sighed, fighting back the tears and stood up, quickly having mood swings. Oh what would Grim think of her now? They would probably never accept her in the pack... But at least she got all that out and it felt... GREAT!

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Low Valley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next