Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!
Shattered Eclipse Pack
We are a pack in Yellowstone National Park. Caused by a misshapen between past pack leaders, the pack is now split into two clans; Soarele and Noapte. Thus, ancestry forbids the clans to unite. Who's clan will you choose?

REGISTER NOW!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CLosing- Sorry guys
Low Valley - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm by Arane

» Come here!
Low Valley - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am by Arane

» Wrting Contest - Love Notes
Low Valley - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am by Snowflower

» Concerning Members
Low Valley - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm by Arane

» The Stone Den
Low Valley - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm by Arane

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Low Valley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cieco
Cieco

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☼Noapte☼
Prints Prints : 107004

Low Valley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Low Valley - Page 4 ClearingLarge
There is a low, unclaimed valley on the outside of the Noapte and Soarele Territories. This is a popular area for lone wolves to wander but offers little protection, other than the trees and shrubs.

Predators
Wolves

Prey
Rabbits
Squirrels
Small Rodents
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 4286

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:12 am

Snowflower looked at Ghost. Something about the male seemed familiar. She then turned back to Azura. "I'm actually going to join Naopte."she said. The white fae watched a small fight break out. She then looked at Grim and Zoe in a 'how about you guys' face.
Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 4137

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Zoë looked at Ghost emptily when he called her a jerk, what did he mean? She had stayed in that pack for less then a week and not spoken to any one but herself. However, everyone else had being horrid to her, especially him, who kicked dirt in her face every time he could. The small fae slowly backed further in to the water, lying down so she could still breathe, but had to close her eyes. She knew she was acting rather peculiar but if she didn't do this she would probably lash out and look like the jerk she isn't. Her ears were also underwater and the voices of all the wolves were distant and echo-like. Suddenly, all her memories came back to her, Layla, Blizzard storm pack, Forbidden forest pack, Blue eclipse pack... Never once had she made a friend, never once had she stayed in a pack for over a week, all the rest of her time was alone time. Then her most challenging memory came to her, it was when Layla told her she had to leave.

Z opened her eyes, noticing she was now deep underwater and couldn't breathe, she opened her mouth for breathe but only water flooded in. Her legs went in to frantic mode, kicking and flailing everywhere slowly pushing her up. Once she hit the surface, she let out a huge gasping sound, letting air instead of water flood in. She swam over to the banks and began coughing and spluttering. The small wolf laid down for a few moments, regaining her breath before standing up and looking at where she was. To her surprise she hadn't floated away any where to far, just about where Grimthorne had tried to drown himself earlier.

Still panting, she swam over to Ghost and Grim where they were still arguing, she slowly got out... Z looked up at Grim, her eyes holding guilt and sorrow but then she looked at Ghost and stood as tall as she could and spoke calmly and clearly to Ghost "I'm not sure you have got the right wolf here. I stayed in your pack for less then a week and did not once teach anyone anything, nor did i speak to any one for that matter. How I became the biggest jerk is unknown to me, where the silent ones 'jerks' in that pack? Correct me if I'm wrong but the definition of 'jerk' is person you find arrogant and annoying, you'd call some one a jerk as an insult, yes?"   Zoë smiled at him "there, i have taught you something now!" Z then looked at Grim, her eyes told him everything, but in case they didn't she spoke for herself "I w-wasn't a jerk, I-I promise," she was fading again, her moments of sanity were limited.

Quickly, she turned her head to Azura and Snowflower "I'm very sorry I have not being paying attention to you to and just shown myself up like this, i do hope you can forgive me," Z smiled hopefully. Then Snowflowers question dawned on her again. What if she got put in a clan with Ghost? What if she got split up from Grimthorne, he seemed pretty keen to be in naopte, which she couldn't understand as there was one barrier she couldn't jump, he doesn't even know Cieco and he wants to be in his clan? She just rolled her eyes and looked at Snowflower "as for who's clan I'm going in I don't know which clan i will be going in as i barley know any of you so Azura please could i take you up on that offer of going to meet Ci, because I do think my friend Grimthorne wants to meet him too!" She smiled at Snowflower, just letting her know, if she liked grim he was all hers as Z only wanted friendship.  

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4394

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Grimthorne stared at the male blankly when he told of his tragic past. Honestly, Grimthorne didn't regret a thing he said. He said what he said and meant every word of it, if it just so happens the male had been left for dead as a pup then so be it, Grim wasn't going to feel sorry for him. He didn't deserve his pity. "I was raised by the utmost proper wolves you could ever imagine, the rules were simple but very stressed. You were to never speak unless spoken to, always be kind even if one is not the kindest to you and speak exact and shortly when you are able to speak. I can't lie, my mom and dad loved me but my dad was strict and like myself had social issues, he had been raised alone in captivity so never developed well enough social skills to interact with other wolves. He was rather harsh on me growing up as well because I was rather creative, and I.." he sighed and thought if he should explain his schizophrenia to Ghost, would he even understand it? He assumed it wouldn't hurt to try. "I had issues telling reality from whats fake... I sometimes saw things and heard things no one else did and I was paranoid with disorganized speech, as I am now. My dad was sort of frightened by my slight mutation and so would often have anxiety attacks over me, as he had extreme anxiety like myself so I wasn't really around my father very much."

He sat down and tilted his head slightly. "I was raised in a fashion where I should never stand up for myself, never be who I wanted to be, never speak when I wished to speak. That was all I knew at the time and when I left my pack I still acted this way for about a year after. I lived on my own, joining packs here and there but most of them hated me.. at least thats wha-" he cut off his sentence, knowing it was best not to talk about Anxiety to other people. Coughing and straightening up some, regaining himself from his almost slip he slowly began again. "That's what I believed, I'm still not sure if it's true or not. Anyways, one day I met a wolf named Howie, a small little guy but really social. I acted like I always used to, reserved and silent only speaking when need be. Howie didn't mind me being silent though, the little guy just talked to me anyways and I guess he just helped me open up more. My point is just because all you knew before was to be a jerk doesn't mean you need to stay that way."

Even as Grimthorne spoke to the cloudy male about such a touchy subject his eyes stayed hard, holding no guilt or pity for this selfish wolf, only distrust. That tear that had rolled out of the male's blue eyes that were oh so similar to his own meant nothing, this wolf had done more then enough to earn Grim's distrust. It would take a lot for that to change, he would have to see for himself if Ghost ever softened up and even then he probably wouldn't trust him completely. Grim knew well that people lie and people hurt you, so there was no need to trust a stranger. The only wolves he would ever trust is maybe Z, if he got to know her better seeing as they seem so similar, and Howie. Maybe within time he would become fond of other wolves but he didn't see that happening anytime soon.

Turning away from the male and walking steadily over to Z, letting his bristled fur lay flat and took a seat next to her, listening to what she said. As Z quite bluntly told Ghost off a small smile creeped onto his face and Grim nodded slowly. He got what he had coming and Grim was happy. As Z said she wasn't a jerk, her voice returning to the same soft and nervous tone Grim's eyes softened and he nodded in understanding. "I believe you. Even if you were a jerk though I wouldn't care, its who you are now that counts." He smiled widely at her. Grim was having a fairly good day, despite his short moment of insanity when he tried to drown himself. Usually he isn't quite this talkative, and way more awkward but resent events had given him the needed bump for him to bust out of his shell.

As Zoë turned to face Snowflower and Azura Grimthrone did the same. Giving a small dip of his head and a grave look he said his apologies as well. "I had some complications with the grey fellow over there, I hope you understand and I too give you my deepest apologies." As he talked about Ghost he jerked his head towards the male. In a way he sort of felt bad for him. Now that he had been a complete jerk to Z and himself he had no one to turn to. Grim was happy with himself that he was able to chat with Snowflower, Azura, and Z. It was a nice change in pace to talk with someone, he needed to communication rather then being silent and left alone with his thoughts.

Grimthorne sighed and thought about what clan he wanted. Once again becoming stressed about the choice he crouched low down to the ground, pinning back his ears and shrugging his shoulder slightly. "W-Well I don't mean to ins-s-ult in any way but I d-don't know either c-clan. I don't want to get there and h-hate it. B-But I would like to give Noapte a s-shot. Like Azura s-said we c-can meet the alpha or something of those sorts." He smiled softly at Z as she said she would like to meet Ci. "Mhm" he said softly, looking down at his pale colored paws and shuffling them slightly.

Addressed: Everyone in the area lol
Mentioned:
Everyone in the area, his old packs, his mom and dad
Song of the moment: I Feel So by Boxcar Racer
Muse: ALL OVER THE PLACE LOL I AM HIGH ON MUSE. HALP
Tone: Spiteful, Happy, Nervous
Word Count:
Side Notes: omehgerd Grim why you post so much? I'm high on muse right now.

Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4345

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:52 pm

"No need to apologize, you did what needed to be done. He got what was coming to him." Azura glanced towards the male with a deep frown. 'I wonder how this will go, i doubt cieco nor calla will tolerate such behavior.' She mused to herself before turning her attention back to the other three wolves. "That's great snowflower the clans welcome you three wolves, we wish you great honor and well health." She held her head high, her tail swaying lightly through the air. "And as I've said before no final choices have to be made till your sure your comfortable and happy with your choice. Both leaders are respectable and understanding of your choices." Azura smiled gently, making sure to make eye contact with all three wolves.Rising to her paws she looked back towards the unknown wolf. "What of you? Which path do you care to take?"

Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4394

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Grimthorne nodded slowly and rose to his full height. "I just felt like I was over reacting a little bit" he said softly with a sigh. When she said both leaders would be understanding he nodded again. "Thats good, I wouldn't want to upset anyone by my choice." As the she-wolf adressed the grumpy male from before Grim nudges at Z gently and started walking away from the area. "I'm gonna take a look around the territory, Z you could join me if you like." He looked over at Snow and smiled softly at her, "you're welcome to accompany me as well if you'd like."
-To YR

Addressed: Everyone in the area lol
Mentioned:
Everyone in the area, his old packs, his mom and dad
Song of the moment: dfjklghdfghdfgh nothing at all

Muse: Terrible
Tone: Happy, Nervous
Word Count:
Side Notes: Eww god this post sucks butt

Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Snowflower

Wolf Breed :
  • Arctic Wolf

Prints Prints : 4286

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:45 pm

The white wolf looked to the others. "Yellowstone river?"she tilted her head. The fae smiled sweetly at Zoë. She wondered how it would be like. The fae followed Grim, wondering if Z and Zuzu were coming.

-yr-
Back to top Go down
Azura
Azura

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

Prints Prints : 4345

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Azura sighed as it seemed her words were unheeded. Trailing after grim and snow she wondered if zoe would be joining them. Eyes in a daze her mind most definitely elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Zoë
Zoë

Wolf Breed :
  • Eurasian Wolf

What Clan are you in? : ☀ Soarele☀
Prints Prints : 4137

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Z was smiling at everyone when she glanced up and caught a glimpse of them moon. The thing she saw was so cool she had to look back again. Zoë was staring right up at a super moon. She smiled to herself before sitting down and taking a deep breath "isn't it beautiful?" she whispered to no one in particular, not realising everyone had left her. When she came out of her little gaze she looked towards where the others should have being but let out a little cry when she found she was alone. Rushing up and down she was trying to catch a sniff of grim snow or Azura,may be even Calla. Suddenly, all at once they all came to her and lead her to Yellowstone River. -YR

Back to top Go down
Raisin
Raisin

Wolf Breed :
  • Mexican Wolf
  • Mackenzie Valley Wolf

What Clan are you in? : None yet
Prints Prints : 3836

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:13 pm

\

A new wolf was abroad, merging from the foliage slowly and peering around and afar at the domain. An ashen pigment of a wolf appeared in the exposure with some trees as coverage still, however,  this female was curious of the new landscape and with positive intentions she decided to embark a bit more. Her name was Raisin. She was a young lass in an unknown territory and a variety of smells penetrated her nostrils as she inhaled deeply. Exhaling, she took a glance and sat down in the tall vegetations and gave out a quiet yawn, whilst still listening to her surroundings. Shortly though she was in search for a source of a river, maybe even an indication of this source near by and wasn't she sure she were near. The ashen lass stepped lightly then into a quickened pace canter towards where she heard the flow of water and approached it across some dry terrain and towered over the edge sniffing. Tilting her head, she crouched down and lolled her tounge, lapping at the surface of the odourless liquid hesitantly to quench her thirst. She was satisfied for the moment and lifted her head slightly thinking she heard something to catch her off guard. However, she continued to take a drink, splashing the water against the roof of her mouth and down her esophagus. 'Mmm..that's better' she spoke to herself as she sat back and swept her tongue across her lips as some water dripped down from her gray chin.

Back to top Go down
http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low Valley   Low Valley - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Low Valley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4